rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 1597 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21870

    Looking for anal? She's the one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/024692565150

    Saw this one 2 weekends ago and boy did she deliver. I decided on her because she has that dirty, nasty **** look about her. I followed her posts for a week or two to see if she was consistent with posting. Once I was satisfied I contacted her. She responded quickly. I had several questions about her incall because it was a private location off pool road. I know the area and recognized the community and know it to be quiet and safe. Was quoted $150/ hh and+30 for anal. She was cool with waiting to see if I was too big. Everything confirmed and off I went.

    15 min drive and text that I'm here. Sge was on the porch flashing the lights. Entered the back door into a very nice clean and quiet house. Score! She looked exactly like her pics no better and no worse. Took me upstairs to her room that was clean. She had folded towels on stand for after words.

    After placing donation she wanted to see my dick and Saud yup I can take it. I said we'll see.

    Started with BBBJ that was really good. She spit and gagged on it like a porn star. She couldn't take it all but that didn't stop her from trying. After at least 10 minutes we get to cfs. Her pussy was so wet and tight and she was moaning and running. Said to her you can't take it in the ass and she said watch. Turned her over and got the tip in and she started running again. Damn! I thought but she got some lube and put it back in her ass. Man did her ass get wet. I mean I thought she was squirting. I pounded that ass so hard and deep. It was amazing. I banged her ass for a good 15 minutes and then blew my load on her ass hole.

    While leaving I saw her roommate who is a much skinnier and taller lady. She said they do threesomes together but the roomier doesn't do anal. I might indulge if I repeat.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #21869
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenmagic  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a dozen times till covid struck and her hygiene went down the drain. Not even once she offered bbcip so not sure how she offered that to you. Post sounds more of a pumped up message to get her new clients as she is getting old and losing her client base due to her tantrums. I could be wrong but just my thoughts.
    I have been in this hobby for almost 2 decades. I visited Dallas numerous times in the past. On our very first meet, she commented on my ride (I have a thing for exotic cars). BBBJ and BBFSCIP on first date and she never once reached for a condom during any visit after that either. Moreover, she is certainly not the first or only girl to do this either LOL. You will learn young padawan. But be safe out there in the process and maybe hold back the more negative comments until you know things for sure. We hobbyist's only want good, accurate info.

  3. #21868

    Thanks Pleasureseeker

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Didn't realize you were perfect, Blk. Maybe you should have read her mind and predicted how it would unfold. You win some, you lose some. That comes from experience. And no. WTF? She didn't become un- cute, dude. The experience was a shitty rip off that unfolded worse than expected. Lucky for us every one of your posts has regaled us with your perfect encounters.
    Your 1200 posts are appreciated. I enjoy reading about your experiences and appreciate the candidness.

  4. #21867
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    But. That is not Ava mentioned in the article.
    Yeah different chick. Seems like I saw her (if that is really her / Sarah) post about a week ago. Looked for the ad but stg only goes back 15 pages.

  5. #21866

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348
    I saw her about a year ago and she was great. Good sense of humor, clean and GFE with me. I have always wanted to repeat as well if she comes around. Only negative was that she needed dental work for sure.

  6. #21865
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    My man, for someone with 1200+ posts, you sure made rookie mistakes. What ad and girl were you originally trying to see? When you saw a completely different girl why did you stay? What do you mean at first glance she was cute? Did she become unattractive and second glance. What did you pay.

    I'm sure you paid 120 for a qv and planned to stretch it to a hh.
    Didn't realize you were perfect, Blk. Maybe you should have read her mind and predicted how it would unfold. You win some, you lose some. That comes from experience. And no. WTF? She didn't become un- cute, dude. The experience was a shitty rip off that unfolded worse than expected. Lucky for us every one of your posts has regaled us with your perfect encounters.

  7. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning.
    Sorry about all those typos. Dang.

  8. #21863
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Sadly yes, WRAL link has her photo on home page.

    https://www.wral.com/theres-a-huge-p...shot/20773798/
    But. That is not Ava mentioned in the article.

  9. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348
    Agreed Lady G is about the best Greensboro has to offer, and she lives there so no travelling.

  10. #21861

    Ava Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Ava Baby?? I hope not.
    Ava Baby is alive and well. Bit pudgy but still fun.

  11. #21860

    So Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a murder and attempted suicide.
    Why do people do this kinda shit?

  12. #21859

    Lady G

    One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348

  13. #21858

    Qv

    I get that if you are only looking for a BBBJ, to do a qv. I just don't get the guys that want full service, pay for a qv, want multiple positions and complain that the girl rushed them. Not to mention trying to stretch it to a hh.

  14. #21857

    Over 1200 posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning.
    My man, for someone with 1200+ posts, you sure made rookie mistakes. What ad and girl were you originally trying to see? When you saw a completely different girl why did you stay? What do you mean at first glance she was cute? Did she become unattractive and second glance. What did you pay.

    I'm sure you paid 120 for a qv and planned to stretch it to a hh.

  15. #21856

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Ava Baby?? I hope not.
    Well, maybe not if no one else heard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape