Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 871 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8400
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Uber

    Quote Originally Posted by Blabla2023  [View Original Post]
    I am heading to LA next week for a business trip and staying at the Westin downtown.

    I read throw the forum and couldn't find any information on AMP in downtown area.

    Would be great to get some recommendations!

    Thanks.
    The Westin, known by locals as the Bonaventure, is one of my favorite hotels. Lots of rich Asians like the place and there are always rumors of prostitutes frequenting the bars there.

    The problem for you is that downtown l. A. Has become an open air experiment in municipal government that ignores the principal function of government, namely, the protection of its citizens.

    Downtown is having the life sucked out of it as more and more businesses are getting the fuck out. There is a bit of life left on spring street, but it is not the greatest demo. There are no massage parlors of any use anywhere in downtown. It is a gross area, and your best bet is to stay at the hotel and only go out if you have a concealed carry permit.

    Your best option is to get a car and drive the ho stroll blade on Figueroa by the 60's and 70's. You can taste la street life without fear of criminal prosecution given that, again, the current government does not care about trafficking. However, you are risking a bullet to the head.

    So, if you want to him MPs, you will need a car and hit west Hollywood or some of the granny shacks on the west side. Or, you can go to lomita or Downey and get fucke for less than a 100.

  2. #8399
    Quote Originally Posted by Blabla2023  [View Original Post]
    I am heading to LA next week for a business trip and staying at the Westin downtown.

    I read throw the forum and couldn't find any information on AMP in downtown area.

    Would be great to get some recommendations!

    Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum. Just read back a couple more pages and you'll get all the information you need. Happy hunting.

  3. #8398

    Downtown AMP

    I am heading to LA next week for a business trip and staying at the Westin downtown.

    I read throw the forum and couldn't find any information on AMP in downtown area.

    Would be great to get some recommendations!

    Thanks.

  4. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by PopTawt  [View Original Post]
    Site is down and seems like it's not coming back anytime soon. Would anybody mind sharing her info?
    Bueller?

  5. #8396
    What's this place called? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Well, holy dogshit, there is now a real Latina MP in marina del Rey.

    The manager / owner is the Colombian gal who worked out of that suite in Santa Monica.

    I saw another girl there and she had phenomenal dickwork skills.

    She did not allow for anything other than OTC.

    I did not meet the other girl.

    The parking is not for shit, it is non existent. Maybe walk from culver city.

  6. #8395
    Quote Originally Posted by ICloud319  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Washington?
    Yes by the storage place.

  7. #8394
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Rose Spa on Vermont recently? I was browsing bedpage to see if any new spots worth trying out opened up, and I saw that Rose spa posted on the BP. I've actually been to Rose like 3 times and never managed to get any kind of action at all. I figured they were one of those "semi-legit" places where the girls are kinda cute but they don't touch you and tell you to jack yourself off. I hate places like that and haven't been to Rose in like 2 years.

    Anyone been there recently and had success?
    Yeah I've been there.

    It has that annoying quality of looking like an AMP but not being one. Neon open sign, strip mall, front desk, the name. But nope. Straight legit.

  8. #8393

    Rose Spa in Ktown

    Anyone been to Rose Spa on Vermont recently? I was browsing bedpage to see if any new spots worth trying out opened up, and I saw that Rose spa posted on the BP. I've actually been to Rose like 3 times and never managed to get any kind of action at all. I figured they were one of those "semi-legit" places where the girls are kinda cute but they don't touch you and tell you to jack yourself off. I hate places like that and haven't been to Rose in like 2 years.

    Anyone been there recently and had success?

  9. #8392
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Casus Belli

    So, I figure I would make my way to the wharf. While 3401 is fun, it is just too much of a hassle to deal with their shitty booking protocol because the place is run like a fucken preschool. Also, I was not in the mood for a late night jerk around.

    So I call wharf and Yu yu is there. So is Susan (blech) and Kiki (ipecac).

    I get in and parked in the back is super fuck in his Mercedes. It must have been the owner or the fucko who had Yu yu after me.

    I walk in the front and ask for Yu yu. Kiki, who is wearing these like pink shorts over sweat pants. It looks like something vanessa at Goldfinger would wear if she was being interviewed on soft white underbelly, summons Yu yu.

    I whip out my mother fucking bank roll, and provide a 50 for my usual 45 minute cock Pilates session.

    Kiki informs me that Yu yu is in high demand, kind of like the inverse of the demand for LeBron at book clubs (guys, he is done. Le baby needs tendon surgery and it will end his season, he is risking a serious skeletal injury by playing, but who fucken cares, the lakers will get creamed by the nuggets). As such, I can only get 30 minutes. I get in the first room, past the shit smell of whatever Kiki was cooking.

    Yu yu gave me about 8 seconds to undress and I had to take off my socks and chonies in her presence. I layed face down and she did not waste any time zeroing in on my boy pussy. About tow minutes in, some monger comes in to the wharf and it was like he was running for city council. In a loud voice he was like "hey, how are you doing" and "remember me" and "I like your outfit". Had he asked for the combination or key to the shitter, I would have disemboweled him. It totally ruined Yu yu's flow as she started laughing like someone who learned that private delights reviews are for real. He left because apparently he wanted Susan, I guess he is blind, and she was not "available".

    In any event, the clock at what if 10 minutes fast and I was out of there in 15 minutes or so. I did get to see Yu yu's titties and they are a glorious 32 B with nipples you can hang your Ferrari key on.

    I gave the standard 100 dollar tip and saw Susan in the back room. The fancy fucko car was still out back.

  10. #8391
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.
    Is this the one on Washington?

  11. #8390
    Quote Originally Posted by Dv456  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her, 160 for 45 min. Full nude b2 b rub and HE. She says she's in Studio City and works Fri. Mon 10 am - 7 pm.
    Site is down and seems like it's not coming back anytime soon. Would anybody mind sharing her info?

  12. #8389
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This place is going to last as long as Reaves will be on the Lakers' starting 5.

    The lineup:

    Jennifer (I think) - the CEO of the place. She has been doing assistive masturbation in Santa Monica and MDR for a long time. Is blonde with pale skin but is latinx. Has awful fakies, but loves playing with and sucking cock.

    Griselda. Morbidly obese latinx woman who speaks literlly PHd English but reverts to Spanish reflexively. Does a way too long bullshit massage and had to be convinced. It took about 3 nanoseconds to give me a handjob. Has some of the best penod skills ever. So good you can ignore her housekeeper looks. She has a massive ass and tits, but no exposure to them.

    Ana. Black gal who is a little off. I went over the time with her and when I nutted she had that reaction when you hand in a doctoral thesis. Again, fabulous skills on my penoc. Did not take off any clothes either.

    They are open late if that is good for you and they seem to be busy. Once someone figures out what the fuk is going on there, well, it is back to the wharf.
    Any boypussy action or do the prude men in the area still fear that receiving fun PM action will prompt a name change to Marina del Gay?

  13. #8388
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    3401

    This place is going to last as long as Reaves will be on the Lakers' starting 5.

    The lineup:

    Jennifer (I think) - the CEO of the place. She has been doing assistive masturbation in Santa Monica and MDR for a long time. Is blonde with pale skin but is latinx. Has awful fakies, but loves playing with and sucking cock.

    Griselda. Morbidly obese latinx woman who speaks literlly PHd English but reverts to Spanish reflexively. Does a way too long bullshit massage and had to be convinced. It took about 3 nanoseconds to give me a handjob. Has some of the best penod skills ever. So good you can ignore her housekeeper looks. She has a massive ass and tits, but no exposure to them.

    Ana. Black gal who is a little off. I went over the time with her and when I nutted she had that reaction when you hand in a doctoral thesis. Again, fabulous skills on my penoc. Did not take off any clothes either.

    They are open late if that is good for you and they seem to be busy. Once someone figures out what the fuk is going on there, well, it is back to the wharf.

  14. #8387
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Flats

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Girls wear High heels?
    They wear flats or pumps, maybe sometimes sandals.

  15. #8386

    Gg

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.
    Girls wear High heels?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape