Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 18236
-
04-16-08 15:18 #371Senior Member

Posts: 34Does any one know this woman?
-
04-16-08 07:06 #370Senior Member

Posts: 42Hanna Banana
Delightful, smart, sexy, and amazingly talented. Simply delicious.
Highly recommend.
Enjoy,
Guy
-
04-11-08 11:52 #369Senior Member

Posts: 73Debbie
I was talking about Debbie. I saw her again this week and she was even better than the first time, if that's even possible. She had been off for a week and she said she was ready for some fun. She is a wonderful woman who enjoys herself and really knows how to take care of a man. She could write a book on how a woman can please a man.
Originally Posted by CoolinUSA
-
04-09-08 23:56 #368Senior Member

Posts: 129Who did you see?
Did you say Jenna or Debbie?
Originally Posted by Doctor Don
-
04-09-08 00:16 #367Senior Member

Posts: 73Debbie
I saw her today. She was fantastic. You can send her a PM from this site to contact her.
Originally Posted by Wheelin Nick
-
04-09-08 00:13 #366Senior Member

Posts: 73Jenna
She use to use a fake photo. I guess she heard that someone complained. I think she is using her real photo now. On one of her ads she said it's really me in the picture. Not sure if it was on CL or BP. She got a pretty good review on her last review. BBBJ and DFK were listed as being on the menu.
Originally Posted by Dmuscle
-
04-08-08 22:55 #365Senior Member

Posts: 278This Jenna not Jenna Lee?
I talked to this Jenna: http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/632471017.html
Originally Posted by Dmuscle
Found a TER review that was excellent and listed the 3815 number. There is another photo in another ad also. Don't think she is the Jenna Lee in the Eros ad. Jenna in the CL ad sounds really nice, legit and willing to travel for outcall.
-
04-08-08 19:31 #364Regular Member

Posts: 1Ditto: I am sad that I will miss Debbie the SexyBldBBWfl on this, my twice annual, trip to the area. I hope SHE is well.
Originally Posted by Wheelin Nick
My thoughts are with HER.
-
04-08-08 00:24 #363Regular Member

Posts: 17I have tried to contact her with the same results (no results). She takes off every now and then. Give her a few days.
Originally Posted by Envelope 57
-
04-07-08 14:06 #362Senior Member

Posts: 81Maybe this is the true her now?
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/632807429.html
-
04-07-08 14:03 #361Senior Member

Posts: 460Sexybbwfl
Due to your great reviews, I've been trying to get a hold of Debbie for a 2 hour meet.
But I get no responce. Is she gone?
Any help would be appreciated
-
03-30-08 22:30 #360Forum Advertiser

Posts: 98Guilty
I do enjoy it more. You make it so easy to relax and you are always welcome here.
All Wet,
Debbie
-
03-30-08 13:14 #359Senior Member

Posts: 73Debbie
Wow, I should have listened to you guys sooner. I saw Debbie the other day for one of her two hour sessions. This woman is the most passionate provider I’ve ever seen. I actually believed she may have enjoyed it even more than I did. I felt things I haven’t felt in years. It was fantastic. Now I can cross many of those young spinners I’ve been seeing off my list. It took Debbie to make me realize what a real woman could do for/to a man.
Thank you Debbie.
-
03-30-08 00:36 #358Senior Member

Posts: 73Two not so good review on TER. She isn't the girl in the picture either. She says she doesn't use her own picture for protection. I would pass.
Originally Posted by CoolinUSA
-
03-29-08 20:27 #357Senior Member

Posts: 2038Jenna
That photo was used by a woman that has been posting in the Orlando area (search craig's using the name Jenna or with the number 3815, the last four digits of her number back then). She used that exact photo. I've read in reviews that it is a fake photo. I have not seen her in person, nor called her. The fake photo thing turned me off.
Originally Posted by CoolinUSA
Good luck and let me know if you do meet her.
Stay safe












Reply With Quote





