Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 979 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 14676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9906

    Early Spring not bringing Blossoms in area.

    Board seems a little dry as of late. Who hiding all the UTRs or not posting on hidden gems. But Forreal looking for a throat demon / Astrid type.

    Stay safe. Will report on Isis hopefully soon.

  2. #9905

    How many years ago is a "few"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBigIrv  [View Original Post]
    She isn't posting on LC anymore but I happened to see her on skip.

    I spent a fun hour with her a few years ago and in looking at the reviews of MILF types in the same price / ability ranges, she may still be the best option.

    Her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/407955224893

    Thanks. Stay safe..
    I met her at a bar 3 years ago to decide if I wanted to pursue a date. She looked really rough. I passed on the date.

  3. #9904

    Isis back in Clearwater

    If you didn't get a chance to see her before. ISIS is back in Clearwater! I saw her again yesterday! Another great visit! Treat her right guys! This woman is amazing! Drop dead gorgeous! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/124883834.

  4. #9903

    Astrid

    She got in contact with me.

  5. #9902

    Astrid

    Haven't seen her in a while. Is she still providing? Text her but nothing. Maybe she got a new number or found a captain. Not many with her skills.

  6. #9901

    Anyone seen swedish vicki lately?

    She isn't posting on LC anymore but I happened to see her on skip.

    I spent a fun hour with her a few years ago and in looking at the reviews of MILF types in the same price / ability ranges, she may still be the best option.

    Her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/407955224893

    Thanks. Stay safe.

    SBI.

  7. #9900

    New To Dunedin / Clearwater

    Ew to the area. Outside of the obvious scams, is there anything to worry about around here? Being set up by LE? Any reccos on massage parlors or FS girls? I prefer spinners and small tits, but open to most if the service is good, safe, and somewhat attractive.

  8. #9899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Sting in Sarasota

    Girls last night are getting outcall customers who even pay for gas in advance. Get there, it's the popo staging an air BNB traveller. Let your regular girls know not to goto that area with anybody new. Snagged a couple of st Pete ladies that way.

  9. #9898

    Isis now in Bradenton

    Gentlemen, If you missed a shot at Isis the banging Colombian hottie, or wanted to repeat, she is now down in Bradenton. I thought she was worth the drive. I asked if she was coming back up north, but my espanol is no bueno. So who knows. LOL. Cheers!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...293/3053848869

  10. #9897

  11. #9896
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Looks enticing but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/120926410
    Any feedback on this one?

  12. #9895
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    I hope she's kicking back somewhere, taking it easy. One of the hardest working gals in show biz. Outstanding tits.
    Has a pretty mouth also. Last post I seen was back Feb. Last digits seen used were 9836 also. Another Houdini?

  13. #9894
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTricking727  [View Original Post]
    Who else would you compare to her. I've seen others that are reviewed on here and um no. I don't like them at all. But I don't care for bare FS and all that. I did see one at a shop in largo but none independent. Who are the other top notch girls??
    For the shops in Largo at this point my highest recommendation would be Cleleste at Journey (Anytime Oasis). Very pretty, great attitude and body, and killer kiegel muscles.

    http://www.anytimeoasis.com/

    For an independent that has a nice body (killer ass) and will treat you right I recommend Luna. Be aware that she lives out of state and only travels down here about once a month.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123112175

  14. #9893

    Best of Pinellas

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaAssman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her about a half dozen times over the last year and always had a great time. The reports are all good for a reason and there are not many like her at that price point for sure!
    Who else would you compare to her. I've seen others that are reviewed on here and um no. I don't like them at all. But I don't care for bare FS and all that. I did see one at a shop in largo but none independent. Who are the other top notch girls??

  15. #9892

    Kristy Kompanion

    Any sightings? No longer on Tryst and+not back at 6 shoppes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape