Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 10417
-
03-25-23 13:09 #9727Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Hustlers
A week or two ago, I went to Sinsations. They have a number of very attractive and young dancers. One of the down sides OR the only downside is that they all seem to have bad attitudes. The spend most of their time sitting together looking at their phones or they sit with their regulars. Nothing wrong with that. I was approached at one point by one of them. I don't recall her name, but she's been dancing there for a while. She has shortish hair and a nose ring. She told me that she is moving to Daytona and it was her last night at the club. I asked, "why are you moving to Daytona?" She then began to tear up and sob a bit without going into further details with me. I felt badly for her so agreed to a dance even though I knew that it would be low mileage. As we were walking back to the VIP I just casually asked, "It's still $25 per song, right?" She replied, "No, it's $30. " I just stopped and asked inquisitively, "30?" She replied, and I'm not kidding, "It's $25 but I always add a $5 tip. " I just told her, "No thanks" before heading back to the bar. My assessment is that a tip is exactly that, a tip given based on the services rendered. It's not a VAT (value added tax). Tips are not automatic in my book. Just a few notes on the passing scene (from a week ago).
Originally Posted by BlackLance40
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
03-25-23 12:55 #9726Senior Member

Posts: 399Ebony Dancers
I want to check out some Ebony dancers with extras any help and info appreciated.
-
03-21-23 03:31 #9725Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeah. In that situation, she tried to say we had two dances already. I said "No, let's ask the guy at the front. ".
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
He only had us for one, so I told her I'm done and just gave her the usual. So disappointing. And she was hot too.
Funny thing about all of it? I might have asked for a third and even given her extra $$$ if she just been cool.
-
03-19-23 16:00 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 653Negotiations
They will try to hustle that is true but not all. They're is some that will hustle you and try to throw on additional fees without telling you. From my experience it's usually best to agree to a price before even going to do a dance. It can also be difficult sometimes to isolate the ones trying to run a bag vs the ones just trying to give a service. In which sometimes you got to let go of that particular dancer and talk to the other women working to find a price your cool with from a dancer that will provide you the services your looking for.
Originally Posted by BlackLance40
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 10:19 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 45Kinda tired of the hustling.
Went to Wacko's yesterday and found a tight looking Latina to get a dance from. I told her we can do two. Halfway through the first one, she tries to up the price and ask for a third. I was having a good time up to that point. All the finessing, begging, and general fuckery is getting old. Used to be, you could pay for some dances, maybe talk about other shit, and pay what's due. Now? There's got to be some slick shit. Enough.
-
03-19-23 09:18 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 653Since your in the area
Definitely suggest going to wackos during the day cause it will get really packed during the night and most of the parking lot will be full by then. Sins is good and does provide full nude but me personally I prefer doll house both are full nude but typically I find better talent in doll house just me personally. Plus the VIP in doll house is allot better compared to sins. But you could also check out emperors which is down the street of wackos both serve food where it is actually good.
Originally Posted by Discord
[View Original Post]
And both wackos & emperors are some what high end clubs Jacksonville can provide. The Best part is that all four clubs I mentioned are close to each other so if your not feeling the vibe in one club you can try another one that's less than 5 minutes away.
-
03-19-23 08:55 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 76Jacksonville Work Trip
I'll be flying down for work, arriving Thursday about 5 and leaving the following Wednesday morning. From what I've been checking out on the forum, if I'm hitting places while down there I should check out Wacko's if it's during the week and before evening and Sinsations for the other times. My original goal was to just hit the full nude (as we didn't have that in Indiana or North Carolina) locations, but any other tips / suggestions would be appreciated.
-
03-13-23 01:19 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 653Glad you had a good time, you really can't go wrong when you deal with dancers that mainly speak Spainish that know very little English. They typically get right to the point and offer great service in my opinion. A club that has a bunch of latinas your in the right spot.
Originally Posted by IndianGenie
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:20 #9719Regular Member

Posts: 1Jacksonville Trip. Feb End
The report's a little late. Was down in Jacksonville in last week of Feb for couple of days and decided to explore the local cuisine.
Hit up Wackos late Wed evening around 10 - lots of girls, great vibes, decent ratio of girls to patrons. Group of 3 young and petite Cuban chicks hit me just as I was grabbing my first drink and insisted on a "dance". Decided to partake, was very mechanical, didn't even last 2 min. Came out pissed and switched seats up front by the pole. Soon enough, took a fresh busty Cuban. Real hot dance, got my motor going, third one was a charm. Guess guess, Cuban again. Hot, sexy eyes, big ass and lots of DFK and FIV action, exchanged digits for takeout later in the night (was a wonderful GFE experience back at my hotel). While waiting to take her out, was waiting right outside the lap dance area and a super hot and horny Latina just walked out after giving some dude dances, settled in my lap and asked if I would like to eat her. Now that's not my thing, but we did have a lot of hot and heavy action with a CBJ. Fun night out Damages: Dances. 3 each, tipped. 6 for the CBJ and 5 benjis for the full night takeout.
Next afternoon decided to hit up the clubs again on my way to the airport. Started with Sinsations. The kind doorman just said dude there's just two dancers and ten guys, don't even come in. Doll House next, empty club, hot Cuban chick waiting around. Straight up CFS in the back, no dances, damage 1. 6; got to Wackos next, older busty white dancer, paid. 5 for the privacy door and CFS again for a benji.
All in all. The Jacksonville Cuban scene's awesome! And a blue pill can go a long way.
-
03-10-23 15:25 #9718Senior Member

Posts: 179Makes sense.
Figure I will hit Dollhouse, Sins, and then maybe head to Pinkys for a few drinks.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 13:12 #9717Senior Member

Posts: 180Doll House
Depends on your tastes in girls I think DoodleRooster.
Might as well combine my suggestion, with a report since both involve the same place.
I have only been to dollhouse 3 times on Friday nights. But every time with every dancer I got offered extras before we even went back, or while back there after some hand roaming and she was sure I wasn't an Uncle of hers. Many of them had no idea who I was or ever seen me before.
Cannot comment on the price to, or quality though as I turned down the offers. If I'm paying 100+ to be a squirrel getting nuts. My standards are a bit too high for my looks LOL. Not that any of them was bad looking, just not "I want to pay to get that" on my scale. I only pay that price range for a chick I'd have no chance picking up in a normal bar. I'm paying 3 digits to hit something I couldn't normally.
-
03-08-23 20:54 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 179Hey all!
Coming through Jacksonville and was wondering a couple things.
What is the cigarette situation at these clubs? Allowed or banned? Hate smelling like smoke.
Would Dollhouse, Sinsasions and Wackos be a good list to hit one night? While a BJ would be great, a high mileage dance will suffice.
THANKS!
-
03-08-23 15:24 #9715Senior Member

Posts: 653Here's the thing
Wackos:
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
You have to go to wackos during the day / afternoon to have a shot. If the ratio is more men then women then yeah man your out of luck. I usually have better chances during the weekdays cause those are typically slower nights. Meaning more open seats in general. The talent over the years has increased hell I went last Saturday afternoon and saw so many beautiful women with great back sides. But even on a Saturday afternoon the parking lot was already semi full. So night time at wackos is a nightmare to find parking.
SOS:
Used to be a nice spot to find unrecognized talent and since it was a hole in the wall with usually low traffic the dancers would spend more time to get to know you. By which you could to a certain extent form a connection with them. But those days are long gone the talent is pretty much gone and it's more of a hang out spot than anything. I really like to call it a bar with benefits.
-
03-08-23 15:16 #9714Senior Member

Posts: 653For me its bottoms up just before entering the club there is like multiple guys hanging in front of the club always which is super intimidating. Plus a stupid high entry which is some where between 15 to 20 to enter. Then when you do the inside looks super outdated and smells like a ash tray. It's overall a terrible experience and if I can warn people ahead of time to avoid going to that club makes me happy.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 17:59 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 934I never go to wackos on Fri. Or sat night. I only did once. Couldn't get a good seat. Permanently became day time and off day for me.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
Sos should be all extras. I've gone in there and seen nobody dancing. So I'm not fond of this one either.










Reply With Quote




