Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 41307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30057
    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    She is a thief. Will attempt cash and dash and is flabbier in person.
    Isn't this the girl that used to strip and has a deadbeat bf who is in and out of jail? I always forget her name, but she is up there with Mandyx3 in terms of reports. Some good reports, then some people get robbed.

  2. #30056

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's some new talent. Has anyone made time to dream?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/601118855272
    She is a thief. Will attempt cash and dash and is flabbier in person.

  3. #30055
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    That's really odd. I can see where you've given her rave reviews and posts even on 08 07 2022 with her other name. I've seen her for 5 years when I come to Jax. She's never offered video content to me. And, why would I want to pay for video content when I can have the real thing? I've never been disappointed when I've seen her nor have ever been stood up or bait and switch, which are the deal killers for me.

    Possibly this post needs to be moved to a different category since it is not a visit review but a video service review.
    I would rather have the real thing but I was deployed at the time. I learned my lesson on video content never again.

    Yes before this I never had a problem solid provider that always delivered. I want to see her again but when I think about that stunt she pulled it makes me change my mind

  4. #30054

    Latina doubles

    Anyone if this is legit. Normally see the Latinas on posting on adult search rarely see them on stg. Looks fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/082876396224

  5. #30053
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while but not sure her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/019169093209
    She's solid never had any issues with her besides that she is always at a shitty location. Besides that I would recommend.

  6. #30052

    Solman0816

    Empty your mailbox!

    To the rest asking for Erika's info, if your mailbox is full you won't get her info. I really don't have time to keep trying to help you!

  7. #30051

    The MILF?

    I've been eyeballing this one for a while but I totally doubt that booty looks as good as it does in the pics. I'd love some feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/063994622021

    By the way, what's the best method for searching this forum for specific info since the URLs and phone numbers / names change so often?

  8. #30050

    Some New Talent

    Looks like there's some new talent. Has anyone made time to dream?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/601118855272

  9. #30049
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Raven / MILF Cougar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/096497466424
    I dreamt of her. She's toothless (not sure if that's a bonus or not) and her pics are considerably misleading in the breast area. She's only playing with half.

  10. #30048

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    For those that don't, my favorite little Latina is coming to visit. She will be here tomorrow Tuesday 3/21 after 3 pm for a week. She's having issues with Skip so may not post. It's best to text her at her 762 number, but can also text her 67X number. If you don't have her numbers send me a PM.

    Erika is a special treat, always clean and fresh, doesn't do drugs at all, it's all about supporting herself. No Greek, but she's down for almost everything else. A true sweetheart guys, all natural beauty that's never been in a rush.

    Please treat her right!!
    Man, that girl is so much fun. A breath of fresh air in Jax. I'm not a greek guy, so she's perfect for me.

  11. #30047

    Any guidance on this one?

    She has been around for a while but not sure her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/019169093209

  12. #30046

    Raven

    Has anyone seen Raven / MILF Cougar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/096497466424

  13. #30045

    If you know this hottie, you know.

    For those that don't, my favorite little Latina is coming to visit. She will be here tomorrow Tuesday 3/21 after 3 pm for a week. She's having issues with Skip so may not post. It's best to text her at her 762 number, but can also text her 67X number. If you don't have her numbers send me a PM.

    Erika is a special treat, always clean and fresh, doesn't do drugs at all, it's all about supporting herself. No Greek, but she's down for almost everything else. A true sweetheart guys, all natural beauty that's never been in a rush.

    Please treat her right!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 077F8B43-5939-4CB0-9E1C-1EBB87B24CAC.jpeg‎   02584966-65E0-479D-B594-5B7364602680.jpeg‎  

  14. #30044
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Curious, has this potential crisis caused anyone to pause in your hobby visits?
    There's 0% correlation or consideration. I run a business and we've done better than ever, despite my awareness of inflation / interest rate stuff and yet here we are. Until that slows down, I have no reason to adjust spending.

  15. #30043

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape