Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 309 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3328

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She's stating she was robbed, so he must not be in the picture anymore.
    That's not the first post of something like that about Savannah, plus she's not going to admit that's what she was trying to do. If you go back in posts about her there's mention of similar activity. She does use Savannah but she posts daily as that and also a post everyday with no name. I have never seen her so I can't say for sure, just posting so others are aware it's a possibility.

  2. #3327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Maybe gun guy did her dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTardis  [View Original Post]
    Set up a visit at her new incall in Hudson. Agreed to roses and all other details. She even gave the room number. She also requested a 5-minute heads-up. No problem.

    Open area on 19, I was en route and gave 5-minute notice as requested. Traffic was faster than distance, took 2 minutes. I showed up and was about to park in the spot when her room door opens and a guy walks out. Not ideal, but oh well. I immediately reversed when he was smoking with one hand and putting a gun away with the other.

    I texted her and explained about the guy leaving. She went off on a tirade of sailor speak.

    I have seen her before in different areas. Will not attempt it again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123148958

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123312783

    This is Savanah by the way, she posts a few different ads, with and without a name.
    She's stating she was robbed, so he must not be in the picture anymore.

  3. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by OnLurker  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Haven't seen her ads.
    She is. Her comms are awful, but I texted with her a day or two ago.

  4. #3325

    Shay

    Is she still around? Haven't seen her ads.

  5. #3324

    Savannah.

    Set up a visit at her new incall in Hudson. Agreed to roses and all other details. She even gave the room number. She also requested a 5-minute heads-up. No problem.

    Open area on 19, I was en route and gave 5-minute notice as requested. Traffic was faster than distance, took 2 minutes. I showed up and was about to park in the spot when her room door opens and a guy walks out. Not ideal, but oh well. I immediately reversed when he was smoking with one hand and putting a gun away with the other.

    I texted her and explained about the guy leaving. She went off on a tirade of sailor speak.

    I have seen her before in different areas. Will not attempt it again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123148958

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123312783

    This is Savanah by the way, she posts a few different ads, with and without a name.

  6. #3323

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen casey now that she has gone the escort route? She post on megapersonal and alligator picks it up from there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123025333
    I saw her recently when she was able to do an incall at the house she's staying at. We agreed to a QV that included BBBJ with anal finish. The BBBJ was good and why. She's definitely got a tight ass. I'll be happy to provide further details in a pm for anyone who's interested, but I wouldn't repeat at her incall again. I would probably do a car date. She's a nice enough girl and will negotiate prices. Not a 10 for sure in the looks department, more like a 6 with a decent body. I know I'm being somewhat vague, but I have my reasons. PM if you want additonal.

  7. #3322

    Casey

    Has anyone seen casey now that she has gone the escort route? She post on megapersonal and alligator picks it up from there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123025333

  8. #3321

    It's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sasha in New Port? I thought she might be fake at first but she's been posting for s bit now and has changed up her add slightly. I tried searching for her on here but didn't get any hits.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/121677681#.
    She was a bit stinky on my visit and was immediately asking for favors and rides and stuff mid and post date. I'm 50:50 on repeating and I donated less than what the ad asks for. I can't recommend or condemn tbh. At no point did I feel unsafe or like things weren't on the up and up at least.

  9. #3320

    Harlee visiting Land o lakes

    Hey.

    I usually see her in tampa but she's up in your area for two weeks, give her a ring, great experience.

    Tell her trent sent you so she knows you are legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/122219021

  10. #3319

    Sasha / Vexxxen

    Has anyone seen Sasha in New Port? I thought she might be fake at first but she's been posting for s bit now and has changed up her add slightly. I tried searching for her on here but didn't get any hits.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/121677681#.

  11. #3318

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Luna is a big girl but she's not fat. She's not beautiful but I don't find her to be homely. I've seen her a few times and she's always been very nice and accomodating. She's quite submissive if you want, but apparently she does Dom stuff now also. She will also do anal. Not my first choice but my personal preference is smaller girls.

    OF. I sent you a private message.
    Got your message went with Trish, going to see her Wednesday.

    Seems to be very professional and will be easy to meet up worth.

  12. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    ANY INFO on this one?

    Full body massage fetish friendly role play and take a trip to Greece with me.

    Available anytime in call only.

    QV-80.

    HHR-120.

    HR-160 no negotiations.

    However a trip to Greece is more!! Time.

    No bullshit.

    No Games!

    Serious inquiries only or you will be blocked!! Available 24/7 hope to hear.

    From a serious people incalls only.
    Saw her once and a friend of hers. Good BBBJ and BBFS but the house she was staying at is sketchy.

  13. #3316

    Yall sick AF

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    ANY INFO on this one?

    Full body massage fetish friendly role play and take a trip to Greece with me.

    Available anytime in call only.

    QV-80.

    HHR-120.

    HR-160 no negotiations.

    However a trip to Greece is more!! Time.

    No bullshit.

    No Games!

    Serious inquiries only or you will be blocked!! Available 24/7 hope to hear.

    From a serious people incalls only.
    I met her several times when seeing someone else. Very friendly and looks like her pictures. But I never did anything with her.

  15. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFag  [View Original Post]
    Comms have been really good so far going to see her tomorrow unless someone says not to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/120164968
    I saw her a few years ago and had no complaints. If I remember right, FS was always covered and donations were a touch higher than I'd like (at least for covered) so I haven't repeated but I definitely had a good time with her when I saw her (maybe in 2019?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape