Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 13124
-
04-06-23 01:38 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 251This is April. She is in her early 30's. She is NOT homeless. Very good hygiene. She just began using drugs, shes fresh meat. I would recommend dating her.
But happy hunting and your mileage may vary.
-
04-06-23 01:30 #10783Senior Member

Posts: 251I have her "simp" boyfriend number that let she live's with up Pottstown. I never used that number to find her. I just find her around Lehigh cheesesteak area.
Originally Posted by MarkDean
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 09:22 #10782Asshole

Posts: 605Dam little one
I would love to hit that light skinned kitty. I love the young look also. She around / Do you maybe have digest for her?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 02:07 #10781Senior Member

Posts: 251Random screenshots from five different walkers.
-
04-04-23 23:41 #10780Banned Member

Posts: 426Notels don't exist anymore.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
These fkn weirdos kidnapping chicks and strangling them ruined it for all of us regular guys.
-
04-04-23 17:35 #10779Asshole

Posts: 399A popular one burned down recently.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
A few people rent out rooms in their homes to do the deeds. Some of the SW would know where to find them.
I went to one and it was a black family with Christian stuff around their living room. They kicked the adult son out of the room and I banged a hooker on his bed. LOL.
Another was a roach infested trap house with a mattress on the floor and clutter and trash everywhere.
-
04-04-23 10:43 #10778Senior Member

Posts: 232Would like to find a notel that doesn't ask for I'd or a tag number. Trying to stay anonymous.
Originally Posted by Soft12
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 20:47 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 251Yep that's her. Only watched the first 30 seconds. Will watch it later. Very nice girl.
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
This is a picture off her Facebook.
-
04-03-23 18:28 #10776Regular Member

Posts: 19Fairly certain it's her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5gcJI4Xvk.
Originally Posted by OneTw
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 23:25 #10775Regular Member

Posts: 3Who is she? Looks fine.
Who is she? Looks fine.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 20:13 #10774Regular Member

Posts: 3Short stays
Hey folks, going to be visiting the city of brotherly love this week and looking forward to the K-stroll. If any one knows of good short stay / hourly motels or hotels send a DM or reply here. I've heard of a couple but haven't been able to find any through search.
-
04-01-23 18:07 #10773Senior Member

Posts: 187Yeah, I know about Philly
Uh Huh. I said that with tongue in cheek, and Sig Sauer in kidney carry.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Dick.
-
03-31-23 21:25 #10772Senior Member

Posts: 514Mini casino on ave
There's this mini casino on the ave near tiago called "lucky 777".
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
I never went inside but when I drove by, some times there is a hot latina dressed as a stripper in the front. I don't think these girls are the typical working girl out on the ave but maybe you can convince them if the price is right.
-
03-31-23 15:09 #10771Senior Member

Posts: 251Just a heads up. Philly is not a fine city. Philly is not brotherly love. Please use common sense while you down here. Check out the last few years murder rate.
Originally Posted by FatRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 15:06 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 251Ran into Jessica, India and Kristin last night. I'll post more pics later.
So mad I fumble the bag with this SW. I pray I find her again.










Reply With Quote






