rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 1088 1588 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22001

    Thanks for confirming my suspicion

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    It has been apparent in the past that Vickie has a handler / pimp communicating on her behalf. It's reasonable to think that he's also the one managing her ads and screening. One clear unwritten criteria emerged over the years: no AA clients.
    I thought that might be the case just by the way "she" responded to me through texts. I find that funny considering it's the white guys (no offense) who are more likely to murder her, stalk her and otherwise give her misery but whatever. A new model hits the streets looking for work every day, I wasn't going to sweat being turned down.

    Maybe not a pimp but I think you hit the nail on the head and she has a boyfriend now. Once they boyfriend up, they change in all kinds of bad ways. And the dudes they pair up with ain't shit. Which is mind boggling.

  2. #22000

    Tip

    The ad itself is the clue that this is a BS scam. Have you noticed that the ads that will tell you every position they will do or will go anywhere you are including your car or even “others house” LOL are the hottest women?? You can immediately eliminate these types. Don't waste your time or energy after you read incall, outcall, car date with a somewhat hot looking woman. Even the legit ones that do car dates are doing that because they don't have room money and are trying to score quick cash near their handler or home.

    ToneLoc.


  3. #21999

    Vickie

    It has been apparent in the past that Vickie has a handler / pimp communicating on her behalf. It's reasonable to think that he's also the one managing her ads and screening. One clear unwritten criteria emerged over the years: no AA clients.

    Requiring that level of screening for a girl who does what she does the way she does it is ludicrous. For years she's been taking BB cock from complete strangers in all 3 holes based on nothing more than a brief exchange of text messages to facilitate the encounter. I'm overly cautious, often to the point of being paranoid. But the first thing I think is that someone's trying to collect info to extort mongers down the road.

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2 [View Original Post]
    Her dance card is getting quite full from all the attention here, so that means she's becoming more selective and frankly a bit more arrogant. She has a screening process so if you plan to contact her, start now not wait till the day of and hope to get in. I didn't make the cut for whatever reason. And I'm not downing her out of sour grapes. She wants a LinkedIn profile which I wasn't comfortable giving, plus references from 2 other providers that you've seen. Like providers answer their phones in a timely fashion. LOL.

    Best of luck. Hope you have more success with her than I did.

  4. #21998

    New York

    Anyone have anything on this New York chick? I could have sworn there was a review on her but I can't find it now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...h/276704982768

  5. #21997

    Can you blame her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Does she think she is a porn star or something? I can't imagine giving someone like Vickie my LinkedIn info. I've seen porn stars and had to do less verification than that. But to each their own I guess.
    She's not doing anything different than what any of us would do in her position. This Game, by its nature, attracts self-serving people who are only looking out for their own interest. If you were suddenly flooded with attention, you'd become much more selective too. She can afford to be selective now, she has more offers than she could possibly accept. Her prices are creeping up there as well. Because guys will pay it. She's gone from $140 for HHR to over $200. And it's only going to get worst the more thirsty Mongers seek her out. As a community, if we were to act like a community and not looking out only for #1 we could freeze her out and put her attitude in check.

    Mongers complain about these girls having Golden Pussy Syndrome when most of them are the cause for it.

  6. #21996

    It's fake, here are some tips

    Hey dude, let me share some tips with you on spotting BS on Mega Personals (Escort Alligator, ListCrawler, Escort Bablyon are all apart of the same network). First, 99.5% of post on Mega are BS. I'm not being hyperbolic either. It's someone overseas who barely knows English. Which becomes apparent immediately upon even reading the post. Look at the first sentence "Hi Lover💕I'm Sexy horny girl just Want o guy or girl to go down and eat myPusssy shaved and sweet, I love sex. " Notice how many words are capitalized needlessly and women just don't describe themselves like this, normally. So the spelling and grammar should be the first indication. See where it says "fuck your own style" ? Providers don't talk like that. Not American girls. Provider never say shit like that.

    Lastly, I call it the "picture" test. Most providers are going to be working out of hotels. They're broke. So if the pictures they provide look like a nice residence, it's either an old picture of the provider or more likely a fake ad. I've been in enough hotels to know when a pic is taken at a hotel.

    I few posts back, I offered a list of ads for verification. You should check those out and compare the difference between how a real provider writes an ad versus the scammers. Every one on that list did turn out to be an actual provider working in this area. Here's one example: https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49525689.

    Good luck.

  7. #21995

    Anyone with info on this one?

    Unfortunately, WPB that is fake. I think even if you fly to England, you still won't get to see her. The better money would be to enjoy the videos the scammer posted. Some of the better ones I've see in fairness.

    I hate some of these sites, it's hard to weed through pages and pages of this scam crap.

    SR.

  8. #21994

    Reason the ad

    Can you not read the ad and tell that it bs? Has any woman use the term " shower sex your style".

  9. #21993
    You're thinking with the wrong head, homie.

  10. #21992

  11. #21991

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Her dance card is getting quite full from all the attention here, so that means she's becoming more selective and frankly a bit more arrogant. She has a screening process so if you plan to contact her, start now not wait till the day of and hope to get in. I didn't make the cut for whatever reason. And I'm not downing her out of sour grapes. She wants a LinkedIn profile which I wasn't comfortable giving, plus references from 2 other providers that you've seen. Like providers answer their phones in a timely fashion. LOL.

    Best of luck. Hope you have more success with her than I did.
    Does she think she is a porn star or something? I can't imagine giving someone like Vickie my LinkedIn info. I've seen porn stars and had to do less verification than that. But to each their own I guess.

  12. #21990
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch she is real. She is fun sized and easy to talk to. And yeah accident story was given to explain bruises on arms and legs.

    Overall she's not bad.

    Definitely add maybe 7 years to her pics.

    She is currently in Cary.

  13. #21989

    It's a trash heap out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    6 pages of reviews to get to your post, not a single review that makes me want to see anyone except some chick in Wilson...
    It's a trash heap out there, right now, no doubt. There are more brazen rip-off artists now than I've ever seen in all my time in the hobby. But as a community we can turn that around. If we keep calling out the Rip-Off Artists in reviews, they take their scam elsewhere. Sites like CallEscort. Org lets you leave a review right on the provider's ad and it costs nothing in fees. The same is true for ListCrawler / EscortBabylon / Megapersonals. It costs us nothing to leave reviews there and call out the Rip-Off Artists till they take their scam elsewhere.

    But Mongers contribute to the Hobby being a trash heap themselves. Trying to get these girls to play for $30 dollars, trying to get extra time and other crazy shit I hear every day. Not to mention the straight-up murder of Backshot Sara two weeks ago and that dude may have been a Play. Over the holidays two guys robbed and raped at gunpoint 10 providers I know personally, so most of them quit the game. Why wouldn't they?

    So if we're not taking care of the good ones, not doing our part to make it worth it for them to stay in the game we can't be surprised when what's left is the garbage.

  14. #21988

    Sad!

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the support and the many PMs with the same. It's all good. Just trying to help you guys out. It's a game of risk and reward, and sometimes failure.

    I may be slowing down and posting less, even less than I have been. The scene isn't very good these days and like the recent review of Ashton, the rewards are becoming more mixed. Happy hunting and I'll still chime in here and there.
    Same for me, for about a year now, very sadly! I just logged in for the first time in a few weeks. 6 pages of reviews to get to your post, not a single review that makes me want to see anyone except some chick in Wilson whose ad is down and who apparently wants $350.

  15. #21987

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesChris  [View Original Post]
    After doing some reading, would you guys say that if I were to visit Raleigh for a day or two, that Vickie would be the best to have a dream with for my preferences? I prefer BBBJ and BBFS.
    Her dance card is getting quite full from all the attention here, so that means she's becoming more selective and frankly a bit more arrogant. She has a screening process so if you plan to contact her, start now not wait till the day of and hope to get in. I didn't make the cut for whatever reason. And I'm not downing her out of sour grapes. She wants a LinkedIn profile which I wasn't comfortable giving, plus references from 2 other providers that you've seen. Like providers answer their phones in a timely fashion. LOL.

    Best of luck. Hope you have more success with her than I did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape