Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 30810
-
03-22-23 05:09 #21930Banned Member

Posts: 719Agreed Lady G is about the best Greensboro has to offer, and she lives there so no travelling.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 02:57 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 126Ava Baby
Ava Baby is alive and well. Bit pudgy but still fun.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 02:40 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 578So Sad
Why do people do this kinda shit?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 01:46 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 410Lady G
One of my ATFs is posting in Gboro. Hopefully she comes to Raleigh but if not I'll be heading there this weekend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/657749924348
-
03-22-23 01:31 #21926Senior Member

Posts: 410Qv
I get that if you are only looking for a BBBJ, to do a qv. I just don't get the guys that want full service, pay for a qv, want multiple positions and complain that the girl rushed them. Not to mention trying to stretch it to a hh.
-
03-22-23 01:28 #21925Senior Member

Posts: 410Over 1200 posts
My man, for someone with 1200+ posts, you sure made rookie mistakes. What ad and girl were you originally trying to see? When you saw a completely different girl why did you stay? What do you mean at first glance she was cute? Did she become unattractive and second glance. What did you pay.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
I'm sure you paid 120 for a qv and planned to stretch it to a hh.
-
03-21-23 22:24 #21924Senior Member

Posts: 116Baby
Well, maybe not if no one else heard.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 21:14 #21923Senior Member

Posts: 274Seems like a murder and attempted suicide.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 19:52 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 161Sarah
Sadly yes, WRAL link has her photo on home page.
https://www.wral.com/theres-a-huge-p...shot/20773798/
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 19:39 #21921Senior Member

Posts: 337Ava?
Ava Baby?? I hope not.
Originally Posted by ByAllMeans
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 17:30 #21920Senior Member

Posts: 53Jade looks possible
Found her site here: https://sexycompanion.vip/jade/.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
I'm always a bit leary of the travelers. Hard to find real data when they live out of a suitcase.
-
03-21-23 16:29 #21919Senior Member

Posts: 274It's confirmed it's her.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...273405665.html
-
03-21-23 16:23 #21918Senior Member

Posts: 116Baby
I heard baby passed this morning. Has anyone else heard that oh deed.
-
03-21-23 12:51 #21917Senior Member

Posts: 260New Girl
Thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 11:44 #21916Senior Member

Posts: 193Confirm
It's here. They haven't released her name yet but I just confirmed with a family member. Real name not Sarah.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





