Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 464 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4409

    Helping hand

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good news: Finally.

    The Silence of the Chirps.

    Good news:

    It's FFF time. Within the greater Hartford area. Drive West. Cross the Ct river. Look for the most legit parlor in Ct. If you get to the town the starts with F, turn around you went to far.

    She's 32 yo. Had a horrible 6 year marriage. I don't think the guy kissed her let alone fuck her much. I had her for a few days and she was fun. Too be clear, cost, was nights out with her. Well worth it, expense it. Anyways, just get to it.

    Sad news:

    As much as I want to keep her, I can't. She's a risk for me. As you guys all know, I fuck bare only. 1, Pregnancy, 2, wants husband, etc. 3, you will need to bring her home to fuck her. 4, if you conduct business via video Conference calls, turn video off, mute voice. She thinks it's fun being on camera. 5, she's stunning. Giving her up to the members that want her. Be nice to her. She's sweet. Good luck gents.

    This is Chad.
    Would love to give a helping hand.

  2. #4408

    Trista

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP1200  [View Original Post]
    How is the area in Hartford where Trista is? Is the on street parking safe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Location private apartment near townline which is very neat and organized. Quick check around and good to go.
    Hr is 1. 0. Front roam is. 5 extra. Topless is 1. 4 extra.
    Neighborhood doesn't appear to be bad but seems like she has a 4 pm cut off time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    'Saw Trista recently, my take.
    The neighborhood appears relatively safe (for body and car)
    A name search will get you more info from her prior reviews.

    BMD.

  3. #4407

    DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good news: Finally.

    The Silence of the Chirps.

    Good news:

    It's FFF time. Within the greater Hartford area. Drive West. Cross the Ct river. Look for the most legit parlor in Ct. If you get to the town the starts with F, turn around you went to far.

    She's 32 yo. Had a horrible 6 year marriage. I don't think the guy kissed her let alone fuck her much. I had her for a few days and she was fun. Too be clear, cost, was nights out with her. Well worth it, expense it. Anyways, just get to it.

    Sad news:

    As much as I want to keep her, I can't. She's a risk for me. As you guys all know, I fuck bare only. 1, Pregnancy, 2, wants husband, etc. 3, you will need to bring her home to fuck her. 4, if you conduct business via video Conference calls, turn video off, mute voice. She thinks it's fun being on camera. 5, she's stunning. Giving her up to the members that want her..
    I'd see her face or body at least. And if possible I'd see her via zoom first.

  4. #4406

    Trista

    How is the area in Hartford where Trista is? Is the on street parking safe?

  5. #4405
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good news: Finally.

    The Silence of the Chirps.

    Good news:

    It's FFF time. Within the greater Hartford area. Drive West. Cross the Ct river. Look for the most legit parlor in Ct. If you get to the town the starts with F, turn around you went to far.

    She's 32 yo. Had a horrible 6 year marriage. I don't think the guy kissed her let alone fuck her much. I had her for a few days and she was fun. Too be clear, cost, was nights out with her. Well worth it, expense it. Anyways, just get to it.

    Sad news:

    As much as I want to keep her, I can't. She's a risk for me. As you guys all know, I fuck bare only. 1, Pregnancy, 2, wants husband, etc. 3, you will need to bring her home to fuck her. 4, if you conduct business via video Conference calls, turn video off, mute voice. She thinks it's fun being on camera. 5, she's stunning. Giving her up to the members that want her. Be nice to her. She's sweet. Good luck gents.

    This is Chad.
    I'd be interested helping her out.

  6. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    Looking at their website, I would guess they are completely legitimate with no extras available. Do I have the wrong impression?
    You're correct, they offer really great massages but don't even try for anything extra.

  7. #4403

    Good news good news sad news, I got the blues. Read on.

    Good news: Finally.

    The Silence of the Chirps.

    Good news:

    It's FFF time. Within the greater Hartford area. Drive West. Cross the Ct river. Look for the most legit parlor in Ct. If you get to the town the starts with F, turn around you went to far.

    She's 32 yo. Had a horrible 6 year marriage. I don't think the guy kissed her let alone fuck her much. I had her for a few days and she was fun. Too be clear, cost, was nights out with her. Well worth it, expense it. Anyways, just get to it.

    Sad news:

    As much as I want to keep her, I can't. She's a risk for me. As you guys all know, I fuck bare only. 1, Pregnancy, 2, wants husband, etc. 3, you will need to bring her home to fuck her. 4, if you conduct business via video Conference calls, turn video off, mute voice. She thinks it's fun being on camera. 5, she's stunning. Giving her up to the members that want her. Be nice to her. She's sweet. Good luck gents.

    This is Chad.

  8. #4402

    Confirming Sunny and Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan68  [View Original Post]
    That's the fact, Jack.

    Beerman68.
    Can confirm as of last week when I was there, Sunny is back, and Hana is also, renamed as Angie.

  9. #4401
    My experience only. 100% legit. I only go for massages, they are great. I have never requested extras.

    C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    Looking at their website, I would guess they are completely legitimate with no extras available. Do I have the wrong impression?

  10. #4400

    Aot

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Mike, first of all, to you and all the members, Happy St. Patrick's day.

    Good to hear from you. Not to go against you. If I understand your post correctly. You are correct about services with Trisha. However, if members don't want stander service, I'll stand by AOT. Overall cost is almost equal to Trista, Jennifer, Linda and Corrine with more services. AOT has it all over AMP's and private providers. Unfortunately providers like Trisha don't have the financial backing as AOT. I will say Linda and Corrine have financial backing due to NYC ties. Verified.

    Services available at AOT, The refresh, The renewal, Cupping, Salt, special discounts available. Microdermabrasion for members that have skin problems and more.

    If I may suggest, why not try AOT and compare for yourself and provide guidance for the members? I promise you, sensitivity is A plus.

    I'm including the link, enjoy.

    https://www.artoftouchonline.com/promotions

    This is Chad.
    Looking at their website, I would guess they are completely legitimate with no extras available. Do I have the wrong impression?

  11. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    My spy at Green SPA said new gals, Helen and Lin-Lin are here and looking for regulars.

    I have pic of Lin, cute gal but can't tell age with the Asian ladies.

    I sent info to a couple of friends who will hopefully check it out for me.
    Buddy checked out Helen since Lin-Lin was busy.

    Helen review=Below average massage skills, no personality and nothing but standard finish.

  12. #4398

    Ginza

    Had a visit with Lindsey. She's mid 40's but pleasant on the eyes, no not a spinner by any means. Great massage (8. 5/10) working the knots out. Very playful leading up to the flip. Good hand skills, utc for extra with some nips in lips. Overall would repeat, damage. 7 house, . 7 tip.

  13. #4397

    Green SPA

    My spy at Green SPA said new gals, Helen and Lin-Lin are here and looking for regulars.

    I have pic of Lin, cute gal but can't tell age with the Asian ladies.

    I sent info to a couple of friends who will hopefully check it out for me.

  14. #4396

    Aot

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    As to my experience. Never attempted the request for extras. I like the massages they give me, plus they treat me very well. As I understand it from members, no extras available. Good luck and enjoy if you get some..
    Yes, that sounds like a very different service.

    I like the service that Trista offers.

    If you are looking for something different, then obviously you go somewhere else.

    But for a stimulating manual session, with the focus on stimulation and edging, not therapeutic touch, Trista does a good job for the money.

    Anything additional does get expensive fast.

  15. #4395

    Oasis. Jin

    She isn't attractive or young but has enthusiasm and skill, although a bit toothy. She'll suck it bare for 100 and take the load in her mouth, and won't spit 'til you've totally finished. So in my book worth visiting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape