Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 527 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 7897
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6982

    Scam. Reine. Fai

    I don't remember her Seeking but she will make new ones because I've seen her pop up with a new account. She's in the Glen burnie area. I had been communicating with her for over half a year and finally was able to see her. There were some small red flags so that's on me but I've had SBs who were legit say similar things so guess my guard was down. Anyway, she will ask to hang out at your apartment. She will emphasize to exchange allowance when you walk in. So I arrived and entered. I should have thought it fishy when she wanted to do allowance before even letting me use the restroom. You know how this goes. After using the restroom there are two guys acting like it's their place and that I shouldn't be there and force you out. Anyway, just wanted to let the word out and attach a pic so none of you get scammed. I'm not super active anymore so you can DM me for more info but might take a bit for a response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F7A197E0-2690-4746-A7C0-4296EE8DB352.jpeg‎  

  2. #6981

  3. #6980

  4. #6979

    Seeking discount code

    Here is the 33% seeking discount code for st Patrick's day: STP2023N33.

  5. #6978

    WittyVenus / Darah

    Thinking about taking Darah for a spin. Anybody enjoy her? DM if you prefer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-41651b710377

  6. #6977

    CheerfulHeiress

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-de4860cfd45f

    Anyone fuck this girl? She is DTF and talk quite a game. Amount I guess depends on how much she likes you.

    Please post pics if you get them.

  7. #6976

    Sugar Skies sweet cheeks

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-4ecaa40736ee

    Saw this girl a couple times last week. Dinner, then brought her up to my spot. Good head and tight kitty. Not to into but will definetly repeat, whenever she back in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230226_141650_Dropbox.jpg‎  

  8. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I met her one month back at a motel near Towson and our session was good. She never complained about anything and she was open to everything and collected the donation only at the end. At that time she advertised as 29 years old but the latest profile says as 23 yrs old. I felt like she is in her 30's. She told me that she was looking for new apartment since she recently moved from Ohio to here. After our session, I was spending sometime in my car and what I noticed was that within 5 minutes of me leaving the room, a car came in and one guy went to her room and left the room within few minutes. I felt like he may be either her handler / bf or someone who visited her room to either get his share of money or something else.
    I guess I definitely should've posted asking for info sooner! She claimed similar things about Ohio, but also that her brother died recently, mom died, and a (recent looking) cut was from a guy holding her at knife point for money. I wonder if the knife guy is just the handler? But also that I was her first SD. Anyway, thanks for the info!

  9. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Really nice person and iirc the damage was 300. Great body for age and loves sex but head could be better. Also will host in small apartment. Only issue was after the visit, she was hitting me up at a time that was busy for me and when I didn't respond fast enough, she just broke ties. Oh well, but can vouch nonetheless.
    Yeah, I ended up passing. She wanted 500 (but was negotiable, apparently) and claimed to be gifted at giving head, LOL. Pictures on the site seemed dated too (more weight on her in current pictures). Thanks for the info!

  10. #6973

    HelpfulNerd

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    Long time member, but haven't been all that active. Well, rather: I've been put off by most of the people on WYP and SA but I have some reports for you all:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-cb3e75d5b027

    Scam. We met up, but I (dumbly) indulged in some empathic behavior after the meet, and she took money and bolted.
    I met her one month back at a motel near Towson and our session was good. She never complained about anything and she was open to everything and collected the donation only at the end. At that time she advertised as 29 years old but the latest profile says as 23 yrs old. I felt like she is in her 30's. She told me that she was looking for new apartment since she recently moved from Ohio to here. After our session, I was spending sometime in my car and what I noticed was that within 5 minutes of me leaving the room, a car came in and one guy went to her room and left the room within few minutes. I felt like he may be either her handler / bf or someone who visited her room to either get his share of money or something else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture1.jpg‎  

  11. #6972

    Leave the lights on

    Saw her once. Really nice person and iirc the damage was 300. Great body for age and loves sex but head could be better. Also will host in small apartment. Only issue was after the visit, she was hitting me up at a time that was busy for me and when I didn't respond fast enough, she just broke ties. Oh well, but can vouch nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    My fault, It's elle: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-a5fa38d9f831.

    She hit me up today, any info? Leave the lights on https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833.

  12. #6971
    Was pushed to next week. Another reliable dude or two would ensure we have 5 which is ideal IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    How did this go? Did she have fun? How many guys showed?

  13. #6970
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a small get together with a 24 yo blond SA nympho at the center of attention. Senior members given preference. Up to five of us and her, this Thursday at a decent hotel between Baltimore and White Marsh, 1000-1200. DM me for details.
    How did this go? Did she have fun? How many guys showed?

  14. #6969

    My fault

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    This is a link to your messages. Thanks for the other info!
    My fault, It's elle: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-a5fa38d9f831.

    She hit me up today, any info? Leave the lights on https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833.

  15. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    ....
    I work with her so I'm curious what everyone's experience is like!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-dec7feaa89ba

    ...
    This is a link to your messages. Thanks for the other info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape