Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 10240
-
04-06-23 17:10 #6985Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian MILF Lisa in Mt Laurel
Hello there!
I know Lisa has been reviewed before but I figured I would offer my take on it since previous reviews were what led me to choose her.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/732411078231.
Lisa is a Korean MILF and she's exactly the woman you see in the photos. She is warm, friendly and personable. But, it took some time for me to be able to establish contact with her. It was quite hard to get replies from her and I had to try multiple times. But, once I did reach her, it was smooth sailing from there. Easy to set up the appointment and not much more hassle than expected. She has a policy of seeing first time customers for 1 hr only as the highest time limit. That set me back $$. But, she made her reasons clear and tbf they were reasonable so I didn't mind. Went to her incall location in Mt Laurel. I recommend calling when you reach because I texted and waited for like 15 minutes before I thought of calling her for the room number. Once I get there, she greets me in this lovely black lingerie. I do a quick check in the bathroom to make sure no one is there, which there isn't. I then get ready for the session. She is great and is willing to do anything you ask of her. All of it is covered though. She doesn't do anything bare and while I didn't try and see if I could make her budge since safe sex is important to me, I doubt she would budge on that.
Onto the session, we start with a little light kissing and then she blew me. She is quite decent at it and does not half ass it so that was great for getting me in the mood. A while after, I made her get on top in cowgirl and she rode me for a solid 10 minutes. She was moaning and that turned me on even more. We continue until I decide to switch positions. We then do Mish and doggy. I then decided that DATY was what I wanted and ate her out which she enjoyed. She was moaning and grabbing my hair to push me into her crotch which was pretty hot. We then finish with 69 to end the session. We chat for a few minutes afterwards and then I get dressed to leave. She hugs me before I go and I left extremely satisfied.
TLDR, Lisa is great and definitely worth seeing. I have done 2 sessions with her and this review was about the first one. I plan to keep seeing her as a regular. The second session was very much the same experience so it's not like she tries to hook you and then under perform when she thinks you're going to be coming back.
-
04-06-23 14:22 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 551Phone call / text
See this one she won't pick so possibly has a guy handling the phone. Or she legit gets anxiety and overwhelmed. she text me do not call her only text her
Originally Posted by Vinnie727
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/100jgiavannanlfullgfe/412527513832
-
04-05-23 13:35 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 93I'm just glad the conversation stayed productive, and there wasn't any bashing or ill will which we have seen in this forum in the past. At the end of the day, I don't want to argue over a SW. Bigger problems to deal with. I just want everyone to stay safe lmao.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 09:55 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 551Phone numbers
Most of these grls have someone else work the phone bf / friend / handler they don't like texting, they get overwhelmed with the calls and text. Only thought in their head is getting high.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 22:11 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 655About multiple girls under the same number. There are several scenarios:
-getting an account to post on STG takes a while, so some girls will post their friends.
-sometimes a girl with an account charges others to post for them.
-sometimes it's a pimp who's got new or multiple women working.
-and sometimes it's a scam, someone using pictures of women that are known and familiar, fishing for deposits.
I've run into all of these, I'm sure you all have also. The Blaze / Crystal / Ally girl is hard to figure out. I know in the past she listed other girls on her number, as two of them told me so. But I've also seen her listed under the number of a known pimp, that was hustling a few girls in Brooklawn. Saw her at the store 6 months ago, and man she looked rough. Definitely on the no fly list.
-
04-04-23 21:20 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 428Kink!
From time to time I indulge myself on some type of kink, I recently had the chance to meet a girl I had on my eye for some time. Perhaps this don't belong here because I believe we talk most of the time about local budget girls. Anyway, most of my girls are pretty, slender and a couple are a couple pounds over, However all of them are completely shaved, I have never asked any of them to change that, I love the clean shaved Y. On Tryst I saw a woman who got me intrigued https://tryst.link/escort/cat-gold I loved her looks and the hairy everything, my kink. Pricey but nevertheless worth it in my opinion, I had an amazing time with cat, looked good, smelled great, and knows how to throw a party. What do you think?, hairy is a no go?.
-
04-04-23 21:10 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 428Post #6966
Looks like nobody reads carefully. I posted the names and the difference of those 2 girls. If you got her real name starts with an R, I also know Blaze real name, Crystal. I even said I was laughing at how everyone gets so confused when it is so clear. That phone number will give you results of different girls who are or were providing in the area. The are recycling that number.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 21:00 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 727Honestly, I don't fucking know
When I saw Veronica on Sunday AM, she did not look exactly like those pictures. But, she still looked pretty good, so I just figured, they were old. If my date tomorrow holds with her I will have some answers, but I do not think that this is Allison. She gave me her real name which I won't post but it was not Allison. She told me Greek is not on the menu, but beyond that, most everything else is. A tiny, little belly but nice body, nice C naturals and clean down under. Its really them using the same numbers that have us all scratching our head.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 18:28 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 240Veronica / Ally / Blaze
I am really confused by these posts. Who is who? I saw the "blaze aka ally" girl once in Brooklawn, and it was a pretty meh session. But is the girl you reviewed as "veronica" matching the current pictures? The first day she posted the exact same ads but with other, chubbier pictures, and only from behind. When she started posting the current pictures, I got in touch, and asked if she was just using Allison (Ally / Allie) pictures, or if that was really her. If have seen Allison on and off a bunch of times, mostly in Westville because she lives around there. She only works occasionally when her kid is staying with her father. But I try to catch her when she does work because everything goes, for one decent price. I ask if it is really her, to send me a pic not from the ad, and she sent me one of the ad's pics. I concluded that it wasn't really Allison. Was I wrong?
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 18:01 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 611Platinum pussy
So is she around? Nice bod? BBFS??
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 17:59 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 685Theres a lady here in CNJ who resurfaced recently who was pretty popular in 2015 or so. Things are getting tight and that PPP money is drying up!
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 16:36 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 428I spilled my beer!
Holly crap!, I know a few of you saw Amy Kitty when she was around the area, I saw her at motels, hotels and her own apartment. I never donated more than $ 25, she moved to Pa, and now she has resurfaced in North Jersey. Like all bums trying to make a buck with little effort she made her only fans website, well now her rates are 440 Dlls with no option for Hh, only hourly rates. WTF?, I'm glad I basted that turkey many times before she got smoke in her head, it's just insane. https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/233044931777.
-
04-04-23 14:50 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 93Not a problem, I also have terrible eye sight so it was probably ignorance on my behalf for thinking they looked alike LOL. But please do! Hope you have a good experience! Really makes you wonder. Stay safe gents!
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 07:10 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 727Thats dissapointing
Thanks man. Now I understand the confusion. Same ad (different locations) but same ad and same number. But obviously not the same pictures and provider. I suspect that the provider that I saw is using Blaze's account. Maybe even sharing a room. Skip accounts take a while to get, so it happens. Funny that I asked her why I had her in my contacts as Ally. Its because I visited Blaze / Ally once but bailed like I said earlier. Veronica said she recently went to rehab. Sometimes providers hook up there. Not sure, but that's what can make this forum so fucking valuable. Lots of intel.
Originally Posted by Vinnie727
[View Original Post]
I now suspect Blaze is renting out her account, possibly for a cut. Did a google phone number search and All sorts of providers use that number including a Kelly and Samantha from Detroit. All different pictures, all the same number.
I have a date with Veronica tomorrow. Plan to ask about the Blaze connection and will report back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/837402338233
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/866193430685
-
04-04-23 06:40 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 551Sammie
She answers then it's a ghost.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





