Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 71 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1063
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Micca112  [View Original Post]
    I call it like I see it. I don't understand the rave reviews about Sunny.
    I deleted my original post because it wasnt a review and just a comment, and I thought I might be breaking the rules LOL.

    But yeah I would totally agree with your review.

  2. 04-22-23 01:25


  3. 04-22-23 01:20


  4. #432

    Sunny CGLA

    I decided to try out Sunny as I read a lot of good things from the reviews here. However, when I walked into the door I was pretty disappointed in what I saw. I didn't find her attractive at all and is definitely looking older than most girls I've seen. I just was not into her. Maybe 20 years ago she may have looked better but I didn't find her body that nice at all either. Phoebe, who has a weird plastic face, to me is more attractive as she has a banging body, even with her plastic surgery. Sunny gave me good service and is a very nice woman but I would not repeat.

  5. #431
    I saw a couple LA girls over the weekend. MFM with Nabi plans didn't work out but there were tons of back up options in LA unlike SD.

    Ina: my favorite chick by far this weekend. I had two sessions in two days with her. First session was great, but second session was even better. Pics on the website doesn't do her justice. Mid to late 20's, HYA rather than CYA to me. She looks way more attractive in person. Someone mentions she looks like yekooooong and agree 100%. Passionate GF vibe throughout the session with wet DFKs. I think she got one of the smallest / thinnest tongue I've ever felt, but it felt nice and I kept sucking on it lmao.

    My only knock on her is her MM titties could be better. I think smaller, naturally looking B cup titties would suit her tall slender body frame better. My fav part is pounding her during mish. Looking at her staring directly into my eyes while giving these devious smiles and licking her porcelain teeth made me if she's actually enjoying the moment. Vaping during the cuddling / cooldown session was good. I plan to endure the 3 hour weekend traffic just to see her again this weekend.

    Summer: I wish I read Bastard Chorum's review on Summer before scheduling to see her because it was very average like he stated. I'd say she's low to mid 30's instead of in her 20's. She had a pretty cold attitude throughout the session so I couldn't get into it with her. She wasn't a dead fish though. She put in the effort to try and make me feel like I was the best fucker in the world, but she wasn't that interested in kissing much. After we showered, she did a kneeling BBBJ while I was standing, but that lasted literally 90 seconds before she grabbed a condom to put on. It was quite disappointing. The ACG was my fav position, but she lacked the stamina to stay in one position for a bit. Nice tone body overall, but not a repeat, and wished I tried someone else.

    For some guys, it may be a vibe killer if a lady ask for the money as soon as you walk in and count it from of them. Not only did Summer do that, but she whipped out a counterfeit marker and marked the bills in front of me lmao. I don't blame her because she probably got burned a few times, but that was the first time that happened to me and chuckled a bit.

    Sunny: my 2nd favorite chick this weekend. She's a bit older, late 30's, but she's got a pretty face and has one of the tonest body / abs I've seen in awhile. She's got a bit of a tan and her MM titties was done well. She's the best kisser and most passionate of the 4 kgirls I saw this weekend. Aim to please attitude and sweet demeanor. She spent half the session just worshipping my dick with her mouth. I didn't mind because her BJ skills were legit. She was the only chick that offered rimming and it was fantastic. The only time we weren't DFKing was when she was giving me a BJ / rimming. We DFK while taking our clothes off, shower, during every positions and during our goodbyes. My only complaint was she would "heh" every couple seconds which was a bit distracting. She is on the repeat list even though my goal is to see younger chicks while visiting LA.

    Brea: I've seen her before while she was in San Diego, but I wanted to see her again to see if she remembers me. She didn't LOL. I still had a great session with her and she's one of the aim to please ladies. During the shower, she asked me what I like and I told her I loved kissing. Ever since then, she would initiate very passionate kissing throughout the session. The pics on the site are her. If you like the pics then you will her like in person. There's already a couple old reviews about Brea in the SD forums including mine so I won't go into much detail. The good service hasn't really change much between my first and second session with her. I probably won't repeat again if she stays in LA as I want to check out the other LA talents.

  6. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    This encapsulates my visit without cookies. She is a little too much for me but super fun and will grab your hands to place behind her head so she can sword follow all the way.
    I have to say she caught me off guard when she did that. I dig her PSE attitude though and that makes me want to see her again haha. What's funny is that she realized cookie crumbs were all over the place afterwards and was like OMG I'm sorry! I just laughed it off and said it wasn't a big deal.

  7. #429
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Micca112  [View Original Post]
    Phoebe at CGLA.

    I read up on past reviews and wanted to check her out. Looks wise I can see what people have said that her face does have a bit too much plastic surgery but she had a banging little body. She seemed to hide her face at first in the low light and quickly warmed up to me. Before I knew it were kissing and she had my clothes off and was eagerly sucking me off. She turned me on pretty good with a nice sloppy BBBJ. We quickly undressed while she kept sucking away. I got too horny so I picked her up and put her in the bed for some doggy. She was already wet and I pounded away from behind. I definitely enjoyed the view from behind as she has a decent apple bottom for her frame. Filled her good and she continued to milk me for more. Afterwards she cleaned me up and chatted it up. We ended up getting along quite well as we shared favorite foods and whatnot. She even wanted me to grab dinner with her later but I was busy. She definitely is a big kooky and wild because we started snacking on cookies in bed making a little mess and then she got horny because she started to blow me and had me finger her, while we were covered in cookie crumbs LOL. She had me grab the back of her head to force her down on my cock during BBBJ so she could gag on my dick. After a bit of that she put on her little handcuffs and sat on me RCG and rode me nice and hard. I grabbed the cuffs and pumped up into fast and furious getting her to scream out till I came. She then insisted on riding me afterwards to keep squeezing more of my cum. She definitely knows how to service you. We cleaned up afterwards and she gave me her # and tried to give me some money back when I left her donation with her. I refused and made her take the money. I would like to repeat but there are so many girls to try!
    This encapsulates my visit without cookies. She is a little too much for me but super fun and will grab your hands to place behind her head so she can sword follow all the way.

  8. #428
    Erica at Kbliss.

    I decided to see what the hype was about with Erica so I booked an appointment after getting verified. When I walked in I was pleased to see a smiling and pretty Erica. I think she is probably one of the prettier girls I've seen in a bit. She asked for donation up front which I obliged. We made small talk and moved to the shower where she gave me a nice wash down and some nice foreplay. After that we went to the bed and she definitely does take control and does things her way. She was nice and sensual with the BBBJ and teasing. Her BBBJ was good and had me excited in no time. I asked for her on top and she obliged. She liked to be in control and slowly ride me but I was too horny and started pounding up, hard and fast. She seemed to enjoy it and started moaning out and it felt like we came together because I could totally feel her Kegels gripping me harder even after I unloaded into her pussy. She kept riding me while moaning out to me and squeezing my cock for more. I had to tell her to stop as I was getting to sensitive. She giggled and cleaned me up afterwards. We spent the rest of the time talking and how she used to live in China for a short stint and that's why her Chinese is decent. I complimented her on her Chinese skills but she downplayed her conversational abilities. We hit the showers to clean up and said our goodbyes. While I do appreciate her looks and her personality. I think I'm more into freaky smaller spinner type girls these days. Not sure if I would repeat even though I had a good time. Just too much to sample these days.

  9. #427
    Crystal CGLA.

    Decided to check to Crystal as I tend to like skinny little spinners. Looks wise she seems to be a cute young Asian. Maybe late late 20's to early 30's. She is noticeably thin and petite but has a good attitude. She greeted me warmly and we had a good time getting to know each other in the shower. She started teasing me with some nice p2 p. After shower we went to the bedroom and she proceeded to give me a nice spirited and sloppy BBBJ. I got too horny so I picked her up and had her ride me CG. She is so light and easily tossable it makes it quite fun to do what you want. I jackhammered her from below and had her screaming out. Creamed her pussy and she continued to ride me afterwards and complimented me. She cleaned me up and we got to talking with a translator as her English isn't great but she tries. After a bit of chit chat she groped my cock and started another sloppy BBBJ. I got nice and hard and decided to fuck her missionary. She took the pounding I gave her well and I filled her up again. She cleaned me up and we had to hit the showers. Overall a great time and would repeat because we had a good connection and she tried hard to please me.

  10. #426
    Phoebe at CGLA.

    I read up on past reviews and wanted to check her out. Looks wise I can see what people have said that her face does have a bit too much plastic surgery but she had a banging little body. She seemed to hide her face at first in the low light and quickly warmed up to me. Before I knew it were kissing and she had my clothes off and was eagerly sucking me off. She turned me on pretty good with a nice sloppy BBBJ. We quickly undressed while she kept sucking away. I got too horny so I picked her up and put her in the bed for some doggy. She was already wet and I pounded away from behind. I definitely enjoyed the view from behind as she has a decent apple bottom for her frame. Filled her good and she continued to milk me for more. Afterwards she cleaned me up and chatted it up. We ended up getting along quite well as we shared favorite foods and whatnot. She even wanted me to grab dinner with her later but I was busy. She definitely is a big kooky and wild because we started snacking on cookies in bed making a little mess and then she got horny because she started to blow me and had me finger her, while we were covered in cookie crumbs LOL. She had me grab the back of her head to force her down on my cock during BBBJ so she could gag on my dick. After a bit of that she put on her little handcuffs and sat on me RCG and rode me nice and hard. I grabbed the cuffs and pumped up into fast and furious getting her to scream out till I came. She then insisted on riding me afterwards to keep squeezing more of my cum. She definitely knows how to service you. We cleaned up afterwards and she gave me her # and tried to give me some money back when I left her donation with her. I refused and made her take the money. I would like to repeat but there are so many girls to try!

  11. #425

    Summer

    With CGLA.

    Photos: Not of her.

    Looks: Averag looks for me while slightly cute in certain angles, has a slight resemblance to Tomi / Pink / Bon of old. Make up was not done well enough to hide some acne scars making her look older than she might be; likely in her late 20's. 5'3", hard MM C's, average ass, and shaven pussy. Three smallish tattoos: above left breast, right scapula, back left side of hip. Has belly ring and fair skin tone. Spinner physique: slim and toned.

    English: Very little.

    Attitude: Starts out a bit cold but does warm up. Cordial but easy enough to tell she's wet behind the ears.

    Service: Overall average. DFK was just OK, BBBJ was decent: no BLS, good suction and lubrication, no hands bobbing. She's a bit on the hygienic side, tissues and wet naps a plenty during the beginning. She's very responsive to DATY though. Very good audio feedback that doesn't sound too contrived but she's a screamer to the point I was anxious about the neighbors calling the front desk to complain. CG, K9, and mish was par for the course. Nothing bad nor does anything stand out. She does close her eyes and face away during mish. BBFS upcharge but I didn't partake.

    Expense: $320.

    Repeat: Not for me. Spinner frame and relative youth may attract some but there's nothing in Summer that stands out or elicits a desire for me to see her again.

  12. #424

    Ina. Best Bang for the Buck

    There's already been a lot of discussion about Ina on the other boards so I'll post my review here. As always, YMMV but I'm going to say up front that I think I found my unicorn: a non BBFS-upcharge Kgirl that has a cute face, smokin' body, and awesome service that's the best bang-for-the-buck (pun intended) I've seen so far. I hesitated writing a review because I was tempted to gatekeep her. But I can't finance her stay here alone so I hope she gets enough business to stay long-term like Sunny / Ari / Mini / et al.

    P: The pics are her (surprise! The pics make her look plain and a little thicker than reality and don't do her justice.

    L: 9/10 Very cute face GND+/ HYA- Others guesstimate her to be early 30's but she can pass for mid-late 20's. Fabulous D+ MMs (her surgeon should get a Nobel Prize). They hang so exquisitely that I thought they were naturals at first. Skinny like others have said but not quite fit. Her abs are just about there if she would just do some planks / crunches 2-3 times a week and some squats to tone up her long legs (she's about 5'5" Her looks were flipping all of my switches and I spent more-than-usual time just caressing (groping) her features.

    E: Almost none. But followed physical prompts well.

    A: 10/10 Very playful and eager to please.

    S: 9/10 LFK at first that progressed to DFK. Her DT game was Baby Yena-level, arguably better because I could actually feel jr sliding into her throat as she mouth-fucked me. I've heard the term "mouth-pussy" before but this was my first time experiencing it. Lots of shaft-licking and BLS with occasional eye contact to confirm I was enjoying the performance followed by an appreciative smile. Very tight (and I'm avg). Either she was naturally tight or she has some serious Kegel discipline to maintain grip for several minutes at a time. Because of that tightness, she was FIV-shy but appreciated DATY and some DATO. Since her English is limited, she moaned wordlessly throughout the sesh which I found more sexy than the usual over-the-top "Oh my God!" or "Yes, honey!" We went through all the various positions with lots and lots of BJ and DFK in between. The mirror right next to the bed made K9 even more intense leading to CIP.

    E: 340 flat, no bb-upcharge. No upcharge listed for MSOG and I was too spent after Rd1 to ask.

    Are: Abso-fucking-lutely. I've already booked the next sesh. Please treat her well, gents. I request this not because I'm her white knight (I'm very pragmatic and transactional when it comes to mongering) - but because I don't want her getting burnt out and leaving. It took a while, with some major disappointments in between, but I finally found a Kgirl that I want to book repeatedly with occasional side trips to Greece w / Nabi and duos with Ari / Sunny.

  13. #423

    "Baby" Yena. DT Goddess

    P: Not her though the body is representative. Hair is dyed anime gray / silver and cut short to just above her shoulders.

    L: I guesstimate late 20's / early 30's. GND type. 5'4" and very slim. B+ naturals with large 2-inch areolas. Slim waist with hints of a pouch at certain angles. Minimal butt typical for Azn girls.

    E: Passable, enough to take direction. Favorite phrase: "Oh. My. GOD!

    A: 10/10 Very willing to please. Gave lots of verbal feedback. Responsive to DATY & FIV and went to pound town like a champ.

    S: 9/10 Her DT game is no joke as others have commented. I'd be willing to book a 15 min OTC session alone. At one point I had her do a Tom Segura 69-from-the-bottom so I could get that angle and feel the struggle-for-life from beneath me. We went through all the positions with lots of beej & DFK in between and finished RD1 with K9 CIP. I'm usually a 1-shot guy but she performed DT CPR on jr and was able to resuscitate him for RD2. Finished RD2 with DT CIM and I definitely felt the first two squirts go down the chute before she pulled back a bit and took the rest into her mouth.

    E: 340 all-inclusive.

    Are: Probably. TBH, with a handle like "Baby" Yena, I was expecting early to mid-20's so I was a little disappointed when I first saw her. But her attitude / service was great and her DT was phenomenal so I'll go back if I feel the DT-itch.

  14. #422

    Aurora

    With CGLA / GKS / M / SAG.

    Photos: Pictures of another girl.

    Looks: Average looks, not quite in MILF territory. I would put her in her early to mid-30's. 5'2", natural B's with very nice looking nipples, average ass, and shaven pussy. Has a large tattoo on her back circular in footprint. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. A bit stocky and slight pouch.

    English: OK English skills.

    Attitude: Has a party girl vibe with a sexy libido to her. Very talkative. Been around the block, felt more like a one night stand / quick hook up than anything else.

    Service: Overall above average. DFK was good. BBBJ was very good, decent suction, BLS, good variety and pacing. Takes the initiative to go CG, half straddle CG, and ACG with all the accompanying eye candy. Fucks back during K9 and wraps her legs around you the whole in mish, milking that creampie. Also, she bites. GFE kind of goes out the window with Aurora, it's more about just fucking around. Finally, she's a master of kegels. She was clenching and pulsating the almost the entire time I was in her. BBFSCIP.

    Expense: $340.

    Repeat: Probably not. The service is definitely there but I just didn't click with her. Maybe others will.

  15. #421

    Hana

    With SS, refer to THIS for reference as I'll only describe any difference and / or changes I perceived and experienced since her departure.

    Photos: Those are her original photos so they would be at least 2+ years old now.

    Looks: Face shows some slight aging but still cute and it looks like she had some work done on her face from what I remember. Her mouth and nose area now resembles this version of Taeyeon to me. Breasts are pillowy soft now.

    English: Her English isn't as good as before but she's working on it.

    Attitude: She's calmed down a bit and her overly active personality is more toned down / better controlled. That's a positive for me.

    Service: Similar to her attitude, she's less frenetic and dramatic but still focused on your pleasure. The same accommodating service.

    Expense: $340.

    Repeat: Of course. However, I will say that her service doesn't stand out as much as before. But that's not due to Hana, she's pretty much the same as before. It's just that during her first time in LA, there was a lack of talent possessing both looks and service. Hana as a whole package painfully highlighted the difference between her and the rest of her contemporaneous peers. Fortunately for us, there's a better selection now. Regardless, Hana is a great and welcomed addition to the kgirl scene. She did express that she wants to live here so she might stick around longer than before or until her financial goals are met.

  16. 04-03-23 18:54


  17. 04-03-23 16:53


  18. 03-31-23 03:20


  19. #420

    Peony with Garden K Secret and Candy Girls and others

    P. fake but some resemblance so perhaps it could be.

    Photoshop but I'm going with fake, more plain looking, attractive enough.

    L. decent face plain style, very subjective but I found her average, body very slim like pics, for those thin chasers she's golden. Ass is slight proportional for her frame, tits on stick, hard with some give and feel weird typical for fake tits on thin girl. Early 30's but looks younger.

    E. very good and can hold conversation though I never talk so that's limited.

    A. good work ethic although she's down to business and not at all the sweetie type front, but so am I so I can't criticize.

    S. BBBJ down deep and actually pretty good, No RIM, BBFSCIP and can take it to pound town.

    E. as advertised Booker will let you know.

    Repeat. Yeah on the rotation, attitude is cold business like but might warm up, plus tall & thin types are few, she's here for a couple months on travel.

  20. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic  [View Original Post]
    This review was spot-on. She's a trooper when attempting DT. I'm average but she was gasping for air and taking mini-breaks before continuing to down jr.

    The biggest factor why I probably won't repeat was that CIP was a no-go. It's a shame since her tightness makes CIP a natural conclusion to the proceedings. Her CIM-game was pretty good though. Jr was pretty deep in so, I think, the first shot went into her throat before she pulled back slightly to take the rest into her mouth while maintaining a nice rhythm to milk out the rest.
    Was curious how close she looked to her pics but I don't see her listed anymore on CGLA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape