Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 17264
-
03-21-23 17:27 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 318Explain
What happened? See she hasn't been on that long.
Originally Posted by VSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:28 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 482How did she rob you? Gun in her purse? It was her room and her pimp was waiting for you (and you were the one who ran off with no shoes)? She received or grabbed the cash and ran out with it (but left without her shoes)?
Originally Posted by VSlayer
[View Original Post]
This was your first post ever. Details are lacking. It's at least theoretically possible that this is a revenge post because you got rejected.
-
03-21-23 14:34 #12162Regular Member

Posts: 17Woodstock
Chatted with this one and was looking for $6 ppm and is not able to host.
A bit out of my budget.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-e403608b2936
-
03-21-23 13:23 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 182First, I'm sorry this happened to you &, as others said, I'm glad you're okay.
Originally Posted by VSlayer
[View Original Post]
Also, thanks for reporting this to the Board. I was talking hot & heavy with this one this past weekend & she was really pushy about meeting. And her pics made me really want to. But I was out of town so our schedules didn't mesh.
Wow, it could've been me.
-
03-21-23 12:44 #12160Senior Member

Posts: 247Safety
Things like this aren't unusual. First, I hope you're safe and nothing happened to you. Something like that also happened to me. Not with SB or SA girl, but a massage girl. The girl told me on the phone to give money to this dude and he disappeared. Cost of doing business. My advice is to let it go. Hopefully she didn't steal a lot of valuables. I always hide my valuables in the car when meeting in a hotel.
Originally Posted by VSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 10:07 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 534Clarification.
So was she alone or had someone waiting for her? Weapon? Stupid stuff happens to us all, but some details would be nice.
Originally Posted by VSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 09:35 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 247SA Advice
I tried SA. First of all, it takes a lot of effort to meet someone. Most girls are just scammers. I met few and things went well, but takes a lot of time and luck. I haven't used it for over 2 years now. I had a relationship that lasted 4 months, but it's rare. Don't be too generous, then they will assume that you're a sucker. Never, ever give your personal information. Make up a story about yourself. Always meet in public places and then go to private places. Don't believe anything they say because it's 100% bs.
Originally Posted by Loop285
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 07:26 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 142Leighandjaid
I've had the same experience here as everyone else. They won't budge from the very high m&g fee. I've even tried to offer smaller fee w / higher ppm with no luck. I've privated messaged with a senior member here who says he use to see the tall blonde for a while and thought it was possible to get them down off the m&g fee but I've yet to crack the code.
Originally Posted by HoWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 23:50 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 219Looking to Start Using SA
Looking to transition from Eros, LC and Strippers to SA. I don't like listcrawler because a majority of chicks have bad hygiene, drug problems, pimps, catfishes, and bad attitudes. Eros isn't bad but the women are robotic a majority of the times and I sense many don't like what they do. I have a great rotation of strippers I see otc, but it can be a lot of work at times to get an outside of the club thing going.
Any do's or don't s before I start?
-
03-20-23 22:47 #12155Regular Member

Posts: 2Stay away
Met this one up at a bar, took her back to room and she robbed me. And bounced with no shoes. Got me good.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-7a4e9417a024
-
03-20-23 21:10 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 108Prem
No real reason to go beyond Premium. You can successfully get your dick wet weekly without whatever "Diamond" gives you.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 20:22 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 1181Which level membership
I am curious as to which level of membership you who are successful at this are operating at. There is 30% sale right now that ends Tuesday midnight.
-
03-20-23 19:09 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 43Leigh and Jaid Look Like Scammers to me
Originally Posted by Dawgins
[View Original Post]
I searched the name leighandjaid and found the posts below. Looks to me like a couple of young girls looking to play the players. . . :
Originally Posted by AmpFanatl
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jims2321
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DudeNextDoor
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 18:58 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 108Curious
I wonder if anyone has ever paid their MnG fee, and actually got an actual date with play time afterwards.
Originally Posted by Dawgins
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 17:56 #12150Senior Member

Posts: 315LeighandJaid
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-027b1a72627e
Straight to text. Quoted 300 MnG fee and 400 play time. I said I don't do MnG fees and they replied "Nope". Wished them well and moved on. In retrospect I may have been able to clarify that I would pay 700 total still, but I don't really care.











Reply With Quote





