Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22035

    Great info

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah so that's Shanna. She used to rip guys off and rob them at the adult bookstore. She is banned from there. Her old man is a drugged out repeat felon. These are bottom of the barrel scum and would slit your throat for a few hundred bucks. Stay clear.
    Now this is what the forum is for! Great info and if we continue to be informative then we'll informed. This is what it takes to send them on their way to some other areas or legitimate work.

  2. #22034

    Curious anyone try this girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/366716734077

    It's obvious looks fake but the girl in the picture is also obviously Asian and everyone know how Asian don't use their real pictures.

  3. #22033

    Any info on this one?

    Newbie in the game, been lurking a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/146236579694

  4. #22032

    Got to 🤣129315;

    Man "Gibbs" sounds like a nice adventure for real, but when I got to the end 🤣129315;129315; Love your last line.

    Hit and Block afterwards 🤣129315;!

    GPS is really hitting these chick's $220 for a piece of Wilson meat, but she did come to you so eh eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Go to my profile, click find all post, and see the review I did 10/23/22 with a title of WYP Kay or Kaydee or? The post was done in the Sugarbowl thread as I found her on What's your price.

    Good time followed by lots of drama. As for current pricing. Wow. I was 220 for her to come to my hotel in Raleigh for a hhr.

    Stay safe gents.

    Gibbs.

  5. #22031

    Skip the games. Why no re VPN

    I am unable to go to SKG using a VPN and get this message.

    We have been having distributed denial of service attacks done against our site on a regular basis. We have also blocked a number of countries due to fraud and phishing attacks against people using the site. Br If you are seeing this message, you may be trying to connect to the site on a proxy / tor / vpn node that has attacked the site in the recent past.

    Please wait a few seconds and then try to refresh the page, if you still get this message, please try to connect through another vpn node.

    If you're not using a vpn node, we have gradually improved our security systems and we expect to be opening up to the world very soon.

    The last thing I want to do is allow a site like this to have my online info. Any background info on this?

  6. #22030

    Anyone have info on this?


  7. #22029

    I reviewed her last year

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone toftt and check into this this?
    Go to my profile, click find all post, and see the review I did 10/23/22 with a title of WYP Kay or Kaydee or? The post was done in the Sugarbowl thread as I found her on What's your price.

    Good time followed by lots of drama. As for current pricing. Wow. I was 220 for her to come to my hotel in Raleigh for a hhr.

    Stay safe gents.

    Gibbs.

  8. #22028

    Gps

    I was intrigued, especially because her location is more convenient for me. She quoted me $300 half and $400 hour. Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wtpck  [View Original Post]
    I texted for location and rates. She said in Wilson and 275 half 350 hour. I texted she was like.

    A Ferrari in Italy for me. "A little too far away, and definitely out of my price range" LOL no response back.

  9. #22027
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Dude no offense but you've only posted about this SA ad girl in Raleigh both here and in the BB section. You have no other reviews / posts anywhere on the Raleigh board. You also have posts all over the country in Chicago, Seattle about some Minneapolis girl who's travelling everywhere and you've always said is great. Is Kay Bae also the same Minneapolis girl? Because the links you've posted in all those forums is also a SA link. But they are all expired now. I don't know, maybe this girl is legit and you have good intentions but it all seems very suspicious to me. Unless someone actually goes and sees her and reports back that she is genuine and a good time I'll personally stay away.
    Can anyone toftt and check into this this?

  10. #22026

    Any reports about these?

    Well I've certainly learned not to see anyone without checking here first. I've been doing this for years and never had a bad experience until recently. But now with Lusty Lauren and others straight up robbing folks, it's best to check twice before heading anywhere.

    So I know Mega / EB / Listcrawler is 99.5% bullshit and generally if the pics aren't taken in a hotel room I assume it's a bullshit ad. Having said that, some ads are just hard to tell. Does anyone have intel / experience with these: RIP offs? "Boyfriends" etc?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49491126 "Leilani".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49525689 "Ms Kitty".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49559403 "Ava".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/42615280 "Sammie".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/47382175 "Vane".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49464736 "T".

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #22025

    Avoid Bailee May

    Do yourself a favor and don't try this one. I've posted about her before.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  12. #22024

    Shana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah so that's Shanna. She used to rip guys off and rob them at the adult bookstore. She is banned from there. Her old man is a drugged out repeat felon. These are bottom of the barrel scum and would slit your throat for a few hundred bucks. Stay clear.
    Yeah, Shana has a reputation for taking payment and not performing. Really sucks though since the bookstore is mostly dudes if she just didn't steal peoples money she would of had an abundance of clients. She's pretty cute too that ass is phat ass hell but not worth the trouble!

  13. #22023

    Karly

    Had a dream with this one today. She's been reviewed on here at least 2 times that I saw. Very similar although I think she may have raised her rates. Anyway mid extended stay easy comm. And very friendly. It was $$. 0 for HHR and GFE was extra. Not sure didn't ask how much extra I didn't really care and $$ for HHR seemed steep anyway. I will give her this. Clean, everything covered which I like. She's very attractive / cute as hell. Nice boobs and a big butt if you like that which I do. CBJ was phenomenal. Daty was great too. Multiple if you can, your time is your time which is also a plus. She's really easy to talk to and seems like a genuinely good person. No signs of demons. The room was fairly clean no fast food bags and drinks everywhere haha walking into a room seeing food / takeout and stuff idk always turned me off hahaha. I would not repeat but I hardly ever do. She's definitely a fun time and good at what she does, definitely worth a visit!! Pm me if you need anything else. Stay safe out there everyone!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/123119131

    I may take a break. The pickings in RDU area are slim, tried a bunch already. I can't afford the pro ones and I feel the ones in my range are few and far between. Someone that's safe and reliable isn't too common anymore. Some people on here seem to get into some crazy situations. I do not want any part of that nor demons / ex felons. To each their own.

  14. #22022

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but any idea where in Virginia she went? Thanks.

    .
    VA beach are.

  15. #22021

    Don't do it it's Shana

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    This one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122761602.

    So the location is bad enough, but I've been to real ghettos so this side of town doesn't really worry me. This chick here is quick to get the donation out of the way then proceeds runs her mouth about all kinds of things, darting in and out of the bathroom, changing her top. Typical stall tactics. When she finally settles to gets down to business for about 2 minutes "boyfriend" comes knocking on the door saying time is up.
    Yeah so that's Shanna. She used to rip guys off and rob them at the adult bookstore. She is banned from there. Her old man is a drugged out repeat felon. These are bottom of the barrel scum and would slit your throat for a few hundred bucks. Stay clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape