Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 6705
-
03-20-23 21:28 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 958She lives in South Florida and visits Orlando often. I have knowledge. PM if you like.
Originally Posted by DavidMck
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 21:22 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 958Where is the place? Link?
Originally Posted by Dooner95
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 21:06 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 1668Most people say avoid
Not generally worth it!
Plus she says some of the weirdest shit.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 20:45 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 216Ditto
I tried two nights in a row and the second night she was like I'm avail till 9 so I told her ok and she ghosted me. Then next day she texted me again saying the same thing. I ended up going to MM and now my throat is soar cause one of the naked girls in the hall way kissed me.
Originally Posted by MagicOfOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:35 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 729Laurita is next to ICON Park but she clocks out at 8 pm and I'm on moderation so you probably won't see this in time.
Originally Posted by MagicOfOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:33 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 93Italian princess
Set up a visit and got ghosted after I get to the location she sent me to meet up, sent her pictures I was there just to see is she will say anything she didn't say nothing I was looking forward to it to, what a waste of time any good providers in the universal idrive area.
-
03-20-23 19:23 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 252Plenty of reviews on her, search Malayka.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:20 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 195Beth Unpleasant
I went to see her and found her unpleasant. Pretty enough but kind of a *****. So I took my money and left.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 12:07 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 907https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...597029425.html
Anyone ever see her?
-
03-19-23 18:12 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 69Italian Princess
Been on a long hiatus but jumped back in following recent reviews of Italian Princess. I dreamed of a HH massage visit with no extras and left very happy. Comms are decent. Incall is top notch, clean and safe. Reports of her meeting you at another apartment complex are accurate. Easy process though. Better to be safe. Appearance was a pleasant surprise. Better than the pictures. She is a beauty and had a very sexy attitude throughout the session. Good massage, took her time, with nice teasing. Russian finish was a sight to behold. Damage $. 5 that seems on par nowadays, but the quality for the fee was way better than most. Will repeat, in fact, I can't wait. https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3019995.
-
03-19-23 15:24 #2675Regular Member

Posts: 6Boston Pam
Out of town guy here- (S Carolina) I visit Orlando somewhat often and the last time I was there I met with Pam, at the.
Time she was on Lee rd. Super accommodating and great service. Is she still around? Would love to reconnect on my next trip.
I'm glad to reciprocate with any Carolinas info!
-
03-18-23 20:11 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 330New Spa maybe or BO
Any intel on this location? Seems like it popped up recently and not sure if it's an BO ad but does not seem like there MO.
https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/bc5dd20...a-22b50b38d7f6
Be safe all.
-
03-18-23 15:59 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 330Deziah
Not posting currently.
Originally Posted by Eachiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:40 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 107I can confirm that once she's comfortable, the menu is pretty open.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 07:23 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 108120 $ without tip.
Originally Posted by Eachiller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




