LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 249 of 749 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 11229
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7509

    Reddit for Sugar Babies

    I created an account on Reddit to view the sugar baby forum which you need to be admitted to.

    It's pretty annoying. I recommend it for about a day. I've been reading for like 3 weeks and I'm over it.

    It's literally an endless litany of girls asking for advice on some guy, and then every girl responding the same things over and over: drop him immediately. Every single one. There is no reason to not "know your worth" and "ghost him now girl. ".

    I have been silent on it for obvious reasons but so many times I want to jump in and say actually that's a pretty reasonable request. Actually 500 per meet is not cheap. Actually wanting intimacy on the first date is not a bad idea because that's what this is about. Actually, I think you need to understand how replaceable you are.

    My favorites are the girls who actually legit expect that a sugar daddy will give them a lifestyle where they no longer need to work or contribute to society. Like I imagine there probably guys out there who can do that, and will, I've got to imagine they are incredibly rare. You'd be shocked at how many girls are positively shocked that guys on the site are there to sleep with girls for money and are not there to make their lives better. You'd be surprised at how self aware they are that what they bring to the table is between their legs, but how much they talk about how much it's worth despite the constant barrage of evidence to the contrary. Like every guy who offers 300-500 ppm is a cheap broke ass and every twat is a ticket to financial freedom.

    Just incredible.

  2. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Just got a crying plea for cash in advance.

    Honey kindly help me get few groceries when you're done with the meeting! I've not had breakfast yet because I'm out of groceries. I just hope this request Comes to you positively, you're the only one I'm sharing about myself with. 🥰129392;129392;.

    This was my response:

    Sorry. I understand. But I don't help out financially have had an intimate in person date. I get requests frequently for help so this is my process. I hope you understand.
    Holy crap she asked for groceries? That's some bottom feeding sugar right there!

  3. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    When I hear these words or see them texted on my phone, my brain shuts off and I terminate the convo without saying anything else.

    Cashapp, deposit, Zelle, Chime, etc. Experienced mongers feel free to add other red flags designed by scammers for scamming simps and suckers.

    Cold hard cash is exchanged in person, inside the safety and privacy of the FC, shortly before or soon after the panties hit the floor, the skinny legs are spread wide open, and my mouth or dick is inches away from pussy.
    Sounds like a dime store novel. Like I said before I give some lucky girl a few dollars usually once a year just to remind myself not to. I think the last time was about 16 months ago. Of course we never met.

  4. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    What that dude says . I asked a version of this a few weeks ago. Same situation. Was thinking with my ween. Got smacked down here. And they were right. There is literally no reason to send money in advance of an in person date. Girl was like "I got burned before. It's to make sure you're serious. " I almost fell for that. Don't.
    Just got a crying plea for cash in advance.

    Honey kindly help me get few groceries when you're done with the meeting! I've not had breakfast yet because I'm out of groceries. I just hope this request Comes to you positively, you're the only one I'm sharing about myself with. 🥰129392;129392;.

    This was my response:

    Sorry. I understand. But I don't help out financially have had an intimate in person date. I get requests frequently for help so this is my process. I hope you understand.

  5. #7505

    Red flags

    When I hear these words or see them texted on my phone, my brain shuts off and I terminate the convo without saying anything else.

    Cashapp, deposit, Zelle, Chime, etc. Experienced mongers feel free to add other red flags designed by scammers for scamming simps and suckers.

    Cold hard cash is exchanged in person, inside the safety and privacy of the FC, shortly before or soon after the panties hit the floor, the skinny legs are spread wide open, and my mouth or dick is inches away from pussy.

  6. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    What that dude says . I asked a version of this a few weeks ago. Same situation. Was thinking with my ween. Got smacked down here. And they were right. There is literally no reason to send money in advance of an in person date. Girl was like "I got burned before. It's to make sure you're serious. " I almost fell for that. Don't.
    I am not asking anyone's advice about giving this girl $ online. Of course I am not going to do that. I was hoping someone could search that photo and tell me it was some well known IG model, or at least find it in some way or another. So I could call 'her' on her bullshit. My memory is that this profile has been on the site for some time, which of course is not necessarily an indication that it is NOT a fake.

    I have, on some occasions, given a girl I was just messaging w / a small gift, like a 10 or 20 Starbucks card, with the aim of influencing her. This is obviously for young ones who could be swayed by gestures like that.

  7. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    What would ever be a reason to send a girl cash in advance? I can't think of one.
    What that dude says . I asked a version of this a few weeks ago. Same situation. Was thinking with my ween. Got smacked down here. And they were right. There is literally no reason to send money in advance of an in person date. Girl was like "I got burned before. It's to make sure you're serious. " I almost fell for that. Don't.

  8. #7502
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This girl and I have been messaging. She sent me this photo as well as a whole slew of others. Smoking. I have reverse image searched all of them, no hits. However, she asked me to send $, which is a red flag. I did phone her, the connection was bad, but did briefly hear her voice. It did sound foreign (but she says she is from a state other than California).

    What do you think?
    What would ever be a reason to send a girl cash in advance? I can't think of one.

  9. #7501
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This girl and I have been messaging. She sent me this photo as well as a whole slew of others. Smoking. I have reverse image searched all of them, no hits. However, she asked me to send $, which is a red flag. I did phone her, the connection was bad, but did briefly hear her voice. It did sound foreign (but she says she is from a state other than California).

    What do you think?
    Sounds sketch. Ask to meet for coffee.

  10. #7500

    Sleuth

    This girl and I have been messaging. She sent me this photo as well as a whole slew of others. Smoking. I have reverse image searched all of them, no hits. However, she asked me to send $, which is a red flag. I did phone her, the connection was bad, but did briefly hear her voice. It did sound foreign (but she says she is from a state other than California).

    What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16442451d49d7fdafa443c27182b6b9cf0fdb22e-1.jpg‎  

  11. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I mean the top left.
    A plus for your contribution today.

  12. #7498
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Their profile always says what country they are logging in from near the top right below their pic.
    I mean the top left.

  13. #7497

    Where to find tips?

    Its been a while and I am getting back into it, any tips or game for how SA is now? I was back on in the 2015-2019 era and it seemed better / easier than now. My profile would be sought out and now its not LOL.

  14. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Their profile always says what country they are logging in from near the top right below their pic.
    Few months ago saw stunner on LA SA. Young redhead, 19, super hot. Messaged her and to my delight got a message back.

    The neurotic part of me thought "cmon, can this be real?" So I messaged her and said I want to make sure she's real and can she take a photo of herself open up four fingers. And she did.

    But. Big but.

    I noticed in her background some photos. I zoomed in on them. The language on t shirts was in Russian. So I wrote back and asked, just to be clear what country do you live in?

    Poland.

    Poland?? I said you know you're listed as LA and LA is far from Poland right?

    Oh honey but I'm good to travel and blah blah. This had scam written all over it.

    Seemed too good to be true. Because it was.

  15. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been texting with a young lady I met on Seeking. Has an upstate NY #, but claims she lives in NorCal. She sent me a photo showing she is legit (asked her to send me a photo holding up 2 fingers and she sent me one.). Any suggestions on verifying she is actually from NorCal and not from Venezuela or some other country? Reason for asking is her English is definitely not that great.

    Thanks.

    Steve.
    Their profile always says what country they are logging in from near the top right below their pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape