Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 41280
-
03-27-23 23:42 #30150Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this new girl and Mandy x3, the NASA agent
I tried to see her when she first arrived on the scene, but it was hard to visit her because she wanted to do an incall at the red roof in off airport road, instead of a car date. Now that she is hanging with Mandy x3, I'm afraid this will make me more skeptical. She will likely increase her prices significantly because, well, it is the Mandy x3 biz model. SMH.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:31 #30149Senior Member

Posts: 186I saw her about two months ago. My experience was better than this. Pretty good incall location, a little heavier than the pics (as per usual) but overall pleasant and lucid experience. BBBJ and CFS. A bit above the Jax average, and safe. Didn't rush.
Originally Posted by NavGolf95
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 21:05 #30148Senior Member

Posts: 71Recommend
Hung out with her several times. Ass fat and CIM. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 18:59 #30147Senior Member

Posts: 49Any one seen the Latinas off of JTB?
According to a post in massage parlor all the Latinas on Adult Search with the 786 area code work together. He said they look good but I'm wondering if they actually look like their photos. Anyone seen one of these two:
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2919558
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3048825
-
03-27-23 17:52 #30146Senior Member

Posts: 115I've seen her and highly recommend.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 17:34 #30145Senior Member

Posts: 1246Destiny is Actually Sabrina
Destiny is actually Sabrina, who used to walk on Philips Highway for years under the name Kacey. She also has a prostectic leg now. She was just visiting with Uncle for 7 or 8 months, so she looks a lot different than when she went away. She was at that house before she went away.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 16:32 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 79I don't think she double booked me. I think she went in search of her DB which would explain her being high as fudge. When she dropped something on the floor she bent over trying to look for it and almost fell on her ass. LOL. Either way, I will not be repeating.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 15:47 #30143Senior Member

Posts: 37Tried advance search couldn't find anything
I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
-
03-27-23 13:34 #30142Banned Member

Posts: 48I'm waiting to see something on this one, too. She's the one that doubles with Mandyx3. Pics look great but we know how that is.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 10:10 #30141Senior Member

Posts: 1061Ran into this girl, she's actually Polish (she speaks it too), so if you're into foreign women ask her to speak Polish.
Originally Posted by NavGolf95
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 09:58 #30140Senior Member

Posts: 919Destiny yes
I've seen Destiny a few times. She's good at the dirty talk, and her menu is open. I've had a good time and no worries. The scabs are a concern, and I haven't seen her again since those appeared. She told me it was chicken pox / shingles, but if she's telling different stories, I'd guess it's an autoimmune thing.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
I have 23 Nikkis in my spreadsheet, but I have not seen Latina Nikki, so I can't say anything but hearsay about her.
-
03-27-23 02:44 #30139Senior Member

Posts: 130It's butterfly Jen!
Finally she's back.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 00:23 #30138Senior Member

Posts: 30Nikki
Makes sense now that they seem to post together. I've seen Nicki a few times in the shed and car. Everything was normal and she was actually cool as shit. I never seen her with Destiny but she lives with her grandma and uses shed for dates. I was sketched too but every time has been legit.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 00:10 #30137Senior Member

Posts: 185Look who's back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/699357368183
-
03-26-23 23:46 #30136Senior Member

Posts: 693Ok, I found a pic of the Latina girl
Found the one she was hanging with.
It's latina nikki who has some sketchy behavior reported here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/239806458980
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





