Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 8728
-
03-25-23 13:09 #5983Regular Member

Posts: 13Brenda
I have also tried to contact Brenda recently with no success.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Left a couple of voice mails sandwiched around a text. No.
Response to either. Too bad as she is just my type!
-
03-25-23 10:57 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 746What's the secret.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/036975947464
To seeing this woman? I've been intrigued by her for years and want to see her but I can't connect. I believe she only takes phone calls snd I have called many times and left messages but not once have I heard back. Is it worth me continuing to try? Is there a secret code word I need? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
03-24-23 08:18 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 329Ya idk, I saw her on my lunch break the other day and she was pretty good. Was talking a mile a minute, but kneeled down had me sit on bed and sucked away while I played with her tits which are great. They're not the super hard implants they feel more like real tits even though obviously arent.
Originally Posted by ScottiePipin
[View Original Post]
Then she told me she wanted to fuck and climbed on top so I could keep playin with the titties, got a hand full of a pretty good sized ass which she said she's going to have done also. Blew in bag brought me over wipes, was pretty cool and didn't really rush me at all. I was more rushing tbh.
Must be a YMMV type thing. I got her first thing when she woke up I think. But also she's got a severe neck injury so could be if her neck is really bothering her and acting up then maybe her mood changes?
-
03-24-23 02:40 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 977Info
Anything on her? Just heard back and was hoping for good news.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...f/145331937997
-
03-23-23 03:01 #5979Regular Member

Posts: 20Second this. She was a let down. Service was absolute trash.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 20:23 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 380Thick brunette
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/178327485065
Couldn't find any reliable info and the few mongers I PMed didn't reply, so toftt seeing this one.
Communication was kind of spotty at the start but once we nailed down a time she was responsive. Uses the name Kristine. Hosts in a basement in a private home. Actual location wasn't bad but the room was small and dark. Says she rents it from a friend to use. Would say she's probably late 30's /40's. Her tits are nice DD. Did some LFK, some titty fucking, BBBJCIM. Tried to a second pop with her in doggy but after about 10 minutes of pounding away I didn't think I would get another off. Felt like she was trying to get me out of there. Her pussy is pretty tight for a gal in her 40's, says she's never had kids. She tries really hard to please and says she wants more regulars. I might repeat if I'm in the area again since the price was decent. Paid a bill for the hhr.
If anyone has any UTRs they could throw my way, I would appreciate it. I'm strugglin ova here!
-
03-21-23 17:37 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 27Glad to hear she hosts at her own place and not Pond Lilly Ave. Been there a couple times, and wouldn't want to be caught dead there again.
Originally Posted by TheHass
[View Original Post]
Whereabouts is she out of? And what was the damage? If you don't mind me asking.
-
03-21-23 13:38 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 1533Lj
Last I saw her, she was at her basement apt in WH. Neighborhood was decent. House was. Well. Only if needed in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 13:13 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 33Seen her and her friend a few times. You can usually negotiate her prices down. Runs a 2 girl special sometimes, which is IMO worth it because the price is so cheap, and her friend has a pretty nice body. She hosts out of her apartment which is fairly unkept. Sofa is where you'll most likely do the deed, and it can be a bit uncomfortable. She has a very open menu and does allow back door play, not that I've ever tried it but she's suggested it before. Overall a pretty meh provider, but she's cheap so sometimes it can be worth your while.
Originally Posted by DShackle
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 22:40 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 27Has anyone seen her? I've seen her post for quite a while now, but haven't seen anyone mention her. Her ad also doesn't list a name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/809968279894
-
03-20-23 13:55 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 326Lj
Totally agree with DonnyB. Saw her Friday just because I had nothing better to do with my free time. She was a solid 'OKAY". Value was there 1. 3. zero for thirddy ticks. Ass is soft and mushy in a very nice way, she's thin. Just past spinner status. Evidence of bad habits but nothing crazy. Good time for the value, but her NH location is a no-go after dark.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 13:48 #5972Regular Member

Posts: 18https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/662501952221
Looking for any info on her and her services. I saw awhile back she use to be pretty popular but with the location change and all I'm questioning stuff.
-
03-19-23 19:57 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 38Jessika Rabbitt
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/807790665627
Saw her today in West Haven was easy to communicate with and had a wonderful dream.
She was all about taking care of me.
She seem to enjoy what she's doing. I know I enjoyed what she was doing.
-
03-18-23 09:46 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 977Quick to reply. Prices were high awhile back and I put her on the back burner. May call her up from the AAA line up soon.
Originally Posted by Dtf6200
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 07:30 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 147She is also advertising on Fetlife. Has more pics.
Originally Posted by Dtf6200
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






