Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 26376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20166
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    The really good ones on stg quickly acquire a set of regulars and become UTR for long periods of time, drop and ad or two when they need and disappear again. My most closely held utrs go years without an ad. Usually they just call their few regulars and ask to meet up. I don't know of a regular advertiser that's worth the time.

  2. #20165

    Sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    Why would you be asking about info from other sites? Haven't you figured out that ALL of them have a certain amount of BS ads. If you are reading this, you are on the best site for good solid info. Take the initiative and start reading the old posts. Go back at least 3 months. I know that you will find several ads that are no longer active since STG changed. That is where you need t get a bit creative. Use Google. Type in the girl's name, followed by Milwaukee escort and see what pops up. Her STG posts may not show up, but she might show up on Sumo or another site. You also want to learn how to use Google Search and Tineye to search photos. It's actually kind of fun when you do find one from your searching. Ven if she isn't your cup of tea, you can post your finding here and thus, you can gain a bit of respect for putting up some god solid info.

  3. #20164
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    I can't disagree with you on that one!

  4. #20163

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    Just simply Google " Milwaukee escorts ".

    You'll see probably 8 to 12 different sites. Be smarts tho, many other sites are scammer central.

  5. #20162

    Sites

    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.

  6. #20161
    I can confirm she is absolutely definitely ripping guys off. Hard to keep up with her different ad and different phone number every day. But that is her. Beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    That's Sally ass. She was my favorite like 3 yrs ago. She was the bomb! Great head tight kat but can't speak for now. I heard she was ripping guys off.

  7. #20160

    A few reports

    Went by Ashley I believe. She's lost some weight since I last saw her. That was a few years back though. Very good skills but now she's only doing incalls in an area I don't like to go. I rarely do incalls anymore but I'd seen her before so I figured I'd make an exception. She gave me a motel off of Fond du Lac and asked me to park in the connected parking garage. Tried to get her to come out to me on the street. She wouldn't. Sketchy area, trash all over the streets, parking garage leaving few options if anything went south, urbanopithicus roaming around, I decided not worth it. Had her before for 60.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/513675039022

    Contacted this girl. Confirmed whether BBBJ on the menu. She said everything covered. I said you might want to change the picture in your ad then. Showed her giving head to her bf / handler. She replied that "the condom was farther up". Her ads don't show that pic anymore. Feel free to inbox me if you know of any decent looking black chicks that do BBBJ. They all seem to say NOTHING BARE. Haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/696999551141

    This one wanted a pic. Said I don't do that thanks anyway. We can talk on the phone though. 100 qv, wanted 50 deposit. See ya!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/243528252407

  8. #20159

    Silly sally

    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    Why does she look familiar and what name does she go under? It's racking my brain.
    That's Sally ass. She was my favorite like 3 yrs ago. She was the bomb! Great head tight kat but can't speak for now. I heard she was ripping guys off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33E1DAC7-E9CE-4B7C-B266-5A109D212363.jpg‎   F0A6B0DA-A374-4B1E-8EC0-2EC9AC816D60.jpeg‎   38C165B6-CFAF-4260-9579-3CC267D65162.jpg‎  

  9. #20158

    Champagne pops

    For some ridiculous reason, Champagne cannot get into STG. Recently a friend posted for her but that ain't happening any more either. She popped over the other night and didn't disappoint. Stated that she's only been seeing a few regulars that has supported her for quite some time. Great time was had, no rush and open menu. No one else that I know of right now that can service your needs like her. Digits avail.

  10. #20157
    Quote Originally Posted by SteppingWolf  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Real.

    I am OK with covered.

    More looking for info on experience with her professionalism, reliability, attitude, location safety, drug use, looks etc.

    I understand I am asking a lot for someone in this line of work to provide all or any of these quality's but hey that's why I am asking.

    How's the old saying go.

    Fast, Cheap or Good. Pick 2.

    Safety First!
    Or pick 1 (Good).

    For my top 3 experiences, 1 was cheap+good, other 2 only good. Had to book weeks out.

    All those qualities you list. Only see them consistently with the high end ladies $$.

    When they are affordable and have all that, sooner or later they realize. Then they double, triple their rate. Seen one change $125/ hr to $500/ hr.

  11. #20156

    Rhea

    Quote Originally Posted by SteppingWolf  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Real.

    I am OK with covered.

    More looking for info on experience with her professionalism, reliability, attitude, location safety, drug use, looks etc.

    I understand I am asking a lot for someone in this line of work to provide all or any of these quality's but hey that's why I am asking.

    How's the old saying go.

    Fast, Cheap or Good. Pick 2.

    Safety First!
    Saw her a while ago so not sure on rates. Not sure of location she came to me. No signs of use, pretty cute, arrived on time but again remember this was a while ago! Would see her again if she would do BBBJ.

  12. #20155

    Amber doesn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    What that is I have no idea. STG ad shows great pics and claims to be "throat goat". Met up at SS hotel she met me outside. Ugh should have turned around. YES. Pretty worn out look and smelled like pot.
    Not a repeat. No emotion amd didn't let me suck tittys. Price was on the higher end as well. Nice gal but didn't check all my boxes or even half. Had 3 women set up that morning and she was the only one by default. Ugh this hobby is becoming too much work again. Maybe time for a break. Stay safe fellas.
    While I didn't see Anber, She is well known in the Wausau area, check the boards, I did, but you already know, a no go for sure. But I get it, been there either you have all 3 set up and they all get back at the same time, or, what happened to you. It does suck, and never a good way.

    HG87.

  13. #20154

    Molly

    She was on my radar for a split second until I read reviews and got a few direct messages about management, ripoffs, heavy usage, and hygiene. What made you see her? Please don't say she looked good in her ad!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    Saw Molly definitely makes me question my life choices absolutely terrible experience. First thing she does is set the timer when you get there and spend 10 minutes in the bathroom, followed by a lackluster BBBJ I think she might've been falling asleep while doing it then spend another 10 minutes looking for a cover, anytime I go more than an inch in she seems to wince in pain and seems to imply that I'm doing something wrong. WTF then the timer goes off and her shitty attitude gets worse. I leave without finishing. Definitely one of the worst providers I've ever seen. Lots of signs of a habit. And poor hygiene to boot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/177156567768

  14. #20153

    Any More Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered.
    Thank you Real.

    I am OK with covered.

    More looking for info on experience with her professionalism, reliability, attitude, location safety, drug use, looks etc.

    I understand I am asking a lot for someone in this line of work to provide all or any of these quality's but hey that's why I am asking.

    How's the old saying go.

    Fast, Cheap or Good. Pick 2.

    Safety First!

  15. #20152

    Russian Fox still at it

    I understand in marketing one tries to use the best angle possible, but some of these girls are blatantly misrepresenting themselves with their images and I am starting to get pissed by just how much time I am wasting because of it having to walk away upon meeting. I still see Russian Fox posting her 10 year old pictures and it just annoys me. So, I want to remind people of what she actually looks like. Link to my previous review below:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6302219

    In summary, she was bad!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ruscomp.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape