Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5835
-
04-07-23 19:53 #420Senior Member

Posts: 2422Other states
Don't think she offers extra menu when she toured NYC and philly, she's got the curvy latina figure in a korean soul LOL.
Originally Posted by ManBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 18:39 #419Senior Member

Posts: 25Yu Hee
I saw this beauty for the fourth time today! I know you probably think I'm nuts but it's not hit or miss with her. She's GFE all the way and the new NURU touch in the shower is amazing. Very accommodating and those eyes. Melt my brain when she looks at as I'm pounding away. A real gem and nice personality. English is good too.
-
04-07-23 18:34 #418Senior Member

Posts: 25Same problem
Hope they work this out because it's bad for their business.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 17:03 #417Senior Member

Posts: 1766She has full B cups. I saw her 3 times. The pics seem exaggerated to a C cup. Face is pretty damn close.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 14:43 #416Senior Member

Posts: 644Same
Website login is fucked.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 13:21 #415Senior Member

Posts: 108Same
She is probably busy with a backlog. I'm more curious on the lineup tbh.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 12:15 #414Senior Member

Posts: 138I think you should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau so this will be in their file if consumers inquire about their business practices. Maybe complain to the FTC as well about deceptive business practices.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 22:04 #413Senior Member

Posts: 738Repeated disappointment
The repeated disappointment from both agencies and all the fake pics with similar routines. CA offers something different but can't wait to find out the selection and $$$ if I even get in.
Originally Posted by Sarlandis
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 21:58 #412Senior Member

Posts: 738Website is not working for me.
I signed up, received the validation email from the administration, but the website does not recognize my login. So I am in limbo waiting for the administrator to respond.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 17:47 #411Regular Member

Posts: 19Because of the repeated disappointments or a different reason?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 16:55 #410Senior Member

Posts: 62Website
I signed up on www.Carol-assistant.com.
Originally Posted by Pateni4
[View Original Post]
Once you sign up she'll email you about verification.
-
04-06-23 16:25 #409Senior Member

Posts: 62Website
I signed up on www.Carol-assistant.com.
Originally Posted by Pateni4
[View Original Post]
Once you sign up she'll email you about verification.
-
04-06-23 16:16 #408Senior Member

Posts: 738LK Giselle
Based on past reviews, I saw Giselle this week. She was very cute but not the person in the picture. Particularly the girls gave it away. The pic showed full Bs but the one I saw had droppy As. I proceed anyway becuase she was young and cute. Not much GFE at greeting nor shower. BBBJ was on point with both hand and mouth actions. Excellent eye contact. Accommodating to many positions and including FIV. VERY responsive to DATY and the moaning was awesome. Not much of a kisser but has a nice ass to squeeze both during DATY and doggie. Great conversation and Good times but again disappointed in the photo misrepresentation. I think I am done for a while.
-
04-05-23 08:46 #407Senior Member

Posts: 738How goes it?
Who did you see? Can't wait to see your assessment.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 22:36 #406Senior Member

Posts: 75What's the contact info / ad / website for Carol Assistant?
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




