Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #360

    KBP doubles

    Looks like at least one of the new girls has a solid rep: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4366026-165830.

    Mostly curious if anyone here is planning on trying the duo option? I'm intrigued but have nothing to compare it to, so mostly hoping someone can provide details about it if so. I'll be seeing Sera either way.

  2. #359
    Cost varies by girl, but usually BBFS / cip, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgcesq  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that kblackpink has 2 models that offer "VIP". I assume VIP means bare. Anyone sampled this yet? Idea of cost?

  3. #358

    VIP at kblackpink. Blog

    I noticed that kblackpink has 2 models that offer "VIP". I assume VIP means bare. Anyone sampled this yet? Idea of cost?

  4. #357

    Exactly.

    Headed out to Dallas soon and just got screened for GL in Dallas for this exact reason. F'and unbelievable to me that Atl is such a big city, now dubbed "Hollywood South", and has a grand total of TWO decent but overpriced Asian agencies. Not going to mention that Atl is also where massage parlor girls go to work their Golden years. #steppingoffsoapbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this trend is retarded. For example, I thought msog was the difference between 1/2 vs full hr. Why should I pay another 40 or 50 for msog. I have seen upcharge for BBFS, cim, cip, and msog, bunch of retarded prices. Just got back from dallas and they have no upcharge and up charge agency. I visited three non up charge ladies.

  5. #356

    Kbp

    Looks like they going to start offering doubles with the next group of girls in town.

  6. #355

    Dumb upcharge. Indeed and Hannah no GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this trend is retarded. For example, I thought msog was the difference between 1/2 vs full hr. Why should I pay another 40 or 50 for msog. I have seen upcharge for BBFS, cim, cip, and msog, bunch of retarded prices. Just got back from dallas and they have no upcharge and up charge agency. I visited three non up charge ladies.
    Can't agreed more. Have already reflected to the agency but they said it is up to the individual provider. Interesting.

    Hannah was great for fucking but lacking in GFE. No welcome hug nor kisses, no cuddling between pops, no drying after shower, no help with clothing. But she has one of the most amazing BBBJ with mouth and hand motion. No prostate massage unless you specifically asked (unlike a TER review). Great tits but no Russian. Very responsive to DATY and FIV.

  7. #354

    Each lady may have different prices

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Couldn't find the stated fee for KBP on their website or anywhere. Where do you get that info? Also, is there an up charge for 1 versus 2 pops?
    I visited Hannah and she was 330 1 hr one pop. 360 for second.

  8. #353

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I haven't have trouble getting 2 pops with the stated fees but lately, agency is showing different prices for 1 and 2 pops. Anyone else has similar experience?
    Just curious. Couldn't find the stated fee for KBP on their website or anywhere. Where do you get that info? Also, is there an up charge for 1 versus 2 pops?

  9. 03-28-23 20:06


  10. #352

    Dumb upcharges

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I haven't have trouble getting 2 pops with the stated fees but lately, agency is showing different prices for 1 and 2 pops. Anyone else has similar experience?
    Yes, this trend is retarded. For example, I thought msog was the difference between 1/2 vs full hr. Why should I pay another 40 or 50 for msog. I have seen upcharge for BBFS, cim, cip, and msog, bunch of retarded prices. Just got back from dallas and they have no upcharge and up charge agency. I visited three non up charge ladies.

  11. #351

    Depends on the girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Deither  [View Original Post]
    Never used an agency. Does the initial cost come with multiple pops?
    I haven't have trouble getting 2 pops with the stated fees but lately, agency is showing different prices for 1 and 2 pops. Anyone else has similar experience?

  12. #350

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    OK so now I have seen both. Both are amazing. I will make this a review with no unnecessary details.


    Hannah -75 Dash - 74.

    Both are definitely worth seeing, and honestly I wouldn't skimp and only see one. How do the other mongers who have seen both compare them on this scale?
    Never used an agency. Does the initial cost come with multiple pops?

  13. #349

    Suzy lkatl

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reviews on this lovely lady. Please share info if you've had a dream with her.
    There are at least 2 reviews in the past 2/3 pages.

    I'll also add my 2 ˘ from my dream, but I believe this weekend she will be leaving. She is a bit older. Face isn't the best but she's cute. Spinner, extremely petite just my type. Soft Man made Cs.

    Good performance and energy.

    Not good at english.

    BBJ, LFK, DATY, B2 B, and massage. No FIV no DFK.

    Looks 8. 5/10:

    With my personal bias for petite, if you like thick and young girls, pass on this one. If you liked min hee, you will like Suzy.

    Performance / energy 7:

    Excellent bbj and high energy & stamina with a smile, but I like DFK, hers were fast and quick kisses. Tried hard to get the second pop, but at the same time I was sent packing 5 minutes early.

    Face 7/10. Generally good looking face, nice hair but the age does show even if it doesn't show on the body.

  14. #348

    Recent TER post

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    Not Oopa, but they were both overall solid when I met them. Neither was mechanical and the vibe just flowed, but they are different in a personality way with how they engage you. Neither is as great as Mina, Yu Hee, etc. But definitely a great time.
    Thanks Uni. I saw a recent TER post on Hannah that pull me to that side more. However I prefer natural over MM if they are similar size. That gives an edge to Dash. I enjoyed my time with Bora and Yu Hee but their manmade made my experience less than 10. Decision paralysis. LOL.

  15. #347
    Not Oopa, but they were both overall solid when I met them. Neither was mechanical and the vibe just flowed, but they are different in a personality way with how they engage you. Neither is as great as Mina, Yu Hee, etc. But definitely a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    One of the best reviews I have seen. Concise and complete. I wonder how would you rate their GFE. Some reviews said Hannah is a bit mechanical without DFK and Dash is all in GFE. Thoughts?

  16. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Probably period.
    Indeed; she's gone now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape