Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 363 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #898

    U Got skunked

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervert Plan
    I would have banged her while she was out, busted a quick nut, then dropped her crazy ass back where I found her. She knew what she agreed to yet she tried to rip you off. In my feeble mind, she deserved almost anything you did to her at that point. She hit you with a phone, threatened you with a rape charge, then said she'd have you killed. She's lucky you were a nice guy.

    Yes, I know it's sick and perverted, but hey, look at my screen name. I'm called that for a reason.

    It's good you didn't get hurt. Be safe out there and take care.

    P. P.
    I agree pervert, I would of never of picked up someone that had marks all over her body! But would of got my money back and trashed all the drugs, and called cops when I left. They can assume anything they want and claim what she wants, she doesn't have a mailing address so I doubt a court order would show up, and her show up on time. Last place they want to be is in government building no matter good or bad!
    Last edited by Dragster; 04-13-08 at 12:09. Reason: title edit

  2. #897

    Love that Camel Toe

    She does have a rather nice, come fuck me, body.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blaze 89.jpg‎   Blaze 95.jpg‎   Blaze 96.jpg‎   Blaze 85.jpg‎   Blaze 86.jpg‎  

    Blaze 79.jpg‎   Blaze 5.jpg‎   Blaze 6.jpg‎  

  3. #896

    Blaze: The Pussy

    Right after my last encounter, I searched out and found Blaze for another tryst. This time I wanted Blaze alone. Above all, I wanted to try out her juicy pussy with those fantastic lips. I wanted to finish the fantasy.

    I was not disappointed. I was a little let down. What I had expected was an explosion into erotic ecstasy. What I got was a darn good blow job and a real decent fuck. The problem was that I had built Blaze up so high in my mind. No girl could have lived up to what I was expecting. You could say; I had fallen for my own hype.

    She moaned and groaned at all of the proper moments. She continued to use those talents (which she had first shorn during our threesome with Trinity) lift over from her former life as an escort/call girl. I had been excited by these same attributes during our first meeting. I had be amazed, even impressed by what I saw as an outgoing attitude. But now, having had time to analyze and think about her actions during that beautiful encounter, I thought of her current actions for what they were, - an act. I could not get my mind pass it; she was performing a well rehearsed act. Although it was a good fake, never the less it was a fake.

    Make no mistake, I enjoyed every moment of my time with Blaze. She wiggled and grinded her ass and I enjoyed it. She preformed like a pro. I will be looking for her again.
    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blaze 87.jpg‎   Blaze 88.jpg‎   Blaze 90.jpg‎   Blaze 83.jpg‎   Blaze 84.jpg‎  

    Blaze 75.jpg‎   Blaze 78.jpg‎   Blaze 82.jpg‎   Blaze 81.jpg‎   Blaze 77.jpg‎  


  4. #895
    I was able to get some pics while she was asleep on the bathroom floor. She is nothing more than a liar and a thief. There is nothing that will stand in her way between her and her crack. So all you mongers out there stay far far away from this one. IMHO she makes crazy Madaline look normal.

    I little more information about Katie. She is 5' 5" abot 108 lbs petite no tits, training bra. I don't remember her age. She has black hair that she dyes dirty blonde or blonde. She has a very bad case of Sirous, a skin condtion that produces dry skin patches all over the body. She also has a tattoo of her baby's father on her right wrist, it says "Jeffrey Jr". Almost forgot, I did find out that she is also a IV drug user.

    This is the worst experience I had ever had.
    I would have banged her while she was out, busted a quick nut, then dropped her crazy ass back where I found her. She knew what she agreed to yet she tried to rip you off. In my feeble mind, she deserved almost anything you did to her at that point. She hit you with a phone, threatened you with a rape charge, then said she'd have you killed. She's lucky you were a nice guy.

    Yes, I know it's sick and perverted, but hey, look at my screen name. I'm called that for a reason.

    It's good you didn't get hurt. Be safe out there and take care.

    P. P.

  5. #894

    Katie

    [QUOTE= Anyways we get into the room and she said she wanted to get a shower, I make myself a drink and watched alitle bit of TV. I fall asleep for about a hour and a half I wake up and she is still in the bathroom.[/QUOTE]That is trusting to fall asleep with an unknown sw in the room. Very lucky all you lost was .5, vodka, and time. Don't think I could do that.

    Sorry for your bad experience, but chalk it up to the game and experience. Thank you for the report and pics

  6. #893

    Love Master

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Master
    So I go in and she is asleep on the bathroom floor. I wake her up and I get her out of the notel. I get her back to Broadway and had to push her ass out of the car. (A needle came out of her pocket)

    This is the worst experience I had ever had.
    Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for the pics, LM. If I ever get back to the Camden stroll, I'll be sure to stay away form her. By the way, did you get your money back? I would have relieved her of her monetary burden while she slept on the floor myself. That is, of course, if she didn't blow it all on her fix. I'll guess that she did.

    I hope you learned a few things. Never let her get a fix first. Not just for this reason, but it adds to the danger you put yourself in. You've already got a SW in your car, why give Leo more reason to pull you over?

    Also, don't give her all the money up front. I wouldn't give her any until we were in the room, unless she demanded it. And then I would only give her half. No reason to give her a chance to run out on you.

    And personally, I would have flushed her crack and left her at the notel. Then again, I've been in some sticky situations because I did something rash in the past.

    Well, you're ok, that's all that matter.

  7. #892

    The worst Friday night ever.

    Went out Friday afternoon and decided to check some new hunting grounds. So I was off to Trenton. Get there about 2 pm cruised around S. Clinton and S. Broad. didn't really see anything worthwhile. I stop in at the Pantry 1 food mart and grab lunch. Started eating and saw 2 skank looking WSW going into the store. I looked at them but dedcided to pass. Finish eating and headed to Camden.

    Get there about 4 pm, and I stroll up and down Broadway just to see whats out. It was dead, which ius really surprising. I get a call from a fellow monger who is going to head down and check out Camden. He gets there a little later and I show him the strip and what to look for.

    I stop in for some Chinnese at the corner of Broadway and Alantic. The little Chinnese girl behind the counter is smoking hot. Order my food, and start eating in car, out from nowhere this sweet looking WSW comes up to me, ask me how I am doin and shit like that. I call my fellow monger up and tell him to get down here up. He shows up 2 minutes after another monger picks her up. We shoot the shit and he leaves, 2 minutes later she shows back up. I call him again, he starts heading back and she cross the street. He finally picks her up.

    FOR THE FELLOW MONGER THAT I HOOKED UP, WRITE A POST ABOUT IT!!!

    I finish eating and head back on the strip. Finally I find a average looking WSW named Katie at the corner of Broadway and Ferry. So I turn the corner and pick her up. She gets in and we decided to go to a notel. We agreed on .5 for 1/2 and 1/2. She had to stop and pick up a fix first. So i was like OK.

    We get to the notel and that is when the shit hit the fan. Anyways we get into the room and she said she wanted to get a shower, I make myself a drink and watched alitle bit of TV. I fall asleep for about a hour and a half I wake up and she is still in the bathroom. So i go in and see my once full bottle of Vodka just about gone, her layin on the floor with a bloody nose her stem on on side of her and her crack on the other side of her. I ask her why she drank all my vodka, she said because she could. After that I am like lets finish this do I can take you back. That when she starts saying we never agreed on anything and to bad. Oh hell no am I getting screwed out of .5, so I take her crack and threaten to flush it, she goes f*ckin ballastic. She starts to throw punches at me, grabs the phone and hits me with it, and she tells me to watch my back because Danny Monk is going to kill me, I couldn't beleive what was happening. So I tell her I don't give a shit what you say or your fake threats. Then she says "If you don't give me my crack back I will call the cops and say that you raped me." .5 ain't worth this shit, so I give her crack back. She goes back into the bathroom to get her things so we can leave 10 minutes go by and she doesn't come out. So I go in and she is asleep on the bathroom floor. I wake her up and I get her out of the notel. I get her back to Broadway and had to push her ass out of the car. (A needle came out of her pocket)

    I was able to get some pics while she was asleep on the bathroom floor. She is nothing more than a liar and a thief. There is nothing that will stand in her way between her and her crack. So all you mongers out there stay far far away from this one. IMHO she makes crazy Madaline look normal.

    I little more information about Katie. She is 5' 5" abot 108 lbs petite no tits, training bra. I don't remember her age. She has black hair that she dyes dirty blonde or blonde. She has a very bad case of Sirous, a skin condtion that produces dry skin patches all over the body. She also has a tattoo of her baby's father on her right wrist, it says "Jeffrey Jr". Almost forgot, I did find out that she is also a IV drug user.

    This is the worst experience I had ever had.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie-Tattoo.jpg‎   Katie1.jpg‎   Katie2.jpg‎  

  8. #891

    BW spot

    Thanks again, to the guys who helped me out. The spot was Ok. But I notice your LE is playing that old shit they used to do in NY. So be warned, every 30mins but not on the hour they drive through. It looks like 17 and 47 of the hr you'll see then. And there is a black honda civic on the sidewalk at BW and KA also ches and loc that screams LE. I f. Ked with one and waved. He give me the finger. All and all. Ya'll souldn't have any problems. I didn't and with have pics for ya'll. Bye the way, one way to solve your time schedule problem is to pre occuply them by being good citizen and call in any really strange events that is going on in the other direction. Hint.

  9. #890

    sorry dawg

    [QUOTE=SettleDown]
    Quote Originally Posted by Southside103
    Buddy, before some of the guys really let you have it, let me just say read the post, buy yourself a gps system, and go to work, you have no old post, you say you from out of state, but still no post, you just joined on 4/6/08, sorry but you need a little more history, and you need to build up a little more trust, don't feel bad, there are times I need info, and can't get it, but at least I have history. Here is some free advice, have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back................Happy Hunting.
    I was all out of fun and games.. I can post things but its just nyc based.. Ya I dont have history and I glad a few newbies felt my pain..Shit is wack in AC, and I'm stuck her for 2yrs on business..(bullshit), in NY I damm sure did need help with shit..son nigs came to me for hot spots..I had all the spots..736 flat. the remsine spot. E tremont.. but money talks and now I stuck here..no props, no connects. I do have the GPS, so as soon as I got it ya'll got it. will be alway holding so my back is fine..thanks for the love.

  10. #889

    Please Read!

    [QUOTE=Southside103] Buddy, before some of the guys really let you have it, let me just say read the post, buy yourself a gps system, and go to work, you have no old post, you say you from out of state, but still no post, you just joined on 4/6/08, sorry but you need a little more history, and you need to build up a little more trust, don't feel bad, there are times I need info, and can't get it, but at least I have history. Here is some free advice, have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back................Happy Hunting.

  11. #888

    Thanks Mongs

    Thanks for all the love. As soon as I hit the block I'll post pics. Give you vets a run for your money. Show you have NY rocks the spot. LOL. Thanks for the feed back. Keep sending them.

    To the dawgs that give me the hottest tips. I owe you guys a beer.

  12. #887

    New In AC, NJ

    Can any one give me ideas on how to get cred. I'm from nyc and I have no problems mong-ing there but I don't know the area here. if some one can point me in the right direction (like a crossstreet) To start at. I'm good. Dude I'm not beacon and anyone who wants proof holla at me.

    Helf out a out of state mong.

  13. #886

    Re: Alway You Can Handle .... Buffet !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Boombastic

    I noticed you are not using your "bat cave" hideout anymore. Over the last #2-3 sets of pictures, I did not see the famous smoke grey couch. I did read you used a notel, so that was a cost. I kinda miss the double shot in the back ground.

    You mentioned cost. Well mine got a little pricey for me, and I am in a bad market for SW's. I paid $40 p/SW/w$10tip; $10 gets a 12pak of bud, or a decent cheap beer, accordingly & a bottle of $5 sweet wine; $10 on a #11-12 piece bucket of chicken, which they take with them on leaving, there is always some left over; and $25 on a notel, that I use for about #4 hours; so I am talking about spending $150-175 for the time.

    I could still get a regular SW for about #20-30 behind a building for $20-30, saving $120.

    Thanks, for allowing me to compare & post.

    Your fan. In Cincinnati, Ohio
    You’ve gotten close to my cost. Unfortunately, I once posted the actual deal I made with a SW and one of my fellow mongers used the information to create trouble between the girl and myself. Now I just leave it up to the imagination.

    Here in Philly and Camden, some guys do pay up to $50 bucks (tip included) for a car date.

    About the change of location; these picture were taken in Camden. I usually get a room when I am in Camden in order to avoid the trip back and forth.

    CookyJar

  14. #885

    RE: Cooky's latest adventure

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    … I'm usually not all that turned on by girl-on-girl action, but this episode looked good. Actually the way this came together for you makes it sexier. It's one thing to order in a couple girls who work together for the same escort agency and have them put on their rehearsed show. But when you arrange it yourself with two independent SWs like this...very real and very exciting.

    I agree that Blaze has an unusually cute cameltoe, very lickable looking. And I like pretty-eyed Trinity as well, she rates above the Camden average. There are some very flattering shots here and the girls look like they're having so much fun. I don't recall seeing either woman but I'll certainly be on the lookout. It gets boring praising you all the time, but when you top your usual high quality stuff with scenes like this, what can I say?
    I too am not into girl-on-girl. However, I have found that during a threesome it helps when everyone is included in the action. And, that is what this was about, a threesome. The pictures show the girls in action. But, as I said in the original review, a lot was done and said during the photo session. For example; I jokingly asked Blaze if she could pinch her nipples and get them hard. It was decided that the better way would be if Trinity and I would each take a nipple in our mouths and get them to rise. Then we decided to try the same technique on Trinity, and both Blaze and I took a mouth full of Trinity’s titties. So you see, the girl-on-girl and the pictures was but a lead up to what followed. Trinity’s licking juiced up Blaze for the next round of play. A threesome is loosely based on the more the merrier theory. In this case three nasty minds were better the one.

    Mike, I know you know how it goes! Here is the secret for those who don’t know. You need a little luck and when opportunity knocks – you’ve got to open the door, grab her and pull her in. Otherwise, you miss out.

    I have had a second date with Blaze. I picked her up at home. I have not seen her on the streets lately. I have seen Blaze out on the street on to other occasions – I did not pick her up.

    CookyJar

  15. #884

    Camden Properties

    Just wandering if any fellow mongers out there would be interested in possibly going on a joint venture to buy a monger house in Camden. If anybody is interested let me PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape