The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28609

    The Heat is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this week I was in the area and had a few minutes to spare. Hit the few different numbers I have in the bank that are all connected to the same address. Got an immediate response, I ask for a picture of the "new girl", I do that just to get a chuckle LOL, it is never the real girl but this time to my surprise it was her! Actually a very attractive younger than most of my experiences (maybe 35-40? Petite, really cute face and a tight little kitty. Anyway, after the picture I advised if it was not her I would be leaving, got the room number. As iam walking up the door cracks open and I walk in. To my surprise it was the same girl as the picture. Little humor here! I said I had to pee, little to no English, had to use her phone to translate. She started speaking her language towards the bathroom and another girl popped out of the bathroom! LOL Wasn't sure what was going down when the door started opening. She said it was her sister. LOL yeah whatever! Tried to up sell me on a double but I didn't have time, money or really any interest in all of that at the time. The other girl wasn't nearly as attractive anyway. Negotiated down to $40 and went to work. CBJ followed by several different positions before filling the bag in dog. I kept stopping and took up the full 30 minutes pounding on her little ass. She kept saying don't stop and please cum. LOL. I will do that when I'm ready dear! At one point the other gal peaked out of the bathroom door to check on things. Was a lot of skin smacking and grunting going on!

    For quick easy no hassle setup and the price you really can't beat these options for a good easy nut in my opinion. I just wish they would cut the damn heat back in these rooms! Damn! Worked up a sweat!
    He is so right, Its always a million degrees in the ACS! LOL.

  2. #28608
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a hold of her.

  3. #28607

    Search

    Maybe you should try searching Hennessy.

    There are lots of posts about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]

  4. #28606

  5. #28605

    Karma

    Stop by to see this little pawg. Mid 20's, slightly chubby and nice soft body. In and out for 2 Jackson BJ just like her ad shows. Cute and takes direction I will repeats.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123012354

  6. #28604

    Lilly in rva

    Anyone meet with this one? She only massage or full service?

    She def looks real and has a very active Instagram, but just not sure what she offers more than massage?

    https://tryst.link/massage/rvalilly

  7. #28603
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
    Pm me I have the actual links.

  8. #28602

    It's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    Look at how her number is hyphenated, also once you google search the pics your answer comes up.

  9. #28601

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her around a few weeks but don't think I've seen any reports just yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123042233
    Her donations are pricy, then she upsells when you get started. Ended up wanting $$+ just for a bbj! Mami is smoking crack, LOL. YMMV but I tend to stay away from the GPS type.

  10. #28600

    Paris

    Does anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her around a few weeks but don't think I've seen any reports just yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123042233

  11. #28599
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
    https://www.maturetube.com/pornstar/clara-red

  12. #28598
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
    A good "introduction" to the Crimson experience may be found here: https://hclips.com/videos/8693073/crimson-returns/.

  13. #28597
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Crimson is one of my favorites. On porn hub look for Clara Red. Her visits are just like her videos. Like you said she only came in town for a few days and is gone now but when she returns she says she is staying for a few months. I will be seeing often. Met up with her a few times a few months ago and yes she is 66, but she is a good 66 and loves what she has started even tho late I'm life compared to most. Drug and issue free.
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!

  14. #28596

    Back After a Medical Issue

    Hello my fellow mongers. I have been out the game since April last year due to a medical issue. I will be near downtown Friday and thinking of finding a FS dream after lunch. I know a lot has changed in the last year and looks like all my contacts have dried up. If anyone is willing to share with an old senior it's appreciated! Inbox me! Be safe! BH44.

  15. #28595
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    Def fake. You can see all her nudes online if you search snorl4 x nude for anyone who wanted to see more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape