Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8571
-
04-13-23 12:07 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 120Hong
Went to Hong last week. As background. On my prior visit, while it didn't end up w / FS, I think could've gone there. And the attendant was younger and super cute. So I figured I'd roll the dice and try again.
I get there, and weather was a little rainy so I think they were having a slow day. Greeted enthusiastically at the back door and walked upstairs by an attractive 40 ish (of course that means 50's) attendant. I believe she said her name was Selena or Serena. Odd name for an AMP.
Anyway, she ushers me into the room, collects the house fee (insisted on $60 even though the board outside says $55 for the hour), and leaves so I can get undressed. I'm half undressed when I notice something on the massage table. A closer look confirmed that it was a used panty liner. Yep. I'm not shitting you.
I stop undressing and wait for her to get back in the room. I put things out to her and she takes the paper cover off the table and starts to replace the paper cover. I point out that the panty liner had soaked through the paper and stained the towel underneath the paper, so she takes the towel and everything and balls it up and leaves, and comes back an replaces everything. I probably should've cut my losses at this point, but a few thoughts. First, the fact that it was there means the attendant was disrobed at some point, reinforcing that FS is probably available. Second, there were a few attendants so odds were better than 50-50 that it wasn't my attendant, which meant downstairs might be in play.
So I decided to roll with it, primarily because I heard my attendant yelling at another attendant in Korean, so my guess it was the attendant who had used the room before me.
So we proceed with the massage and it was pretty good. A lot of teasing so things were looking up (literally and figuratively) then we get to the flip, and the negotiations begin. $60 for level one service, $100 for BJ, $200 for FS. No thank you. So I opt for level one. Start feeling her chest OTC, and she says for another 20 she'll get naked, so I pony up. She gets naked and it definitely was not her who needed the panty liner. Level 1 service was nice and teasing, played with the back door a little which I enjoy in this setting, and asked if I wanted deeper play there. I say yes she she gloves up and does and nice prostate massage and finishes me off.
Food and head massage for remainder of time and I'm on my way.
BTW, when I was finished dressing I see her smoothing (not replacing) the paper for the next customer. So sorry about the pecker tracks if you visited after me. Summary. Decent experience after a shocking beginning. All signs are that FS is available for a price. But I won't be back.
-
04-13-23 10:45 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 149Irene and Leeza
Senior member here. Inactive or UTR for a while. Can anyone DM me Irene and Leeza contact phone numbers? I don't find active ads. Thanks.
-
04-10-23 07:51 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 167Not that I'm a great judge on age, I'd say 30's.
Originally Posted by Lee1995
[View Original Post]
Didn't ask for nor expect extras, based on previous reports.
I'd rate her at a solid 7 at the least, high 7's at that.
-
04-08-23 18:45 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 476Irene
Any contact info for her. TER shows her in Medford? Is that her
.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 16:20 #5957Regular Member

Posts: 13GFY loser.
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 14:00 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 100LOL you think she's real? Stupid simp.
Originally Posted by Alfa179
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 10:11 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 70Deposit
I messaged her and she made an appointment and then asks for $60 deposit. I said no thanks and moved on. Picture didn't do anything for me to risk losing the deposit.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 08:14 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 80Massage
Tried texting her 2 times no response either time.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 20:52 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 695Only report so far says deposit was requested. Anyone have different experience or met her?
Originally Posted by Alfa179
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 20:41 #5952Regular Member

Posts: 13Worcester massage provider
Hi. Has anyone visited this massage provider?
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...606073587.html
-
04-06-23 18:58 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 818It seems 2 pops is possible with her. That's good news.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
The link is expired. What should we look for to know it's her ad? Does her ad say Irene?
Thank you!
-
04-05-23 20:33 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 98There will always exist a medium of exchange demanded by the Market, that remains beyon the control of Powers that Be. If the Government possessed real power, we wouldn't be in the midst of a Fentanyl crisis.
.
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 14:04 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 818Any any idea of two pops is allowed?
Originally Posted by Lee1995
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:49 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 82Irne
How old is Irene? No xtras? How attractive 1-10? Very curious to try her since she's not too far from me.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 08:39 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 167Come on Irene
A couple of weeks ago, I had some free time on a weekend, so I wanted to get some relief. I had marked Irene as my Plan Alpha, with a few other places as backup options.
I made contact that morning, and made arrangements for later that afternoon.
Since I've never been in her neck of the woods, I arrived early to scout the surroundings and look for parking options. True to previous reviews, the location is in a semi- industrial area with a few residences, but nothing that would raise any alarm bells.
Appointment time came, and I was invited inside. Irene wrote a rather stunning yet casual light blue dress with stiletto heels. A veritable vision of beauty. She led me upstairs to the room, collected her fee, and left so I could get comfortable. I settled on to the table, and she came back into the room. Music started, and she began a rubdown that was more teasing than therapeutic. I didn't have a great angle to see her, but I could watch her reflection in the TV screen that was right next to the table. I caught glimpses of red, though. After maybe about twenty minutes or so of her testing rub with occasional body-length contact, she said I could flip over anytime I liked. I let her continue for another five minutes or so before I couldn't take it anymore, and turned over.
I got a great look at her outfit at that point. A lovely red bustier with matching thong and jacket, all very sheer. I could see through the top, starting right at a lovely pair with nippies I'd have loved to tweak and kiss. Hoeven, I knew that was off three books. She continued to tease with light contact, but was a bit startled when I adjusted that position of my hand, which happened to be danger close to the front of her panties. She relocated it to her nearly bare rump, so I was having a lovely feel of her cool smooth backside as she started to play with Mr Willy who was standing at full attention by now, and rightly so. I so wish I could have roamed over more than her rump and thigh as she went into her pressure trance. She took her time, testing slow, then knew when to give it the gas. I may have gripped a rump cheek as I popped, but it felt so good.
She cleaned up, covered me with a towel, and finished with a bit more of a rub on chest and legs, finishing with a head and foot massage.
Visit rating = 4. 75/5.
Damage = 1. 0 - basically the amount I would normally pay at a spa, but without the view and lovely roaming.
Revisit = definitely on my list.
Now do I like Irene better than Leeza? Quite possibly yes. Closer, more convenient, and she does show the goods, even if they're only very mildly concealed. They both have sensuality, though. I think Irene comes out on top though.










Reply With Quote





