Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 658 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8981
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir Clarifies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    .........And again: I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.

    Moreover: I am not JaguarXF and I have never posted from the JaguarXF account. Who is this Jaguar dude anyway and why he takes up so much space in your tiny mind? You are a weird motherfucker.
    Summarizing; You state, You are not AsianYumYum or JaguarXF, and don't even know who JaguarXF is.

    Since you ignored the others on the list, then You are confirming, You are Toujula, Negsiro, Grogin, OlGary, Cheezefist, Dentist Bob, Bunnymeat, Trickster666, OldTimerMa, BallsDeep7, MathGuy59, and KingJag.

    Thanks for the Clarification!

  2. #8980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Being the Pompous Ass
    LOL! Isn't that (Pompous Ass) your maiden name?

    The urine-soaked Jack (pretending to be BillyBaloney) claimed that hundreds (so many?) of board members are enemies of Andir (that would be me). And he somehow is not able to come up with a list of 5 usernames who actually are Andir’s enemies. Hehe. I know, I know it’s a figure of speech, but still — 5 names should be easy if there are so many!

    How's it going, dumbass? Did I tell you that you are a moron? Sorry if I did not.

    And again: I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.

    Moreover: I am not JaguarXF and I have never posted from the JaguarXF account. Who is this Jaguar dude anyway and why he takes up so much space in your tiny mind? You are a weird motherfucker.

  3. #8979
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Once Again Andir, Ooops Andirt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Jack, where is the list of 10 users who are Andir's enemies? OK, let's make it easier for you list 5 user names (not including you, Dumbass and Sounds). Just do it, you kinky motherfucker!
    Being the Pompous Ass that you are, you demand a List from one Member, without finishing your List first. For the 3rd Time now, Last Chance. If you Ignore this Time, 3 Strikes your out and it Confirms a Lie on DumDum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    .....I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.....
    And a confirmation you are all on the List (which we know anyways):

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    .......... Since you seem to be on a Soul-Cleansing Kick the last week why don't you just run down the List and just Clean out the Closet. Go ahead, make the same Statement for every Member Name on this List:

    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogin, OlGary, Cheezefist, Dentist Bob, Bunnymeat, Trickster666, OldTimerMa, BallsDeep7, MathGuy59, KingJag, and JaguarXF (Jag). There are many others that I have left out, because the list would be a Mile long, but this covers the Basics...........
    Doubtful you will go through the list, 1 Lie is Minor, but a whole List of Lies, makes You worried A2 just might take some Action. Sounds summarized it best in this Post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. A previously banned troll from 8 years ago moves to MA.

    During those 8 years we get the persona of Toujula, Negsiro, Grogin, OlGary, DumDum.

    The day after the last of those personas is banned, troll from 8 years ago shows up with a new name.

    What are the odds of that happening? Hmmm.

    Guess he finally realized the last 8 year old Troll shtick was not working. Not smart enough to come up with something new. Might as well recycle the past again.
    Well, Andir, Andirt, etc, etc, and the Root of all this Bullshit, JaguarXF.

  4. #8978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    While you may have only 14 posts, keep up the good work.
    C'Mon. Jack, where is the list of 10 users who are Andir's enemies? OK, let's make it easier for you — list 5 user names (not including you, Dumbass and Sounds). Just do it, you kinky motherfucker!

  5. #8977

    Hey Roscoe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Can definitely confirm a Sunny worked there as recently as mid-late February. Very friendly & warm, about 5'9. Reddish hair, bigger top than bottom. Also Jesus Christ what did I just walk into.
    While you may have only 14 posts, keep up the good work. It actually means you have 14 more relevant posts than the fraud known as Andirt / Cheezefist.

  6. #8976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Can definitely confirm a Sunny worked there as recently as mid-late February. Very friendly & warm, about 5'9. Reddish hair, bigger top than bottom. Also Jesus Christ what did I just walk into.
    Hello, unknown friend. I looked at your board activities — all 14 posts. What can I say? You are truly amazing. It seems that asking questions is your strongest side.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    I know there was a post earlier asking for long tease without HE, but any places I can rely on for a long tease (maybe even PM) WITH HE? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't aware there was a scene in Lynn? Where should I be looking and are they good looking?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Shot in the dark, but any providers who allow COF / face painting? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, but I'd like to know what she looks like before driving an hour out there. Also, everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Best or Lucky? How old was Sophia?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Any providers who do facial?
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Been feeling wound up and in need of an extensive prostate "examination". Any recommendations are appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Any providers with a lot of junk in the trunk? Shorter in height? I'm serious. I'm 5'8 in my mid 20's and would feel more comfortable with a shorter curvier provider. DMs are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Hi people,

    A little help? Been reading this forum for about 2 years now but never have too much luck finding some curvier providers with a lot of ass. …..

    Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the name of the younger, chubby girl at classic?

  7. #8975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I have one enemy with many handles. Andir has hundreds of enemies with unique handles.
    Haha, so poetic! Hundreds! So many? OK, my oligophrenic friend, forget about hundreds, please list 10 names. I am curious to see how you could dig yourself out of a hole of unsupported claims you can not back up.

    You can skip yourself, Dumbass and Sounds. Everyone knows that we have a few mild disagreements.

  8. #8974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Hey imbecile, yes, inquiring minds want to know: are you Jack617?

    Just state the following: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account.

  9. #8973

    Clown

    Andir is in a lying sort of mood but the big test is can he say he is not Cheezefist?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  10. #8972

    Can Confirm

    Can definitely confirm a Sunny worked there as recently as mid-late February. Very friendly & warm, about 5'9. Reddish hair, bigger top than bottom. Also Jesus Christ what did I just walk into.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Sure. Hope you can follow along Andirt. Rational logical thinking is not your strongsuit.

    So dude posted about 452 Washington Street in Braintree.

    I replied.

    Andirt lied in his reply.

    This following reply was also directed to the original post I replied to, affirming that Sunny is there:

    There are also subsequent posts about Sunny at 452 Washington in Braintree.

    Andirt just lies or makes shit up and pulls stuff out of his ass. Has never provided any logic or proof about any of his allegations. Totally lying asshole that may actual be schizophrenic and thinks that he is not lying because it is reality to him.

  11. #8971

    Good people

    Andir / Cheezefist / AYY / OlGary / Trickster / OldTimerMA / DentistBob / DoctorTerry are all the same guy, one person. Don't be fooled by the lies and deception.

    I have one enemy with many handles. Andir has hundreds of enemies with unique handles.

  12. #8970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    There were never any other Posts on that Place
    There were never any posts on quite a few places. Happy Dave has not been to the mentioned place when he wrote about it. He just mentioned windows seen from the outside. This Zombie13 dude is unknown to me. Some people were saying that they can't get anything at places like Beech St in Belmont (unfortunately closed). What does it change about the true nature of this now-defunct shop? You are not a lawyer, are you? Your "arguments" are just silly.

    Hey old man, if you graduated from a good university in Boston, as you told me, why do you make money by plowing snow? Also, I did not graduate from the University of Central Florida. A nice try, but no. I am not going to give you any personal info. I know you are fascinated by me, PMing me non-stop. But I will not go out with you, sorry. I am not that kind of guy. Your mentor, urine-soaked Jack, might be more responsive to your advances. Just promise Jack that urinating on him will not be a problem for you. You will be all set then.

    And again, for you: I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.

  13. #8969
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Finish your Cleansing Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    When the person fails to see the difference between something made up by him / her and the reality it's a symptom of schizophrenia. By the way, do you have auditory hallucinations?
    Hey Mr. Worthless Masters Degree, You never finished your Disclaimers. What happened? Slip back to the old ways of Ignoring and Avoiding. May I remind You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Dude, with a History of being a Pathological Liar, it's ridiculous to believe that suddenly everything you say is the Truth! Since you seem to be on a Soul-Cleansing Kick the last week why don't you just run down the List and just Clean out the Closet. Go ahead, make the same Statement for every Member Name on this List:

    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogin, OlGary, Cheezefist, Dentist Bob, Bunnymeat, Trickster666, OldTimerMa, BallsDeep7, MathGuy59, KingJag, and JaguarXF (Jag). There are many others that I have left out, because the list would be a Mile long, but this covers the Basics.
    So go ahead, Post away! What are You afraid of?

  14. #8968
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Word Salad Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    No, I did not graduate from the Florida State University despite to what you say.
    Of course you didn't. It was the University of Central Florida! By your own admission, unless you were lying again.

  15. #8967
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    More Proof of Andir Lying

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Please, please, give a single example of me, Andir, lying. I will give you a cookie.
    I'll add another Example on to Sounds Post. The time you posted that a Thai Place in Watertown was a Jack Shack. I'm sure you blocked this from your Memory, since You were quickly refuted:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may remember this fairly large parlor near ex-195 in Watertown named Sakura. The place was empty for years but suddenly it came back to life as a well-renovated Thai parlor. Seems nice. 195 is now occupied by some kind of religious enterprise with a sign in front of it saying 'Love wins'. I hope this not a false advertisement..
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Think we are talking two different places the White House on Mt Auburn that had the FS predecessor of the now defunct sister spas and the brick strip of stores just down the street that housed another spa. New Thai place has clear windows to the waiting area, my bet is totally legitimate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    The new Thai place at 11X Mt Aub is totally a jack shack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie13  [View Original Post]
    That was not my experience. No hint of any extras and on my way out I learned they are affiliated with Smile Thai Spa in Somerville which used to offer extras but now is legit.
    When faced with being called out for being a Liar, You responded with personally insulting the Poster accussing him of being LEO. Typical:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Try to show up not in your blue uniform the next time. You may have better luck then.
    There were never any other Posts on that Place to indicate it was a jack Shack and not Legit. Once again, Your a Liar! I'll take a Box of Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from LA Burdick. You can buy one for Sounds Too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Burdick 1.jpg‎   Burdick 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape