Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 1469 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 27816
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20796

    Wasted

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    Made the mistake of meeting this one. Got to the room and she brought out foil, lighter, etc and lit up. I was out of there fast.
    Bro, I had a similar encounter couple of weeks past with my local girl. It was in my car and I let her hit it while I rolled down my window. Smelled like burned plastic smoking those blue pills. Dummy passed out while giving me head and had to keep smacking her to wake up. Stay off that shit, why'all.

  2. #20795

    Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    How did it turn out?
    Crushed it. Left completely satisfied. She's never been a showstopper but looked decent enough for older broad. Checked all acronyms boxes.

    Tryna hit up up this beauty for my next appt https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?589989-janedavis Confirmed BBBJ but not BBFS yet but I'll let you know!

  3. #20794

    Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush

    I'm sure she's been mentioned on here before at some point but I'm about to visit this little cum-dumpster again tonight. Seen her a few times most recently about 3-4 months ago. Not sure WTF she's thinking upping her rates so much lately since I used to hit that for 1-1.5 BBFS last year during her "specials". She's currently charging 2.5 for hhr BBFS. I got her down to 2. Will make her work for it too and give her a chance to earn the extra .5 back,LOL. She does have some fantastic big tits from what I recall, just hoping she didn't blow up too big since her weight has also fluctuated before and I'm I'm not into shamus. Wish me luck!
    How did it turn out?

  4. #20793
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, those eyebrows!
    God dang!! Not with your dick!! LOL.

  5. #20792

    Brows

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...i/669670142672

    Said her special was 1. 5 for an hour of GFE, BBBJ, and BBFS.
    Jesus, those eyebrows!

  6. #20791
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...i/669670142672

    Said her special was 1. 5 for an hour of GFE, BBBJ, and BBFS.
    Made the mistake of meeting this one. Got to the room and she brought out foil, lighter, etc and lit up. I was out of there fast.

  7. #20790

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...i/669670142672

    Said her special was 1. 5 for an hour of GFE, BBBJ, and BBFS.

  8. #20789
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Evelincolombia, https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...evelincolombia.

    3 bills. For hhr sess. Limited English / Spanish girl. Pics are fairly accurate and BBFS is fully on the table. Didn't ask for Greek but dato was good, just couldn't last too long to explore other menu options. Finished with cim but I imagine creampie is also on the table. She's a wild one.
    Another smoke show who takes it bare!

  9. #20788
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, if memory serves that's about what she told me. My reaction was the same as yours.
    She is a Thief! Stay away.

  10. #20787
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Evelincolombia, https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...evelincolombia.

    3 bills. For hhr sess. Limited English / Spanish girl. Pics are fairly accurate and BBFS is fully on the table. Didn't ask for Greek but dato was good, just couldn't last too long to explore other menu options. Finished with cim but I imagine creampie is also on the table. She's a wild one.
    Just when I want to retire. Oh well I like Columbian coffee might as well.

  11. #20786
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...e/300816431313

    Said BBFS is +2 to her 300 hh /400 h rates. Gtfoh.
    Yeah, if memory serves that's about what she told me. My reaction was the same as yours.

  12. #20785

    Jessica crush

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Jessica-Crush

    I'm sure she's been mentioned on here before at some point but I'm about to visit this little cum-dumpster again tonight. Seen her a few times most recently about 3-4 months ago. Not sure WTF she's thinking upping her rates so much lately since I used to hit that for 1-1.5 BBFS last year during her "specials". She's currently charging 2.5 for hhr BBFS. I got her down to 2. Will make her work for it too and give her a chance to earn the extra .5 back,LOL. She does have some fantastic big tits from what I recall, just hoping she didn't blow up too big since her weight has also fluctuated before and I'm I'm not into shamus. Wish me luck!

  13. #20784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Evelincolombia, https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...evelincolombia.

    3 bills. For hhr sess. Limited English / Spanish girl. Pics are fairly accurate and BBFS is fully on the table. Didn't ask for Greek but dato was good, just couldn't last too long to explore other menu options. Finished with cim but I imagine creampie is also on the table. She's a wild one.
    Actually seems worth the 4 bills.

  14. #20783

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report.
    I don't understand how that is real? Like wut? Wut? Those pics are actually the person? Not some 300 lb person complaining they can't get $$$ for hhr? I'm in shock, most confused boner.

  15. #20782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Penelope lovee? She's a today sub porn star cumdumster. She'll take it all and does it all! Too bad she upped her prices recently.
    Worth every Penny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape