Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 25676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18881

    Sunni / Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoo469  [View Original Post]
    Pictures look good but very vague on listing. Has anyone had any experience with her or know anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/365881465363
    She is well reviewed on here. Search under those two names. Typically has a BF nearby. Everything covered, including BJ. Thinner now than her pics. Pretty girl, but I won't see her anymore. I lost my trust in her long ago.

  2. #18880

    Any information on this one?

    Pictures look good but very vague on listing. Has anyone had any experience with her or know anything about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/365881465363

  3. #18879

    Caramel

    New to this and a first timer in thread and life. Is 100% as advertised. As a newbie made me feel comfortable. Went with HHR. Super chill and relax. BBBJ and CFS was on the menu. Didn't feel rushed. BBBJ was a great time. Slip and slide for CFS had me done in record time. Curvy and a good time. She did just move to Dayton so some of the past reviews reference Springfield. Won't be a lot of posts from me. This works for me and she definitely works well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/119563614

  4. #18878

    RE: Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Titans88  [View Original Post]
    Went and visited alexis at the end of the week as I needed a one relief and what she offers is right up my alley. When I arrived she had her makeup together and a very enticing outfit on waiting for me. Oral enthusiasts should definitely give her a try cause like the title says I'd rather drive / ride in a Lexus than a bucket LOL. But overall another good visit and I left very pleased again. Her donation might be a bit high but so is a Lexus lmao.
    Which Alexis is this? Could you post a link or a pic?

  5. #18877

    CJ in Springfield

    Seen her last week and was a good time! Very reasonable rates, coherent and fun to talk to. Pretty nice body, awesome view from behind.

    BBBJ, I believe BBFS is on the menu but she provided a cover. Didn't seem to care if I put it on. Feel free to PM me for number.

    Only drawback is it is CarPlay. She does try to get a hotel when able, but like I said. Rates are VERY reasonable.

  6. #18876

    Alexis is like a lexis

    Went and visited alexis at the end of the week as I needed a one relief and what she offers is right up my alley. When I arrived she had her makeup together and a very enticing outfit on waiting for me. Oral enthusiasts should definitely give her a try cause like the title says I'd rather drive / ride in a Lexus than a bucket LOL. But overall another good visit and I left very pleased again. Her donation might be a bit high but so is a Lexus lmao.

  7. #18875

    Golden v needs help

    Apparently she didn't pay rent and got kicked out of her trashed room. She needs help and a place to stay. I can't help her due to work travel, but hit her up and be her hero if you can.

  8. #18874

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    A few things could have happened:

    1. A scammer used Sofia's pictures to open an account on an escort site and put his number as contact info.

    2. One of Sofia's many Escort accounts could have been hacked and replaced Sofia's number with his.

    3. Sofia's number or cellphone could have been cloned.

    Popular escorts are often hacked / impersonated / targeted by hackers / scammers.
    I just visited her using that number no problems so do not understand what is the problem was.

  9. #18873

    McJulie

    I've had many ask about Julie and I have shared her digits! I get ask a lot of questions about her and I have not seen her in months so maybe someone else can chime in.

    And share your experience! Too many risks in this hobby so I just quit!! You all stay safe.

  10. #18872
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #18871
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    So call me stupid but I still started texting again with her this week. And it was a lot of the same.

    Says she has an outcall one night but would rather see me because she has already seen me once and I'm safe. Tell her I'd know in an hour if I was able. Exactly one hour passed and I was free to leave within another 15 minutes. No response. Text again. No response. That was a couple of days ago and I haven't heard from her since.

    Tried contacting some other providers since I had an early day at work. But no luck.
    Within that hour span she probably received another dozen requests with several from regulars. You simply missed the boat my man.

  12. #18870

    RE: FBI Extortion Scam using Voice Message Left for Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    This was posted in Cincinnati, but seems more fitting to post a link here in Dayton. Just be aware that what you say on voice mail can and will be used against you.

    For you tech buffs, if Sofia is not in on this then how does this happen?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6365003
    A few things could have happened:

    1. A scammer used Sofia's pictures to open an account on an escort site and put his number as contact info.

    2. One of Sofia's many Escort accounts could have been hacked and replaced Sofia's number with his.

    3. Sofia's number or cellphone could have been cloned.

    Popular escorts are often hacked / impersonated / targeted by hackers / scammers.

  13. #18869

    Ruggiez

    So call me stupid but I still started texting again with her this week. And it was a lot of the same.

    Says she has an outcall one night but would rather see me because she has already seen me once and I'm safe. Tell her I'd know in an hour if I was able. Exactly one hour passed and I was free to leave within another 15 minutes. No response. Text again. No response. That was a couple of days ago and I haven't heard from her since.

    Tried contacting some other providers since I had an early day at work. But no luck.

  14. #18868

    Outcall suggestions

    Any suggestions for outcall in the area? Please let me know!

  15. #18867

    St Pat

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys, we've got the NCAA thing going on. Don't play with anybody you don't know for a little while.
    First Four has left the town. Now St Pat day. Cops are focusing on drunk drivers. Good day to hunt some beavers for us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Protected by Copyscape