Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 11237
-
03-23-23 00:29 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 5603What would ever be a reason to send a girl cash in advance? I can't think of one.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 21:13 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 211Sounds sketch. Ask to meet for coffee.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 19:25 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 3339Sleuth
This girl and I have been messaging. She sent me this photo as well as a whole slew of others. Smoking. I have reverse image searched all of them, no hits. However, she asked me to send $, which is a red flag. I did phone her, the connection was bad, but did briefly hear her voice. It did sound foreign (but she says she is from a state other than California).
What do you think?
-
03-22-23 08:57 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 300A plus for your contribution today.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 23:28 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 5603I mean the top left.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 14:10 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 78Where to find tips?
Its been a while and I am getting back into it, any tips or game for how SA is now? I was back on in the 2015-2019 era and it seemed better / easier than now. My profile would be sought out and now its not LOL.
-
03-21-23 08:35 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 300Few months ago saw stunner on LA SA. Young redhead, 19, super hot. Messaged her and to my delight got a message back.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
The neurotic part of me thought "cmon, can this be real?" So I messaged her and said I want to make sure she's real and can she take a photo of herself open up four fingers. And she did.
But. Big but.
I noticed in her background some photos. I zoomed in on them. The language on t shirts was in Russian. So I wrote back and asked, just to be clear what country do you live in?
Poland.
Poland?? I said you know you're listed as LA and LA is far from Poland right?
Oh honey but I'm good to travel and blah blah. This had scam written all over it.
Seemed too good to be true. Because it was.
-
03-20-23 22:13 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 5603Their profile always says what country they are logging in from near the top right below their pic.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 17:00 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 119Verifying SB
So, I've been texting with a young lady I met on Seeking. Has an upstate NY #, but claims she lives in NorCal. She sent me a photo showing she is legit (asked her to send me a photo holding up 2 fingers and she sent me one.). Any suggestions on verifying she is actually from NorCal and not from Venezuela or some other country? Reason for asking is her English is definitely not that great.
Thanks.
Steve.
-
03-19-23 15:33 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-577b9434d132
HER - "going to be in vegas til March 30, but visit vegas pretty often, since it's so close to LA. Always down for mutual beneficial activities".
ME - "so what is your allowance for an hour or more of your time"?
HER - "I'm comfortable with 800, without any rush".
-
03-19-23 12:05 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 5603My new GF (not an SB) I found on tiktok. Tons of girls there of all types.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 09:32 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 43Curious about this also, about to join soon and see what can be found.
Originally Posted by ThePoonHound
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 10:54 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 119Fun Latina MILF
Met this Latina MILF on seeking. Cute, fun, passionate. Very open minded. I got my fill.
Probably get 1 or 2 fun dates before you lay out the sugar.
Will trade for another cute SB that is reasonable, $400 or under PPM.
DM.
-
03-18-23 00:21 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 369" I never register it them. I put just enough to cover the sub and throw the empty card away. "
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
There's no need to register. Again, the only reason to register is to reload it. Why bother when the card costs a few bucks.
-
03-17-23 21:28 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 300Sorry to make you the faq guy but seems like you actually know what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by SugaFoot
[View Original Post]
To register must you register using your personal info like ssn or real name and address? Or is it like registering on this site, where you just provide some data but it's not verifiable?










Reply With Quote






