Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 28204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18904

    Ejent pm me as well

    Same here feel free to pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Your DMs are full. Probably full of people looking for this cutie's digits -- just like I am. Thanks!

  2. #18903
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    She self-describes in her ads as 5'-2", 150 lbs. I'm 5'-8", 150 pounds. And I'm no spinner, trust me. And yea, at 5+ benjis she's a bit heavy there also.
    In fairness to her, on her website she says 4'11 100. That 149/4'11" on Tryst is height conversion to centimeters. 149 cm. Only Americans use feet / inches.

    In any case at her $ I'll never find out for sure, so anyone who does make the trip to her notel can lets us know.

    https://www.catarinarose.me/about

  3. #18902
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosties1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/catarinarose

    From April 10-15, well reviewed and a spinner who loves Greek. Looking forward to this one again, but in case anyone was interested.

    On that note, pickings are slim for Greek around here! Any recommendations for someone like her around here, utr or otherwise?
    Does she do BBBJ? What about BBFS?

  4. #18901

    Catarina

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    At 4'11" and 100 LBS I'm pretty sure she could be spun, although her rates make it a pretty heavy lift.

    https://tryst.link/escort/catarinarose

    https://www.catarinarose.me/about
    She self-describes in her ads as 5'-2", 150 lbs. I'm 5'-8", 150 pounds. And I'm no spinner, trust me. And yea, at 5+ benjis she's a bit heavy there also.

  5. #18900

    DMs tiny Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm back with another solid one if any seniors want to help this girl out. She's having a hard time and doesn't like posting because she gets bombarded with messages. She's absolutely tiny, can take it pretty well, and I think the menu can open up over time if you're willing to visit her often.

    She's exactly what you see in these photos. Inbox me if you are a senior and if you would consider putting her in your regular rotation. She's a great one in a motel off of Busch at the moment.
    Your DMs are full. Probably full of people looking for this cutie's digits -- just like I am. Thanks!

  6. #18899
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey3939  [View Original Post]
    If she's real, and actually shows up after receiving deposit, she'll be the only girl in the nation to do so.
    She only charges deposits when she is home in Las Vegas.

  7. #18898
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosties1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/catarinarose

    From April 10-15, well reviewed and a spinner who loves Greek. Looking forward to this one again, but in case anyone was interested.

    On that note, pickings are slim for Greek around here! Any recommendations for someone like her around here, utr or otherwise?
    If she's real, and actually shows up after receiving deposit, she'll be the only girl in the nation to do so.

  8. #18897

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Got about 50 DM's on this one. Going to slowly trickle leads to her so she doesn't get overwhelmed by you horny bastards. Think her advertising was too good when she tried to put ads out. Want to keep this one around and not overworked. Will get back to all of you soon.
    I suppose put me on the waiting list, I've seen her before and we got along great. But her number wasn't working for a follow-up visit.

    Apologies for not doing a review to the board. She specifically asked me not to as her phone was blowing up just from her ad.

  9. #18896
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    My "spinners" tend to have at least half that ass and weigh less than 95 pounds. Let's keep definitions meaningful?
    At 4'11" and 100 LBS I'm pretty sure she could be spun, although her rates make it a pretty heavy lift.

    https://tryst.link/escort/catarinarose

    https://www.catarinarose.me/about

  10. #18895

    Spinner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosties1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/catarinarose

    From April 10-15, well reviewed and a spinner who loves Greek. Looking forward to this one again, but in case anyone was interested.

    On that note, pickings are slim for Greek around here! Any recommendations for someone like her around here, utr or otherwise?
    My "spinners" tend to have at least half that ass and weigh less than 95 pounds. Let's keep definitions meaningful?

  11. #18894

    Jade Lovely

    Recently had a fun visit with Jade. Good communication, reasonable screening requirements and easy set up. Incall was in an OK neighborhood just southeast of Tampa. Jade seemed freshly showered and looked just like her pictures. She made me feel at ease the minute I walked in the door. CFS and all of the GFE activities I wanted. I spent a lot of time reading through her lengthy ad and she lived up to everything in the ad. No real negatives. She was a little late for our appointment, but she communicated that to me on my way to her place.

    I will definitely see her again.

  12. #18893
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm back with another solid one if any seniors want to help this girl out. She's having a hard time and doesn't like posting because she gets bombarded with messages. She's absolutely tiny, can take it pretty well, and I think the menu can open up over time if you're willing to visit her often.

    She's exactly what you see in these photos. Inbox me if you are a senior and if you would consider putting her in your regular rotation. She's a great one in a motel off of Busch at the moment.
    PMs full Ejent. I'd love her info.

  13. #18892

    Catarina coming to town

    https://tryst.link/escort/catarinarose

    From April 10-15, well reviewed and a spinner who loves Greek. Looking forward to this one again, but in case anyone was interested.

    On that note, pickings are slim for Greek around here! Any recommendations for someone like her around here, utr or otherwise?

  14. #18891

    Mailbox full LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Got about 50 DM's on this one. Going to slowly trickle leads to her so she doesn't get overwhelmed by you horny bastards. Think her advertising was too good when she tried to put ads out. Want to keep this one around and not overworked. Will get back to all of you soon.
    Hey buddy. I'm sure everyone is jumping out of the woodwork for that girls info.

    I've been trying to find a young spinner for a regular for a while now and having terrible luck.

    Whenever you have time working through the horde of DMs, I'd greatly appreciate her number. Thanks in advance.

    -- TH.

  15. #18890

    Ditto on Yaz

    It's such a far drive for me. If I lived close, I would go there all the time. Come for the blowjob. Stay for the anal.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape