Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11511

    Bambi

    Met Bambi a few weeks back. Gorgeous girl and very sweet. Her asking was 8 $$ ppm. Too high for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-86f5f8b0de7c

    Hoss.

  2. #11510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    She's on secret benefits.
    Ah, now I see what the issue is; there's another tall Rachael that would be the same age in the area. I was confusing the two. The non-sugar Rachael is less fake looking and has very curly hair, but generally similar. So better, really. I remember this one, though; a bunch of people have complained she was subpar. Never mind.

  3. #11509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Secret benefits

    She's on secret benefits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Your comments almost made sense; somehow that's an improvement for you.

    She's been around a minute. I've been seeing her on dating apps for, God, at least 5 years, maybe more like 7; I matched with her once or twice a long time ago. A little surprised she's outright sugaring, but whatever.

  4. #11508
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-6e28b0b684c1

    She has been around. 500 in DC. She's actually a nice girl and really chatty.

  5. #11507
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Your comments almost made sense; somehow that's an improvement for you.

    She's been around a minute. I've been seeing her on dating apps for, God, at least 5 years, maybe more like 7; I matched with her once or twice a long time ago. A little surprised she's outright sugaring, but whatever.
    I saw her over a year ago. I'm fairly sure with the new inflated prices she will ask for double. Whoever is fucking paying all these crazy prices for these subpar pigs in DC are crazy.

  6. #11506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn her pics look good. I'm sure she's around. 6 ft tall - 400 and hosted. Look better in pics.
    Your comments almost made sense; somehow that's an improvement for you.

    She's been around a minute. I've been seeing her on dating apps for, God, at least 5 years, maybe more like 7; I matched with her once or twice a long time ago. A little surprised she's outright sugaring, but whatever.

  7. #11505
    Damn her pics look good. I'm sure she's around. 6 ft tall - 400 and hosted. Look better in pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230327_195402_Chrome.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230327_195329_Chrome.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230327_195352_Chrome.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230327_195337_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #11504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Which is ironic as you would probably meet her ask. She responded to me right away. Same 1 k ask which I declined.
    Yea assuming she's not unbearable in person, I enjoy being around her outside the bedroom, and we have good chemistry in bed, I'd do it for an all day date with multiple BBFS sessions.

  9. #11503
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before she had the baby. Nowadays she has too many boundaries. And she is a lot bigger in a nice MILFy way.
    Was it worth it? What it cost you?

  10. #11502

    Inputs!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Been texting back and forth nothing much progressing mostly due to the gps LOL but any of them worth it?

    Islandbeautyxo https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-a2e0168567aa.

    Chicki cheeky https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-03194f962dc4.

    Kayla https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-903483048794.

    Mybealady https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2cc1dc0529fe (hot pvt pics!


    Charlotte https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9013a1d3b232.
    Charlotte - Wanted to meet in a upscale restaurant to get to know over dinner. She conveyed her expectations over dinner and they were 4 k / Month or 1 k / pm. I was hoping for athlectic as described or like her looks in the second pic with car but in person was more heavier (not fat) but anyways did not proceed to next steps due to higher expectations.

    Chicki cheeky -Texted in the site a couple of weeks ago. Expectations were based on a high allowance, so did not proceed any further.

  11. #11501

    How to see links on "members? "

    I signed up with the website that mongers here post links. But even now, when I click on link I get some "error message" and directed to another page.

    Do I need to be a paid member, or is there a trick to seeing links?

  12. #11500

    Aussi

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst68  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before she had the baby. Nowadays she has too many boundaries. And she is a lot bigger in a nice MILFy way.

  13. #11499

    Rawrrr

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTony1516  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's quick to text, starts sending pics, and wants you to buy more and stops texting if you don't.
    Had the same experience. She agreed to a meet, quoted me 400 ppm and said she hosted. Should have known it was too good to be true. She started sending pics, sent one nude with her arms over her boobs and asked if I wanted to see what was underneath. Suggested I send her money and I said I don't pay for pics but would be happy to pay her a little extra when we met and then she ghosted me. Oh well.

  14. #11498

  15. #11497

    Anyone met her? She has incredible hourglass body

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-ddcdcdb6a602

    Kinda looks too good to be true? Her profile pic is on pinterest. If that means anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape