Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 37345
-
03-22-23 06:15 #28555Senior Member

Posts: 449Downtown
Where about downtown? Got to be sure she's not to close to home.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 22:32 #28554Senior Member

Posts: 66Southern Red Head Savanah
Hey guys. Headed to your town for one night soon. Is Savannah southern Red Head a flake a lot? She looks fun. Ty for info.
-
03-21-23 21:51 #28553Regular Member

Posts: 4Staxx and Crimson
Wanted to contribute something instead of lurking. Won't be of much value to most.
Saw Staxx a couple times 2-3 weeks ago, very good time but that incense smell sticks with you Ill tell ya. Got to be careful. Then she took a break or whatever that means and didn't answer or flaked. Then just saw her recently so I guess its just random. I'm learning with her.
Also saw Crimson recently in Richmond. Guessing she's staying in same area why'all talked about before. She's leaving for a quick trip and then will be back end of month.
-
03-21-23 16:40 #28552Senior Member

Posts: 66Located in Richmond or Norfolk? Eros says Norfolk.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:05 #28551Senior Member

Posts: 163Cuban
I had good time with her. Clean, and good hygiene. Nice body, She looks better in real life. The only problem is if you are above average, the action goes little slower. But overall takes direction & seemed like she wanted to please as much as possible. She does have some limitations where you can kiss & etc. YMMV. Stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by TomMajors
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 14:42 #28550Senior Member

Posts: 134She didn't like to tell about name
I contacted this, promptly replied.
Location was Near to downtown, quite negotiable.
Not so attractive but, doesn't show any attitude, BBBJ and DATY was offered but, I preferred CBJ, she is quite co-operating, submissive and into the action. Tried different angles and had fun for around 25 minutes. Left satisfied.
Not a bad experience unrushed session for 1 Franklin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/528683749358
-
03-21-23 10:27 #28549Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone?
Anyone have anything on her? Seems like Fredericksburg has the only other recent ad. Usually stick to AMPs but want to explore a bit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/121269691
-
03-21-23 08:29 #28548Senior Member

Posts: 187She's definitely a time waster. I got the old "sorry, I dozed off" text after I had told her I was on my way to her and she was silent for a while. I was still in the area, so I said no worries, but never heard from her. Next day she just says "I have a room now" LOL.
Originally Posted by RvaGhost
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 06:32 #28547Regular Member

Posts: 9Ace
Saw her yesterday. Good dream, gets into it. Says she new so treat her right. Definitely will repeat.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:13 #28546Senior Member

Posts: 316Uhh, yes I can second that very reluctant to meet new people.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 16:49 #28545Senior Member

Posts: 97Time waster
She has ghosted me twice. Staxx level unreliable, maybe worse. Not at all worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 16:20 #28544Senior Member

Posts: 449Star
Yes play text tag this morning and afternoon both times she just stopped replying with the "sorry I was busy moving locations" hours later.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 14:59 #28543Senior Member

Posts: 353Info needed
Has anyone seen this one? I've reached out to her just waiting to hear back.
https://callescort.org/804-489-7769
-
03-20-23 11:07 #28542Senior Member

Posts: 581Star
First one is Star. Search and read the Fredericksburg forums for info about her. In a nutshell she is hard to reach looks different than pictures and often goes silent at the last minute.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 10:58 #28541Senior Member

Posts: 124Savannah
2nd one is Savannah. Located downtown. Does outcall only. Very good bbj and gets into it. Can be hard to catch sometimes due to reluctance with new people.
Originally Posted by RvaGhost
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





