Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 582 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5982

    What's the secret.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/036975947464

    To seeing this woman? I've been intrigued by her for years and want to see her but I can't connect. I believe she only takes phone calls snd I have called many times and left messages but not once have I heard back. Is it worth me continuing to try? Is there a secret code word I need? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePipin  [View Original Post]
    Second this. She was a let down. Service was absolute trash.
    Ya idk, I saw her on my lunch break the other day and she was pretty good. Was talking a mile a minute, but kneeled down had me sit on bed and sucked away while I played with her tits which are great. They're not the super hard implants they feel more like real tits even though obviously arent.

    Then she told me she wanted to fuck and climbed on top so I could keep playin with the titties, got a hand full of a pretty good sized ass which she said she's going to have done also. Blew in bag brought me over wipes, was pretty cool and didn't really rush me at all. I was more rushing tbh.

    Must be a YMMV type thing. I got her first thing when she woke up I think. But also she's got a severe neck injury so could be if her neck is really bothering her and acting up then maybe her mood changes?

  3. #5980

    Info

    Anything on her? Just heard back and was hoping for good news.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...f/145331937997

  4. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Saw Emma in Milford, same girl in the pictures but they are old. She packed on quite a few pounds. Service was trash. Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...0/630616042509
    Second this. She was a let down. Service was absolute trash.

  5. #5978

    Thick brunette

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/178327485065

    Couldn't find any reliable info and the few mongers I PMed didn't reply, so toftt seeing this one.

    Communication was kind of spotty at the start but once we nailed down a time she was responsive. Uses the name Kristine. Hosts in a basement in a private home. Actual location wasn't bad but the room was small and dark. Says she rents it from a friend to use. Would say she's probably late 30's /40's. Her tits are nice DD. Did some LFK, some titty fucking, BBBJCIM. Tried to a second pop with her in doggy but after about 10 minutes of pounding away I didn't think I would get another off. Felt like she was trying to get me out of there. Her pussy is pretty tight for a gal in her 40's, says she's never had kids. She tries really hard to please and says she wants more regulars. I might repeat if I'm in the area again since the price was decent. Paid a bill for the hhr.

    If anyone has any UTRs they could throw my way, I would appreciate it. I'm strugglin ova here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzq5mte0otnlm2m1mwm1ngm4ytdkntm1yjvjzjcyyzazowjimg.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #5977
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    Seen her and her friend a few times. You can usually negotiate her prices down. Runs a 2 girl special sometimes, which is IMO worth it because the price is so cheap, and her friend has a pretty nice body. She hosts out of her apartment which is fairly unkept. Sofa is where you'll most likely do the deed, and it can be a bit uncomfortable. She has a very open menu and does allow back door play, not that I've ever tried it but she's suggested it before. Overall a pretty meh provider, but she's cheap so sometimes it can be worth your while.
    Glad to hear she hosts at her own place and not Pond Lilly Ave. Been there a couple times, and wouldn't want to be caught dead there again.

    Whereabouts is she out of? And what was the damage? If you don't mind me asking.

  7. #5976

    Lj

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with DonnyB. Saw her Friday just because I had nothing better to do with my free time. She was a solid 'OKAY". Value was there 1. 3. zero for thirddy ticks. Ass is soft and mushy in a very nice way, she's thin. Just past spinner status. Evidence of bad habits but nothing crazy. Good time for the value, but her NH location is a no-go after dark.
    Last I saw her, she was at her basement apt in WH. Neighborhood was decent. House was. Well. Only if needed in a pinch.

  8. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by DShackle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've seen her post for quite a while now, but haven't seen anyone mention her. Her ad also doesn't list a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/809968279894
    Seen her and her friend a few times. You can usually negotiate her prices down. Runs a 2 girl special sometimes, which is IMO worth it because the price is so cheap, and her friend has a pretty nice body. She hosts out of her apartment which is fairly unkept. Sofa is where you'll most likely do the deed, and it can be a bit uncomfortable. She has a very open menu and does allow back door play, not that I've ever tried it but she's suggested it before. Overall a pretty meh provider, but she's cheap so sometimes it can be worth your while.

  9. #5974
    Has anyone seen her? I've seen her post for quite a while now, but haven't seen anyone mention her. Her ad also doesn't list a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/809968279894

  10. #5973

    Lj

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Recently added this girl to my pinch list. She is an older girl probably upper 30's 40's.

    She appears to love what she does and gets into it. Open menu. Avg BBBJ. Any position. Greek maybe but not my style. She was staying at a motel west haven / milford line right off the 95 for easy access.

    I had my reservations of seeing her, but with the lack of talent around I gave her a try. Not a dream girl but decent enough if needed in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/878273559403
    Totally agree with DonnyB. Saw her Friday just because I had nothing better to do with my free time. She was a solid 'OKAY". Value was there 1. 3. zero for thirddy ticks. Ass is soft and mushy in a very nice way, she's thin. Just past spinner status. Evidence of bad habits but nothing crazy. Good time for the value, but her NH location is a no-go after dark.

  11. #5972
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/662501952221

    Looking for any info on her and her services. I saw awhile back she use to be pretty popular but with the location change and all I'm questioning stuff.

  12. #5971

    Jessika Rabbitt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/807790665627

    Saw her today in West Haven was easy to communicate with and had a wonderful dream.

    She was all about taking care of me.

    She seem to enjoy what she's doing. I know I enjoyed what she was doing.

  13. #5970
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf6200  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...w/291695648919

    Wonder if anyone has checked her out? Been seeing her ads for a while now. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Quick to reply. Prices were high awhile back and I put her on the back burner. May call her up from the AAA line up soon.

  14. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf6200  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...w/291695648919

    Wonder if anyone has checked her out? Been seeing her ads for a while now. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    She is also advertising on Fetlife. Has more pics.

  15. #5968

    Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Tried a few times to reach her, but never heard back. She has a few different ads that she posts.
    I was passing through Milford on 95 last week and went and saw her. She is real those are her pics. She lives in the hotel she works out of. Looked to me like she has been there a while. She was great very clean. DATY was great 69 no condom to finish. Could have done FS but it was feeling good so I just let it go LOL. I am going back to LI next week and plan on seeing her again. Have fun treat her well she is a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape