Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 59510
-
04-01-23 13:39 #51800Senior Member

Posts: 104Agree Yuki Sucks
The above has been my experience with her every time. Now, I just refuse to see her. FYI. I was told Mia will be back this Sunday.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 09:31 #51799Senior Member

Posts: 298Did anyone know that Gigi was back in business?
https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...outputType=amp
Looks like Penny aka Gigi from body rub in Cartersville was back in business, for a little while anyway. Did any of you see her up in Hall? Wonder where she'll reappear next.
-
04-01-23 05:21 #51798Senior Member

Posts: 62Mexico Beach
Heading from Atlanta to relax around Mexico Beach FL. Any recommendations close by that might be worthwhile? My preference is slim with real A's or B's. Trying to avoid being jumped by an owl where only one of us feels satisfied. PM's welcomed. Happy spring break to all!
-
03-31-23 22:34 #51797Senior Member

Posts: 419St James
Had a good time a couple years ago at St James. I'm passing through and went 25 minutes out of my way to stop in.
Agreed on $$ for a BJ. Got a mediocore tableshower and then a non existant massage. She started saying she was going.
To give me a HJ and a BJ was +$60. I shouldn't have pulled out 60. It really ended up being a HJ. I finished just before the.
Timer went off. In short if Kim (pretty Latina (girl is your option -- skip it.
-
03-31-23 22:09 #51796Senior Member

Posts: 96Diyuan Massage
Well apparently, one of the girls was up to some illegal shenanigans and wasn't doing (gasp!) just legit massage that we all go for! I know, know we're all shocked that some girls will actually engage in disreputable activities but it happens.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...IU5G4RHN6R4AA/
-
03-31-23 19:58 #51795Regular Member

Posts: 16Same with me
Same happened to me on 3/29 Wednesday. When I reach there they said Mia on vacation and she will back after April 1st. They lied to me on phone. I don't want to mess up with Yuki. I returned back.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 15:52 #51794Senior Member

Posts: 297I've liked them all.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 15:44 #51793Senior Member

Posts: 798Diyuan Massage
I apologize if I missed it since I've been away from the board for a bit, but does anyone know what happened with Diyuan in Kennesaw shutting down? I was just there around the Chinese New Year Holiday. Anyone know where the ladies have resurfaced? DMs welcome. Thanks!
-
03-31-23 13:46 #51792Senior Member

Posts: 798Ivy Massage
Called ahead and made an appt with Mia, but when I got there. No Mia. Met Yuki, who said Mia doesn't work Sundays. IDK. Yuki took me to a room, and started an okay massage. She never really smiled or seemed into the massage. When negotiating it was $100 to get any clothes off, thinking with little head, I agreed. While for the $ there was UTC everywhere, she just wasn't into it. It was hard to get to the finish line. She seemed like it was a lot of work on her end and I was just interrupting her day. Paid and she grabbed the money and went to the back room. No offer of water, candy, even a goodbye. All good, I don't expect those things every time but something was just off. YMMV. I will not repeat with her. $180 out the door.
-
03-31-23 13:38 #51791Senior Member

Posts: 798I apologize, this is the Sunshine in Acworth on Bells Ferry RD.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 13:35 #51790Senior Member

Posts: 217Jessica at Ivy is gone.
She is gone and not coming back. I never saw her, drats. What did you like about her? (PM if you need). Current lineup I have seen this week. Mia, Niko, Cindy. All great. I have shyed away from Yuki based on attitude reports.
Originally Posted by Jpjjss
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 12:34 #51789Senior Member

Posts: 121Please let me know when you do. I was there and didn't get that treatment from the young pretty one.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 12:31 #51788Senior Member

Posts: 236Any recommendation on who to see there?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 12:24 #51787Senior Member

Posts: 315Was this sunshine in Duluth?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 11:23 #51786Senior Member

Posts: 74T+
Look time monger. I will be in the Marietta this weekend and wanted to check out T+. Can you PM me the address?
Originally Posted by TravisAnon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





