Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7631

    Yukari

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendation on Yukari. She is just as advertised. Loved hearing her japanese squeels that you hear all the time in Japanese porn.

    Her body is perfect spinner type with a firm ass.

    Her only flaw is that her teeth aren't the greatest. Not the worst I've seen but not good either.

    I will repeat many times for sure.
    Thanks man! I'm glad you had a good time. Haha on those squeals. Her body is amazing and service is so god damn accommodating. IYKYK!

  2. #7630

    Ppc thickness

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    I have had good outings with CIP. I don't bb without CIP. And never more than 100-130 extra. I go for HH sessions. PPC, NYCSE (less options and lost my verification after I changed my burner# Want to try XOXO which I think is same as NYCSE.

    Any recs for PPC now? Thinking of Aika, Emi, Tori or Hime (pics look fake). Prefer the 230 half and relatively thicker talent LOL.
    Thickest to smallest.

    Yume.

    Hime.

    Kanon.

    Aika.

    Emi.

    Tori.

    You can sort out the prices yourself. LOL.

    I did the hard part for you.

  3. #7629

    PPC vs rest

    I have had good outings with CIP. I don't bb without CIP. And never more than 100-130 extra. I go for HH sessions. PPC, NYCSE (less options and lost my verification after I changed my burner# Want to try XOXO which I think is same as NYCSE.

    Any recs for PPC now? Thinking of Aika, Emi, Tori or Hime (pics look fake). Prefer the 230 half and relatively thicker talent LOL.

  4. #7628

    Yukari at 10 tenclub

    Thanks for the recommendation on Yukari. She is just as advertised. Loved hearing her japanese squeels that you hear all the time in Japanese porn.

    Her body is perfect spinner type with a firm ass.

    Her only flaw is that her teeth aren't the greatest. Not the worst I've seen but not good either.

    I will repeat many times for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Not going to write stories because I just don't have that much talent like the some of you.

    Nice pussy, shaved, pink color to my eyes but room is dark and it felt nice.

    Great body, just like the pic.

    Great ass just like the picture.

    Small top like the picture. Hard to tell but I knew from the one pic.

    Very horny, kissed me a shit ton right away. Nonstop.

    BBFS CIP. Unloaded into that pussy real good in mish. She cannot stop kissing me. She does this involuntary body movements.

    Had so much time I decide to do another clean up first.

    BBFS CIP second time.

    Very very good service and very eager to please you if you know what I mean.

    If you're a dentist, don't look.

    Could be my new CIP **** replacement.

  5. #7627

    Verification

    Monger from Florida and appreciate all the detailed reports. Are there any Asian providers that won't need photo I'd verification that you'd recommend contacting? Just not comfortable sharing that and hoping to see some of these fine ladies. Thanks!

  6. #7626
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle  [View Original Post]
    Really wanted to see kayy. And she's good on text but this report by her other name made me pause.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
    Jessie Storm aka Kayy, ***** is a scammer. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

  7. #7625

    Kayye

    Quote Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle  [View Original Post]
    Really wanted to see kayy. And she's good on text but this report by her other name made me pause.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
    I had the same bad experience with her, almost word for word as the ripoff report.

  8. #7624

    Agree with the ripoff report

    Quote Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle  [View Original Post]
    Really wanted to see kayy. And she's good on text but this report by her other name made me pause.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
    I don't post much, so take this as you will. I had the exact same experience as the ripoff report. Good on texting but when I got there it was 1 min CBJ, offer doggie and condescending attitude. I left.

  9. #7623

    Providers reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned some chatter about a provider to a provider a few days ago and she went to her account to read it herself.
    A bunch of them have accounts last year at nyaf girl ask me to leave a review about I had to act dumb and told her I never heard of leaving a review ask me how I found out about the place told her a ad show up.

  10. #7622

    Providers reading reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I guess they do read the review boards. Was I the first reviewer on her? Uh I don't like that.
    I mentioned some chatter about a provider to a provider a few days ago and she went to her account to read it herself.

  11. #7621

    Kayo is her previous name

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    NYCSE Manami changed name to Kayo. Usually name changes are after bad reviews in my experience. I was planning on seeing her, but not sure anymore. Is she still recommended?
    Kayo was her name at the last Manhattan spa. I can't remember her other names though.

  12. #7620

    Manami

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    NYCSE Manami changed name to Kayo. Usually name changes are after bad reviews in my experience. I was planning on seeing her, but not sure anymore. Is she still recommended?
    Is this the same Manami that is at Kiko's in Flushing this weekend?

  13. #7619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Kayo=Manami?

    NYCSE Manami changed name to Kayo. Usually name changes are after bad reviews in my experience. I was planning on seeing her, but not sure anymore. Is she still recommended?

  14. #7618
    Quote Originally Posted by ItWasntMe123  [View Original Post]
    Saw a negative review of her earlier, but glad I wasn't phased. Either I had better chemistry or she's upped her game, either way she's cute AF with a nice young tight j-girl body. Enhanced tits, absolutely beautiful shaved pussy, nice and tight. She had a sheet saying +100 BBFS or +200 bbfscip. Didn't try to negotiate, just used condom. Lots of sensual eye contact in missionary with great DFK, then had a blast holding onto her skinny waist and pumping her in doggy until I finished.
    Enhanced tits we're rock hard, or still felt nice and soft?

  15. #7617

    Kanon PPC

    Saw a negative review of her earlier, but glad I wasn't phased. Either I had better chemistry or she's upped her game, either way she's cute AF with a nice young tight j-girl body. Enhanced tits, absolutely beautiful shaved pussy, nice and tight. She had a sheet saying +100 BBFS or +200 bbfscip. Didn't try to negotiate, just used condom. Lots of sensual eye contact in missionary with great DFK, then had a blast holding onto her skinny waist and pumping her in doggy until I finished.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape