Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 31844
-
03-25-23 19:51 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 436Snowmoney passed.
If you know snowmoney's real name you can Google it. Her obituary comes up.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
Also, if you search her name on Facebook you will see family members posting about her.
Turns out she was born in the year 2000.
I would post a link, but the admins here get jumpy about that kind of stuff.
-
03-24-23 23:49 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 1053Eros
Some good feedback on eros, everything with a grain of salt right. Just because their rates are high does not mean the service will be great.
Originally Posted by Fraaak
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...356&viewfull=1#post6378356.
-
03-24-23 23:26 #26067Senior Member

Posts: 1053Eros Latina
Originally Posted by CreampiePrince
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report, she is also on eros. Bet she charges more if you contact through eros so good call seeing her on listcrawler. The ero Latinas tend to charge a higher rate but at least you get the girl in the picture. When two girls are present I usually find one waits in the bathroom or outside. Pretty lame the other girl just sat in. FYI, I reached out to one the other day and she quoted me 150 qv, I told her 150 hh and 100 qv and she dropped to 120 qv. Did not end up connecting with that one. I find if you can find them between 120-160 hh you are in that sweetspot for value for money. Most are not GFE so qv are the way to go IMO.
Originally Posted by NigelJones
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3502.htm?cat=1
-
03-24-23 22:00 #26066Senior Member

Posts: 170Ashley
Better link?
Originally Posted by TofTree
[View Original Post]
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/122233118#.
-
03-24-23 20:45 #26065Senior Member

Posts: 644Ashley
Link is dead.
Originally Posted by toftree
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 18:35 #26064Regular Member

Posts: 4Ashley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62761101/
Saw this girl, she is balding, has weird empty tits, the worse part is and I can't stress this enough, I know a lot of people say some girls smell, I'm being very honest it was the worst smelling pussy of all time, unbelievably pungent. Stayed in my hotel room for a whole day. She's pretty reasonable price wise but I'd just assume cut my dick off then engage again, no kissing, some baby damage. But good lord it stunk.
-
03-24-23 17:47 #26063Senior Member

Posts: 51Marie
Saw Marie a few weeks ago but wanted to report since I haven't seen a review of her yet.
She is gorgeous. Looks better than her photos. Petite, beautiful face, and nice body for her age (mid 40's maybe). It's a nice time. Def not GFE, so don't expect that. All covered. It wasn't rushed per se but she definitely likes to move things along. Shorter visit probably best if you see her. I don't think I will repeat, since I am more of a GFE guy. She's respectful, pretty, and safe, which is not a given anymore. PM if you want more details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...0/289957860412
https://sumosear.ch/phone/615-909-9292
-
03-24-23 17:34 #26062Regular Member

Posts: 4Might need
Might check her out but I don't know how I feel about the other lady in the room. Might need to request an outcall instead.
Originally Posted by NigelJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 16:52 #26061Senior Member

Posts: 220She uses a text app. I have seen her for several years. I normally preplan my visits. The communication issues are not new. Fun times when things line up.
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 16:38 #26060Senior Member

Posts: 65Veronika again
Veronica is a must see! She's as wild as she looks in her pictures and you will definitely be satisfied when you leave. I highly recommend that you don't miss out on her.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 16:10 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 157More latin adventures: Karla
Just completed another trip to Cuba:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/122210197
The usual lack of response to multiple listing and the responses were occasionally the old "send the deposit". Finally stumbled upon the above listing. Alot of back and forth "no police" and brief FT call and an hour later arrived to hotel near airport / Briley parkway. And, it was indeed the girl in the picture. Quoted 200/400 for hhr / hr and opted for the former, I was not in a haggling mood at this point. She was nice and accomodating and also had another girl in same room. Asked if I wanted doubles for double price, and I politely declined. A couple minutes of exploration of fine tits with eraser point nipples and mutual rubbing followed. Then I inquired if I could opt for the protection I brought and not use the house "strangler" offered. All agreed and followed CBJ then Mish (which was pretty good I must say, very nice box was noteworthy. And then that was it. It was a bit interesting to have the other lady 10 feet away texting and watching television during the activities. Both ladies seemed nice and we exchanged a few pleasantries via translator app, and I was out the door. Overall, it seems par for the course, comparable to other latin excursions. She is only in town a couple more days.
-
03-24-23 10:00 #26058Senior Member

Posts: 136Crickets as usual
Her sporadic responses are just too frustrating.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 09:38 #26057Regular Member

Posts: 18Hey Rick care to share her info via dm?
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 01:44 #26056Senior Member

Posts: 151Cali. Real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...a/357434926720
Her ads have been around for a few weeks. If she is real, great.
-
03-24-23 01:00 #26055Senior Member

Posts: 793Ashley Wet Spinner
Ashley needs $250 for rent before 1:00 PM Friday and said she would be up early and ready to go. This just may be your lucky day.










Reply With Quote





