Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 30808
-
03-27-23 22:00 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 283Dude no offense but you've only posted about this SA ad girl in Raleigh both here and in the BB section. You have no other reviews / posts anywhere on the Raleigh board. You also have posts all over the country in Chicago, Seattle about some Minneapolis girl who's travelling everywhere and you've always said is great. Is Kay Bae also the same Minneapolis girl? Because the links you've posted in all those forums is also a SA link. But they are all expired now. I don't know, maybe this girl is legit and you have good intentions but it all seems very suspicious to me. Unless someone actually goes and sees her and reports back that she is genuine and a good time I'll personally stay away.
Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:20 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 94Which one?
Seeker, thanks for sharing the review but the link is dead, and it doesn't look like your post was titled.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Anyone know who he's referring to?
-
03-27-23 14:51 #21941Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 93Kae Bae
This one is fun with very open menu https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49463972.
-
03-27-23 14:31 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 358Latina BBW
I had visited her recently and I have to say she is pretty good. She texted me her donations 1. 5 $ or $$$ for hh right back and said she was in Garner, the place is not the greatest but way better than those on Capital blvd or Glenwood.
Got to her, got a response and walked in and she is the person in the pics. She dressed in sexy lingerie, stocking and high heels. The room wasn't that messy because she is busy with other priorities, no demons and not like ashton.
Set the donation down and she gave CBJ with no teeth, then went to mish and this is when she was getting wet. Stop with that and did CG and for a bbw she can ride, for the finish doggie and she made some noise in that regard and I couldn't hold back and finished in the bag.
Overall no odor, no handler, great attitude and dressed for the occasion.
Only discrepancy was the location.
Also if your into Latina BBW she is the right person. She kind of reminds me of Liznalgona but better looking and with a intelligence.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122800655
-
03-27-23 11:50 #21939Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the heads up
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 09:03 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 1712Went by blue hair
Remember to avoid this one. She' s thief and whenever she posts I try to remind this board. Changes her look but she's smelly and a complete nightmare, along with the robbing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122896275
-
03-27-23 08:41 #21937Senior Member

Posts: 342Bbw
Anyone try one of these 2, little pricey but seems like could be fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/327964665597
-
03-27-23 07:10 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 129A total scam
These cowards will send this threatening text with the money demand. If you ignore it they may send another with pictures of decapitated bodies and another threat. Just block them.
Originally Posted by Bayou22
[View Original Post]
This is an important example of why you use a second number not tied to you.
-
03-26-23 22:01 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 307Videos
I was told pictures can not be shared via pm. I would assume that also applies to videos.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
Videos are in post via links. So if your video has a link, you're in business.
-
03-26-23 19:37 #21934Senior Member

Posts: 68Concur with Seeker. Had wonderful time with her but I agree her looks isn't for everyone. Had a small scare halfway through our session (she had forgotten to pay for her room) and another small scare as she went down to pay for said room but it all worked out. Definitely repeating to see how far I can go. Her menu seemed fairly open and she was easy to negotiate with. No signs of demons but leg injury seemed sus and there was an open pocket knife in the bathroom.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 19:28 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 173Anyone seen her
Has anyone seen this provider, any help would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...1/506235491331
-
03-26-23 15:13 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 337Yes
I'm not sure but I know if BlkScorpio has videos they would be good and I would like seeing them. Solid member of forum with great reports.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 12:08 #21931Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'd say that most follow other prices they see without actually giving it any thought. In some cases it's because they don't want to sell hours, they want to sell shorter visits. Most guys aren't going to pay for an hour and leave after one pop nor are most guys going to go extremely fast if they want to use as much of the hour as possible. Selling qvs and hhs makes it easier for the SW to say times up or time is almost up.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 09:56 #21930Regular Member

Posts: 11Were there violent pictures included? I've received that once or twice when I've bailed when the vibe was off with a provider, I think there is a service they use to send those if they feel shorted. Block the number and delete the thread and make sure to use a burner / google voice.
Originally Posted by Bayou22
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 01:04 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 409P. s
Not sure who P.S. Is but no need for a Porsche, just a BIG BLACK COCK.
Originally Posted by SlHoward
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





