Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 365 of 389 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 5824
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker2  [View Original Post]
    What is IOP?.
    Usually means "illusion of passion". I. e. , how really into it they seem so far as the intimacy between you two.

  2. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    Looks like at least one of the new girls has a solid rep: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4366026-165830.

    Mostly curious if anyone here is planning on trying the duo option? I'm intrigued but have nothing to compare it to, so mostly hoping someone can provide details about it if so. I'll be seeing Sera either way.
    I’m looking forward to reading some exciting reviews next week on a doubles session. Duo mode seems pretty exciting, especially since it sounds like that sera girl is pretty popular in the LA scene. Not sure I can handle all of that excitement my age though. I'm pretty sure my 3 some days are long behind me. LOL.

  3. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    Hannah does kiss, YMMV. But the IOP is greater with Dash.
    What is IOP?

    I just saw dash, and she's pretty good. Very GFE all the way and very off script. Dfk right as I walked in the door. Gave BBBJ as she was helping me undress. Lots of extra cleaning and fun from her in the shower; including rim, more BBBJ, light standing b2 b nuru style rubbing, and she even bent over and did a p2 p rub with her hand to simulate k9. I basically finished that first pop within 15 minutes of walking in the door. It was pretty intense. With that being said though, she's not quite as cute and young as her pics. She's definitely older. She says she's 33, but I would probably guess later 30's to early 40's. And about average body.

  4. #361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    One of the best reviews I have seen. Concise and complete. I wonder how would you rate their GFE. Some reviews said Hannah is a bit mechanical without DFK and Dash is all in GFE. Thoughts?
    Hannah does kiss, YMMV. But the IOP is greater with Dash.

  5. #360

    KBP doubles

    Looks like at least one of the new girls has a solid rep: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4366026-165830.

    Mostly curious if anyone here is planning on trying the duo option? I'm intrigued but have nothing to compare it to, so mostly hoping someone can provide details about it if so. I'll be seeing Sera either way.

  6. #359
    Cost varies by girl, but usually BBFS / cip, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgcesq  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that kblackpink has 2 models that offer "VIP". I assume VIP means bare. Anyone sampled this yet? Idea of cost?

  7. #358

    VIP at kblackpink. Blog

    I noticed that kblackpink has 2 models that offer "VIP". I assume VIP means bare. Anyone sampled this yet? Idea of cost?

  8. #357

    Exactly.

    Headed out to Dallas soon and just got screened for GL in Dallas for this exact reason. F'and unbelievable to me that Atl is such a big city, now dubbed "Hollywood South", and has a grand total of TWO decent but overpriced Asian agencies. Not going to mention that Atl is also where massage parlor girls go to work their Golden years. #steppingoffsoapbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this trend is retarded. For example, I thought msog was the difference between 1/2 vs full hr. Why should I pay another 40 or 50 for msog. I have seen upcharge for BBFS, cim, cip, and msog, bunch of retarded prices. Just got back from dallas and they have no upcharge and up charge agency. I visited three non up charge ladies.

  9. #356

    Kbp

    Looks like they going to start offering doubles with the next group of girls in town.

  10. #355

    Dumb upcharge. Indeed and Hannah no GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this trend is retarded. For example, I thought msog was the difference between 1/2 vs full hr. Why should I pay another 40 or 50 for msog. I have seen upcharge for BBFS, cim, cip, and msog, bunch of retarded prices. Just got back from dallas and they have no upcharge and up charge agency. I visited three non up charge ladies.
    Can't agreed more. Have already reflected to the agency but they said it is up to the individual provider. Interesting.

    Hannah was great for fucking but lacking in GFE. No welcome hug nor kisses, no cuddling between pops, no drying after shower, no help with clothing. But she has one of the most amazing BBBJ with mouth and hand motion. No prostate massage unless you specifically asked (unlike a TER review). Great tits but no Russian. Very responsive to DATY and FIV.

  11. #354

    Each lady may have different prices

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Couldn't find the stated fee for KBP on their website or anywhere. Where do you get that info? Also, is there an up charge for 1 versus 2 pops?
    I visited Hannah and she was 330 1 hr one pop. 360 for second.

  12. #353

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I haven't have trouble getting 2 pops with the stated fees but lately, agency is showing different prices for 1 and 2 pops. Anyone else has similar experience?
    Just curious. Couldn't find the stated fee for KBP on their website or anywhere. Where do you get that info? Also, is there an up charge for 1 versus 2 pops?

  13. 03-28-23 20:06


  14. #352

    Dumb upcharges

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I haven't have trouble getting 2 pops with the stated fees but lately, agency is showing different prices for 1 and 2 pops. Anyone else has similar experience?
    Yes, this trend is retarded. For example, I thought msog was the difference between 1/2 vs full hr. Why should I pay another 40 or 50 for msog. I have seen upcharge for BBFS, cim, cip, and msog, bunch of retarded prices. Just got back from dallas and they have no upcharge and up charge agency. I visited three non up charge ladies.

  15. #351

    Depends on the girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Deither  [View Original Post]
    Never used an agency. Does the initial cost come with multiple pops?
    I haven't have trouble getting 2 pops with the stated fees but lately, agency is showing different prices for 1 and 2 pops. Anyone else has similar experience?

  16. #350

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    OK so now I have seen both. Both are amazing. I will make this a review with no unnecessary details.


    Hannah -75 Dash - 74.

    Both are definitely worth seeing, and honestly I wouldn't skimp and only see one. How do the other mongers who have seen both compare them on this scale?
    Never used an agency. Does the initial cost come with multiple pops?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape