Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 52342
-
03-30-23 21:38 #34837Senior Member

Posts: 82Hana
Expect her to be booked solid for the next few days, if not weeks, she's been missed by scores of her regulars. She gained her Superstar status and has been talked about in passing for a reason.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 21:32 #34836Senior Member

Posts: 417I'm rock hard just looking at that ad pic.
Originally Posted by NObserver
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 20:39 #34835Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes and no
In my experience BG has been good about being used as a reference SAG not so much.
Originally Posted by HurricaneParty
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 20:22 #34834Senior Member

Posts: 134She is already fully booked for Friday.
Originally Posted by CreamInside
[View Original Post]
Word travels fast.
-
03-30-23 19:55 #34833Senior Member

Posts: 181I remember when i saw hana for the first time, I licked all over her butthole for over 5 min.
Originally Posted by CreamInside
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 19:55 #34832Banned Member

Posts: 43Getting verified
Anyone know if BG and SAG verifies?
I've been using them mainly, but want to try other agencies. I don't want to provide any personal info for the screenings.
If not, then can I ask the girls to vouch for me since they use multiple bookers?
-
03-30-23 19:06 #34831Senior Member

Posts: 2645If you share who you've seen, it could help others gauge whether you share similar tastes / rating system.
Originally Posted by JoseMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 17:49 #34830Senior Member

Posts: 2645Not me waiting to see that she'll be the IT girl probably through the Summer. Going to be a shit storm. You young bucks just don't know.
Originally Posted by CreamInside
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 17:46 #34829Senior Member

Posts: 117Sesang
Sesang girls dot com.
Originally Posted by Lsade
[View Original Post]
https://www.sesanggirls.com/models/
-
03-30-23 17:39 #34828Senior Member

Posts: 76Which org?
Which org is she at?
Originally Posted by CreamInside
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 16:51 #34827Senior Member

Posts: 313Superstar Hana is back
Looks like our prayers have been answered Hana is back starting tomorrow.
-
03-30-23 15:43 #34826Senior Member

Posts: 320Pattern in stats or random?
Can you extrapolate what a girl might look like, if you have a baseline girl you have seen, and compare stats relative to the girls you have seen? I'm mainly looking at CGLA listings.
I thought that Sammy and Binny were relatively young ( 27) and but listed at 21 whereas Adele looked a lot older ( 36) and listed 22. Lina listed at 22 also wayyy older like 40 maybe.
So I don't think just adding 10 years works for age. It has to be more like +5 years for every year past 20 listed on the site.
Similarly from a rough estimate 99 lbs is maybe 100-110 but maybe 102 or 105 really means 120-130?
Breast sizes haven't been that big of a difference maybe a cup lower.
Curious to know your thoughts and experiences especially with age and weight.
-
03-30-23 14:10 #34825Senior Member

Posts: 212Thursday SFK
Erica. Jessica. Lovely. Serra. Viki.
-
03-30-23 13:55 #34824Senior Member

Posts: 207Injecting myself comments here and I always wondered about Bon / Emma. Please share with us if she has any similarity to the advertised photos once you visit her.
Originally Posted by SunsetMando
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 13:21 #34823Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Ty
Ty for the response! I love that look. I'll keep searching.
Next on my to fk list might be bon / emma.
Originally Posted by SolarisMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





