Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 750 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 800 850 1250 1750 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30056

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's some new talent. Has anyone made time to dream?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/601118855272
    She is a thief. Will attempt cash and dash and is flabbier in person.

  2. #30055
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    That's really odd. I can see where you've given her rave reviews and posts even on 08 07 2022 with her other name. I've seen her for 5 years when I come to Jax. She's never offered video content to me. And, why would I want to pay for video content when I can have the real thing? I've never been disappointed when I've seen her nor have ever been stood up or bait and switch, which are the deal killers for me.

    Possibly this post needs to be moved to a different category since it is not a visit review but a video service review.
    I would rather have the real thing but I was deployed at the time. I learned my lesson on video content never again.

    Yes before this I never had a problem solid provider that always delivered. I want to see her again but when I think about that stunt she pulled it makes me change my mind

  3. #30054

    Latina doubles

    Anyone if this is legit. Normally see the Latinas on posting on adult search rarely see them on stg. Looks fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/082876396224

  4. #30053
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while but not sure her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/019169093209
    She's solid never had any issues with her besides that she is always at a shitty location. Besides that I would recommend.

  5. #30052

    Solman0816

    Empty your mailbox!

    To the rest asking for Erika's info, if your mailbox is full you won't get her info. I really don't have time to keep trying to help you!

  6. #30051

    The MILF?

    I've been eyeballing this one for a while but I totally doubt that booty looks as good as it does in the pics. I'd love some feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/063994622021

    By the way, what's the best method for searching this forum for specific info since the URLs and phone numbers / names change so often?

  7. #30050

    Some New Talent

    Looks like there's some new talent. Has anyone made time to dream?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/601118855272

  8. #30049
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Raven / MILF Cougar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/096497466424
    I dreamt of her. She's toothless (not sure if that's a bonus or not) and her pics are considerably misleading in the breast area. She's only playing with half.

  9. #30048

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    For those that don't, my favorite little Latina is coming to visit. She will be here tomorrow Tuesday 3/21 after 3 pm for a week. She's having issues with Skip so may not post. It's best to text her at her 762 number, but can also text her 67X number. If you don't have her numbers send me a PM.

    Erika is a special treat, always clean and fresh, doesn't do drugs at all, it's all about supporting herself. No Greek, but she's down for almost everything else. A true sweetheart guys, all natural beauty that's never been in a rush.

    Please treat her right!!
    Man, that girl is so much fun. A breath of fresh air in Jax. I'm not a greek guy, so she's perfect for me.

  10. #30047

    Any guidance on this one?

    She has been around for a while but not sure her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/019169093209

  11. #30046

    Raven

    Has anyone seen Raven / MILF Cougar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/096497466424

  12. #30045

    If you know this hottie, you know.

    For those that don't, my favorite little Latina is coming to visit. She will be here tomorrow Tuesday 3/21 after 3 pm for a week. She's having issues with Skip so may not post. It's best to text her at her 762 number, but can also text her 67X number. If you don't have her numbers send me a PM.

    Erika is a special treat, always clean and fresh, doesn't do drugs at all, it's all about supporting herself. No Greek, but she's down for almost everything else. A true sweetheart guys, all natural beauty that's never been in a rush.

    Please treat her right!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 077F8B43-5939-4CB0-9E1C-1EBB87B24CAC.jpeg‎   02584966-65E0-479D-B594-5B7364602680.jpeg‎  

  13. #30044
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Curious, has this potential crisis caused anyone to pause in your hobby visits?
    There's 0% correlation or consideration. I run a business and we've done better than ever, despite my awareness of inflation / interest rate stuff and yet here we are. Until that slows down, I have no reason to adjust spending.

  14. #30043

  15. #30042

    Tbh, the game got me pausing my funds

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Curious, has this potential crisis caused anyone to pause in your hobby visits?
    Had a disappointing experience on the Northside, the pictures looked like my type of bbw. Good lawd, was way off. The only positive was that her skin was really soft and felt good, Also I personally don't like to comment "she didn't stink" as a positive, should be expected. Yet lord have mercy When she laid back, she turned into a pancake. I really stopped with the scene. Its a waste of time, and money, and in no way am I paying 200-500 for a lady time, unless she's cooking for me as well LOL. Not knocking those that do, but I just can't justify that to myself anymore. So just been piling up. Tbh it probably won't get as bad as covid economic turmoil. It seems just politics of getting what they want soo they blocking raising the debt ceiling. Which happens everytime, until one party concedes to demands, and bump that baby up. To which we will sink into a deeper recession before coming out.

    Note worthy I did get lucky with this spinner 25 yr old with a bubble booty off social media. Of course I guess I caught her at the right time, because now the number dead, and she locked her account. Yet with the escort sites I don't even look at them. Just disappointment after disappointment, and seem other saying the same unless you paying 150-500+.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape