Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 1597 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21866

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348
    I saw her about a year ago and she was great. Good sense of humor, clean and GFE with me. I have always wanted to repeat as well if she comes around. Only negative was that she needed dental work for sure.

  2. #21865
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    My man, for someone with 1200+ posts, you sure made rookie mistakes. What ad and girl were you originally trying to see? When you saw a completely different girl why did you stay? What do you mean at first glance she was cute? Did she become unattractive and second glance. What did you pay.

    I'm sure you paid 120 for a qv and planned to stretch it to a hh.
    Didn't realize you were perfect, Blk. Maybe you should have read her mind and predicted how it would unfold. You win some, you lose some. That comes from experience. And no. WTF? She didn't become un- cute, dude. The experience was a shitty rip off that unfolded worse than expected. Lucky for us every one of your posts has regaled us with your perfect encounters.

  3. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning.
    Sorry about all those typos. Dang.

  4. #21863
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Sadly yes, WRAL link has her photo on home page.

    https://www.wral.com/theres-a-huge-p...shot/20773798/
    But. That is not Ava mentioned in the article.

  5. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348
    Agreed Lady G is about the best Greensboro has to offer, and she lives there so no travelling.

  6. #21861

    Ava Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Ava Baby?? I hope not.
    Ava Baby is alive and well. Bit pudgy but still fun.

  7. #21860

    So Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a murder and attempted suicide.
    Why do people do this kinda shit?

  8. #21859

    Lady G

    One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348

  9. #21858

    Qv

    I get that if you are only looking for a BBBJ, to do a qv. I just don't get the guys that want full service, pay for a qv, want multiple positions and complain that the girl rushed them. Not to mention trying to stretch it to a hh.

  10. #21857

    Over 1200 posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning.
    My man, for someone with 1200+ posts, you sure made rookie mistakes. What ad and girl were you originally trying to see? When you saw a completely different girl why did you stay? What do you mean at first glance she was cute? Did she become unattractive and second glance. What did you pay.

    I'm sure you paid 120 for a qv and planned to stretch it to a hh.

  11. #21856

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Ava Baby?? I hope not.
    Well, maybe not if no one else heard.

  12. #21855
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Sadly yes, WRAL link has her photo on home page.

    https://www.wral.com/theres-a-huge-p...shot/20773798/
    Seems like a murder and attempted suicide.

  13. #21854

    Sarah

    Sadly yes, WRAL link has her photo on home page.

    https://www.wral.com/theres-a-huge-p...shot/20773798/

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]

  14. #21853

    Ava?

    Quote Originally Posted by ByAllMeans  [View Original Post]
    I heard baby passed this morning. Has anyone else heard that oh deed.
    Ava Baby?? I hope not.

  15. #21852

    Jade looks possible

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    This one looks legit, I sent a couple of sms and nice response but little info of her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/802311762472

    Anyone has met her?
    Found her site here: https://sexycompanion.vip/jade/.

    I'm always a bit leary of the travelers. Hard to find real data when they live out of a suitcase.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape