Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 1510 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16903
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  2. #16902

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Liz out whitemarsh. Easy setup and good comms all the way there. Actually gave up room number before arriving. Once inside she looks like her pics. She is very talkative had to push things along. Started with a great bbj with some deep throating while she sitting on her vibrator getting herself off. Then bent her over slid my joystick inside her balloon knot and railed for a few minutes in every position until blasted batter all over her ass. She really get into it will repeat in a pinch. Reviews are spot on. Damage 100 hh. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/123650500
    The first time I met her, she was talking about how the guy before me had a little Johnson, and she needed something more satisfying. As I was pushing her cervix around I said, is this what you're looking for?

    When she is super high, it's hard to keep her focused. I prefer her when she's not hitting the pipe. She's always been very friendly when I visit. Never been rushed.

  3. #16901
    I went to see the asian girl that was just reviewed, it's definitely not the girl in the photo. I was sent to an older lady probably 45+ years old at first that looked nothing like the girl in the photo, I left saying you're not the girl on the photo. After I left the person on the phone texted asking me if I wanted to see the girl in the photo (I made it clear before I went in that I wanted to see the girl in the photo but whatever), I went to a different room and this girl looked very slightly similar to the girl in the photo but it was still definitely not her. This girl was probably around 30, cute face, pudgy stomach, no ass, small boobs. Service was decent, but I will not repeat.

    Those photos posted below are probably random people, neither of the 2 girls I saw were any of the 2 photos that are posted below. I think they just find a photo that looks like the girl that's working.

  4. #16900

    Liz

    I recently saw Liz out whitemarsh. Easy setup and good comms all the way there. Actually gave up room number before arriving. Once inside she looks like her pics. She is very talkative had to push things along. Started with a great bbj with some deep throating while she sitting on her vibrator getting herself off. Then bent her over slid my joystick inside her balloon knot and railed for a few minutes in every position until blasted batter all over her ass. She really get into it will repeat in a pinch. Reviews are spot on. Damage 100 hh. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/123650500

  5. #16899
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    You are correct the picture was not the girl in the ad but the picture that I posted was the actual girl that I saw. Because when I call the ad ask them about baits switching and I wanted a picture of the actual girl I was going to see because apparently they have three girls that switch. But if you want to see the one that I saw when you called the number text her back the picture that I posted and that is the girl that you will get. I asked the girl how can I see her every time and that's what she told me to do. They also offered doubles. Which I will partake in shortly.
    I texted them today and they sent me one more girl's pic as below in addition to what you already posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  6. #16898
    You are correct the picture was not the girl in the ad but the picture that I posted was the actual girl that I saw. Because when I call the ad ask them about baits switching and I wanted a picture of the actual girl I was going to see because apparently they have three girls that switch. But if you want to see the one that I saw when you called the number text her back the picture that I posted and that is the girl that you will get. I asked the girl how can I see her every time and that's what she told me to do. They also offered doubles. Which I will partake in shortly.

  7. #16897

    Reviews say it's not her

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and called a Asian provider today. And they sent me back a picture of the young lady that I was going to see. I wasn't disappointed let me tell you. The performance was excellent I can't complain. The head was okay. But I'm more of a Catman. And her cat was tighter than I expected bottomed out pretty quick. But her shit had that Kung Fu grip. I held back as long as I could gave her about a good 20 minutes she complains lately but still performed. After work she cleaned me up and sent me about my way. During my stay I found out that she will be here for at least a month. Catch her while you can 571-518-0810 light screening process she did ask me my race. I'm black and that wasn't a problem.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5180810-367647

  8. #16896

    Thanks for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and called a Asian provider today. And they sent me back a picture of the young lady that I was going to see. I wasn't disappointed let me tell you. The performance was excellent I can't complain. The head was okay. But I'm more of a Catman. And her cat was tighter than I expected bottomed out pretty quick. But her shit had that Kung Fu grip. I held back as long as I could gave her about a good 20 minutes she complains lately but still performed. After work she cleaned me up and sent me about my way. During my stay I found out that she will be here for at least a month. Catch her while you can 571-518-0810 light screening process she did ask me my race. I'm black and that wasn't a problem.
    I make sure to bring lube with me, helps open up the pussy easier LOL. Nice to seem them twitch with a tight pussy LOL.

  9. #16895

    FOund her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/2565507

    Looks like it is 160 h.

  10. #16894

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and called a Asian provider today. And they sent me back a picture of the young lady that I was going to see. I wasn't disappointed let me tell you. The performance was excellent I can't complain. The head was okay. But I'm more of a Catman. And her cat was tighter than I expected bottomed out pretty quick. But her shit had that Kung Fu grip. I held back as long as I could gave her about a good 20 minutes she complains lately but still performed. After work she cleaned me up and sent me about my way. During my stay I found out that she will be here for at least a month. Catch her while you can 571-518-0810 light screening process she did ask me my race. I'm black and that wasn't a problem.
    What was the damage $.

  11. #16893

    Never be the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Makes meeting potential new chicks tough at times. At this point I'm waiting for some type of economic struggle. I wasn't in the game when prices were super low as many mongers here said it used to be. Maybe then things will get better and / or how it used to be. Until then it is what it is sadly. Though I get it. I don't really think to put myself in their shoes if they got a knock from LE or thieves or whatever other possible issues they may face.
    Things will never be the same. With HD streaming girls can make just as much with * twitch or camsites. All while getting dicked by their boyfriend or guys that they are actually attracted to. Like 1/3 men under 30 are virgins? They are the market that keeps this online economy going. And if they ever change and decide to push demand in the 'hobby' up you know that won't help prices. Only girls with low IQ's or who are too ugly for * provide.

  12. #16892

    I took a chance and it paid off today. I want to go see it an Asian provider

    I took a chance and called a Asian provider today. And they sent me back a picture of the young lady that I was going to see. I wasn't disappointed let me tell you. The performance was excellent I can't complain. The head was okay. But I'm more of a Catman. And her cat was tighter than I expected bottomed out pretty quick. But her shit had that Kung Fu grip. I held back as long as I could gave her about a good 20 minutes she complains lately but still performed. After work she cleaned me up and sent me about my way. During my stay I found out that she will be here for at least a month. Catch her while you can 571-518-0810 light screening process she did ask me my race. I'm black and that wasn't a problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230329-215534_Messages.jpg‎  

  13. #16891
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyKing7  [View Original Post]
    Trying to dream today turned into a nightmare, should've just napped. 5/5 struck out at bat because every. Single. Girl wants LinkedIn / Work I'd / Facebook? (Blacklisted this one immediately).

    I get it. This can be a dangerous hobby for all involved, and it could be any random john that walks through the door and pulls some batshit insane crap. I'll do FaceTime, WhatsApp, I'll take a piss on the car next to me if you need to verify dong size. But damn, I ain't want you in my professional sphere that could endanger my livelihood, nor my personal business where I got my mom as a friend on social media. WTF?

    Forget references. "That tells me nothing. " "I don't trust her ads. " Like *****, you on the reptile exhibit, what makes your shit smell better than hers??

    Fellas, we ***** all the time about rising costs, but being able to pay to play don't mean shit if we can't even get through the damn door!
    Makes meeting potential new chicks tough at times. At this point I'm waiting for some type of economic struggle. I wasn't in the game when prices were super low as many mongers here said it used to be. Maybe then things will get better and / or how it used to be. Until then it is what it is sadly. Though I get it. I don't really think to put myself in their shoes if they got a knock from LE or thieves or whatever other possible issues they may face.

  14. #16890

    What is going on with these screening requirements

    Trying to dream today turned into a nightmare, should've just napped. 5/5 struck out at bat because every. Single. Girl wants LinkedIn / Work I'd / Facebook? (Blacklisted this one immediately).

    I get it. This can be a dangerous hobby for all involved, and it could be any random john that walks through the door and pulls some batshit insane crap. I'll do FaceTime, WhatsApp, I'll take a piss on the car next to me if you need to verify dong size. But damn, I ain't want you in my professional sphere that could endanger my livelihood, nor my personal business where I got my mom as a friend on social media. WTF?

    Forget references. "That tells me nothing. " "I don't trust her ads. " Like *****, you on the reptile exhibit, what makes your shit smell better than hers??

    Fellas, we ***** all the time about rising costs, but being able to pay to play don't mean shit if we can't even get through the damn door!

  15. #16889

    Par the the source, standard operating procedure for some providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/794113228534

    Attempted to have a dream with this one. I'm not surprised nobody really reviews this one so much. Going off the few reviews I decided to hit this one up. Comms were great. No delay. She called once I asked for the address claiming she needs to hear who I am before she sends the address. Ok sure whatever. So she asked my age, where I'm coming from, and if I'm LE. Woop woop get the addy go up. She's at the Ramada in Catonsville (been there before) so I think it's easy peasy. I arrive and she says to wait 3 minutes (was really 8) and calls. She asks me to park in the back so she can see what I'm driving in to make sure it's me (red flag to me) and I tell her that I'm on the side by the autozone. She proceeds to tell me she doesn't like to play games and that I need to "park near the pool so we can see you. " I said "who is we" (I know I heard "we" right) and she says that she said "I" need to see you. At that point I don't feel comfortable about it and tell her I'm not comfortable with this. Before I could even finish that sentence she hung up on me. Issa shame. Really wanted to see them titties. I don't recommend unless you're willing to do everything she says. Be safe fellas.
    I don't blame for cancelling the appointment. One time a provider in pg county had me go to 3 different places before I got to the hotel. She even had me knock on a door of hotel room opposite of hers. Most providers don't do this. The "We" in her statement sounds suspicious.

    Looks like she has changed alot since 2019, pandemic has had an effect on her weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3vwJaL.jpg‎   1BdqFv.jpg‎   YmFksR.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape