Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7679

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Lisa 40 East Broadway.

    No ad, just google it and you can call ahead.

    She usually won't FS first visit but you can try and charm her.
    Has she been there a while? I hope it's not the Lisa who sometimes works at Mott St. 6th Floor. Kinda thick frame, likes to DFK?

  2. #7678

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ats120  [View Original Post]
    Assuming the Yuyu you mentioned is not the same one at 120 Elizabeth (might be same spa as Mimi / Rebecca but I know there's 2 Sunshine Spas there I think)? That one is a GILF and eventually allowed cip for tip after I saw her a few times. Unfortunately not GFE so I don't repeat unless nothing available.

    Is there contact info for 67 Eldrige or just walk-in?
    Which Yuyu? The one at Mott 6th Floor? I love that woman's ass; I show it by giving it a nice licking before the fucking.

    67 Eldridge is a walk-in, unless you get Lucy's phone number. But maybe use a burner phone. You'll get "Good Morning" messages everyday. Then once a week or so, you'll get, "I miss you" messages.

  3. #7677

    Nicole and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    An hour is $340 all in. No upcharge.
    $340 with 2 pops.

  4. #7676

    Yukari 10 ten boom boom CIP

    Wanted to go see Aoi xoxo but scheduling sucked and the rain is a ***** to walk thru so I went closer to see Yukari.

    She's as horny as ever, kiss / dfk. Stripped me down and sucked my dick. I skipped the shower and she got on the bed and lubed up right away. Good girl. Didn't even reach for the condom or ask me about it. I fucked pussy in mish with lots of dfk. Switched over to doggy for speed fucking and cum dumped in that beautiful hole today. Tried to stick a finger in her asshole and was successful today but still no anal access. I'd probably suit up for anal anyway and that would break my rhythm. I don't even bother with daty or blow job anymore, I just fuck her immediately when I see her these days and maximize dick in pussy time.

    It's not the first time I've seen her and she told me "daijoboo" when I forked over the CIP tip money. YMMV. Repeated visits and she wanted some deep dicking cum dump!

  5. #7675

    May from Pink Angel

    Does anyone know what happened to May from Pink Angel in Flushing? She was a small, beautiful Chinese young lady who offered BBFS. Another provider told me she's still working somewhere in the city but claims she wasn't sure where she was working.

  6. #7674

    Nicole and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast3  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what the hour is, and do they both DFK?
    An hour is $340 all in. No upcharge.

  7. #7673

    Nicole and Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast3  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what the hour is, and do they both DFK?
    Both were hesitant about DFK, LFK at first but warmed up to let's say light DFK at the end. I think a second visit would be better.

  8. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    1. Candy (Choi's Barber Shop) I'm addicted to that tight, naturally wet pussy.

    2. Yuyu (Mott Street 6th floor) Such a hot aging rock star. She was a rock groupie when she was younger. Loves guys with long hair. Can't handle giant dicks though, turns them away.

    3. Joyce (Grand Elegant) not BBFSCIP (although she allowed it just once for me as a close regular but never again) but THE BEST BBBJTCIM in all of NYC. She sucks dick like she lost her keys in there.

    4. Lucy (67 Eldridge, formerly of Mott 6th Floor) Gorgeous, moans like a porn star, weak squirter, NEVER a tipping issue with her. GFE. Always allows CIP. Always keeps herself clean.
    Assuming the Yuyu you mentioned is not the same one at 120 Elizabeth (might be same spa as Mimi / Rebecca but I know there's 2 Sunshine Spas there I think)? That one is a GILF and eventually allowed cip for tip after I saw her a few times. Unfortunately not GFE so I don't repeat unless nothing available.

    Is there contact info for 67 Eldrige or just walk-in?

  9. #7671

    Rena Fukiishi / July

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Since this seems to have become the JAV thread, anyone ever see Rena Fukiishi (aka Rei Hoshino, amongst other aliases) come to the states / NYC?
    I saw her about a year ago at DDY. Looks just like her movies, was very friendly and accommodating and open to BB (+100) but no CIP sadly. I still took the plunge and don't regret a minute of it, would see her again if she was visiting. She has reviews on TER too, apparently she flies in to other cities like Vegas, LA, etc.

  10. #7670
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    1. Candy (Choi's Barber Shop) I'm addicted to that tight, naturally wet pussy.

    2. Yuyu (Mott Street 6th floor) Such a hot aging rock star. She was a rock groupie when she was younger. Loves guys with long hair. Can't handle giant dicks though, turns them away.

    3. Joyce (Grand Elegant) not BBFSCIP (although she allowed it just once for me as a close regular but never again) but THE BEST BBBJTCIM in all of NYC. She sucks dick like she lost her keys in there.
    How about the Mott 5 MMS or 4X Bayard Amy?

  11. #7669

    Fresh Japanese PSEs

    Just one? OMG.

    Karina XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/276.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Maho 10 ten https://10tenclub.com/view/322 - JMart saw her, says she does look good but BBFS was firmed at $200. So go fuck her with 001 condom boys!

    Aoi tominaga JAV at NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/330 - damn she's expensive. I think only JavLuvr may try.

    Her videos are here https://missav.com/en/actresses/Aoi%20Tominaga.

    Ichika Xoxo https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/273.

    Nothing new from DDY / SL / Pleasure Palace.

    Seems like Yuuna SL, Hana NYCSE (says 4'9-4'10 confirmed) and Suzu NYCSE are the prettiest spinners size girls right now.

    Kira if you want to give S&M a try per a review seems like she'll let you do anything to her just like Yukari 10 ten.

    Feels like a new wave of super submissive fuck her how ever you want girls lately after Kieko!

  12. #7668

    Lisa 40 East Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Any contact details / ad link for lisa at e broadway?
    Lisa 40 East Broadway.

    No ad, just google it and you can call ahead.

    She usually won't FS first visit but you can try and charm her.

  13. #7667
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Bro this is a great list.

    Not quite a GILF but in Chinatown where you have many girls.

    Lisa East Broadway, she has a nice body, great BBBJ and CIP in the past. She was raising her prices and I head it was up to $200 total for CIP. Overall still decent deal considering her service and body is prettier than most GILFs.

    Has anyone gotten BBFS from Susan at 67 Eldridge? She has a nice body but I don't recall any BBFS reports on her.
    Any contact details / ad link for lisa at e broadway?

  14. #7666
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas151  [View Original Post]
    Took a plunge with Tori and I am so happy I did. She is so sweet, sexy and took me like a champ (I'm a pretty above average guy). The set up was off putting cause I hate screenings but thanks to you guys leaving reviews I'm glad I went through the process. As for the action, BBJ was good but not the best I've had, when it came down to business she asked me if I wanted a condom (and as you can see which board I'm posting on you can see how that went). At first she asked for me to cum outside but when she got really into it she told me to cum inside and I definitely flooded her. She is perfect. She is definitely a JAV and had the moans of one too. Lots of kissing and just a great time. The damage in total for the for the half 360 (I have never paid this much for an experience and I am usually against it but it gets crazier). I also paid another 90 to record the whole experience for my own personal archives which made it all the more better cause I doubt I'm seeing her more than one more time before she goes. If I'm a spend this much I better be able to relive it whenever I want you know. So total was $450 (I could have had some extra wiggle room to go down but she earned every bit of that.) Also got a nice shower at the end as she complimented my hair and skin (we're definitely on two different sides of the skin tone chart LOL). Tight Japanese JAV was something I'm so happy I did so shout out to those that reviewed her. I might make PP a once a month visit if these girls are open to recording like Tori was. Please take care of yourselves fellas.
    Thanks. Tried to book a late night rendezvous with Tori right after reading your review, unfortunately it didn't work out. Mms told me she was bleeding and was out of commission and tried to suggest another girl. I was pretty bummed and ended up leaving. Hopefully she isn't out, I'm praying mms was just lying and she was just fully booked LOL.

  15. #7665

    Aoi porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    That would make me say "bruh" LOL. I don't want to get a pricing discussion because that would result in nothing but pointless b*tchin' at each other but let's just say her rate seems like a decent rate for a real JAV and not some chick who has done one film and called it quits and thinks she can command an insane rate. Just my two cents.
    Chiming here, I think you are right the prices seem good for a Japanese Porn star since there's another girl with the same exact price.

    I might get to check off another bucket list fucking a porn star. I wonder if they will me film since they're already been recorded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape