Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28606

    It's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    Look at how her number is hyphenated, also once you google search the pics your answer comes up.

  2. #28605

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her around a few weeks but don't think I've seen any reports just yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123042233
    Her donations are pricy, then she upsells when you get started. Ended up wanting $$+ just for a bbj! Mami is smoking crack, LOL. YMMV but I tend to stay away from the GPS type.

  3. #28604

    Paris

    Does anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her around a few weeks but don't think I've seen any reports just yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123042233

  4. #28603
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
    https://www.maturetube.com/pornstar/clara-red

  5. #28602
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
    A good "introduction" to the Crimson experience may be found here: https://hclips.com/videos/8693073/crimson-returns/.

  6. #28601
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Crimson is one of my favorites. On porn hub look for Clara Red. Her visits are just like her videos. Like you said she only came in town for a few days and is gone now but when she returns she says she is staying for a few months. I will be seeing often. Met up with her a few times a few months ago and yes she is 66, but she is a good 66 and loves what she has started even tho late I'm life compared to most. Drug and issue free.
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!

  7. #28600

    Back After a Medical Issue

    Hello my fellow mongers. I have been out the game since April last year due to a medical issue. I will be near downtown Friday and thinking of finding a FS dream after lunch. I know a lot has changed in the last year and looks like all my contacts have dried up. If anyone is willing to share with an old senior it's appreciated! Inbox me! Be safe! BH44.

  8. #28599
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    Def fake. You can see all her nudes online if you search snorl4 x nude for anyone who wanted to see more.

  9. #28598

    STG is useless

    Not for nothing but is STG acting this way for anyone else? I'll choose my city and start trooping through and STG will jump to a different state and city. Not that it was ever really useful but now with all the bullshit ads and chicks wanting deposits it's completely useless.

    And oh by the way, I saw a post from a guy who has no problem with deposits. Holy shit, my dude! Just flush your cash down the toilet!

    Just for fun, when a gal asks you for a deposit offer her $5 instead and also offer her half of what she's asking. She'll say yes and you know she's faking.

    Then move on.

  10. #28597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    Fake Fake Fake. 100% fake. So many flags. Your not opposed to deposit for STG providers? So she wants deposit and offers cardates? Come on man. Please don't give deposits to these low hanging fruit. The reason these fakes are around is because somebody is giving it to them. No deposits ever never ever. Be safe be smart.

  11. #28596

    Yep. Fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I bet all of us want her to be real and if she was, she would be kept very busy. She has a look that screams to me Kryss the second coming. I am going to have to err on the side of fake and a scam. Even the whole photo / video over Snapchat is a flag for me now. Why do that when you can set up an OF account. Good luck and report back if you find her to be real.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Total fake. Demanded deposit. Had every reason in the book as to why I should pay it. Even some new ones I hadn't heard before.

    I played along for a bit but got bored.

  12. #28595
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she's in the area but her ads are still up from Feb. Just search her name on STG.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Think she's just getting back to area. Old number is still good.

  13. #28594
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Visiting monger here. How does one get a hold of Crimson??
    Don't know if she's in the area but her ads are still up from Feb. Just search her name on STG.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  14. #28593
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    I bet all of us want her to be real and if she was, she would be kept very busy. She has a look that screams to me Kryss the second coming. I am going to have to err on the side of fake and a scam. Even the whole photo / video over Snapchat is a flag for me now. Why do that when you can set up an OF account. Good luck and report back if you find her to be real.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  15. #28592

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    The look of the ad combined with the request for a deposit just screams Fake Ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape