Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 27146
-
03-19-23 16:26 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 4760Yukari
Thanks man! I'm glad you had a good time. Haha on those squeals. Her body is amazing and service is so god damn accommodating. IYKYK!
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 15:25 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 4760Ppc thickness
Thickest to smallest.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
Yume.
Hime.
Kanon.
Aika.
Emi.
Tori.
You can sort out the prices yourself. LOL.
I did the hard part for you.
-
03-19-23 11:40 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 78PPC vs rest
I have had good outings with CIP. I don't bb without CIP. And never more than 100-130 extra. I go for HH sessions. PPC, NYCSE (less options and lost my verification after I changed my burner# Want to try XOXO which I think is same as NYCSE.
Any recs for PPC now? Thinking of Aika, Emi, Tori or Hime (pics look fake). Prefer the 230 half and relatively thicker talent LOL.
-
03-18-23 21:36 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 333Yukari at 10 tenclub
Thanks for the recommendation on Yukari. She is just as advertised. Loved hearing her japanese squeels that you hear all the time in Japanese porn.
Her body is perfect spinner type with a firm ass.
Her only flaw is that her teeth aren't the greatest. Not the worst I've seen but not good either.
I will repeat many times for sure.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 16:27 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 251Verification
Monger from Florida and appreciate all the detailed reports. Are there any Asian providers that won't need photo I'd verification that you'd recommend contacting? Just not comfortable sharing that and hoping to see some of these fine ladies. Thanks!
-
03-18-23 15:47 #7626Regular Member

Posts: 16Jessie Storm aka Kayy, ***** is a scammer. Do yourself a favor and stay away.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:17 #7625Regular Member

Posts: 2Kayye
I had the same bad experience with her, almost word for word as the ripoff report.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:12 #7624Regular Member

Posts: 2Agree with the ripoff report
I don't post much, so take this as you will. I had the exact same experience as the ripoff report. Good on texting but when I got there it was 1 min CBJ, offer doggie and condescending attitude. I left.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 14:07 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 551Providers reading
A bunch of them have accounts last year at nyaf girl ask me to leave a review about I had to act dumb and told her I never heard of leaving a review ask me how I found out about the place told her a ad show up.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 11:55 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 215Providers reading reviews
I mentioned some chatter about a provider to a provider a few days ago and she went to her account to read it herself.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 11:27 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 4760Kayo is her previous name
Kayo was her name at the last Manhattan spa. I can't remember her other names though.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 11:08 #7620Regular Member

Posts: 14Manami
Is this the same Manami that is at Kiko's in Flushing this weekend?
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 10:49 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 216Kayo=Manami?
NYCSE Manami changed name to Kayo. Usually name changes are after bad reviews in my experience. I was planning on seeing her, but not sure anymore. Is she still recommended?
-
03-17-23 23:01 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 31Enhanced tits we're rock hard, or still felt nice and soft?
Originally Posted by ItWasntMe123
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 21:03 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 88Kanon PPC
Saw a negative review of her earlier, but glad I wasn't phased. Either I had better chemistry or she's upped her game, either way she's cute AF with a nice young tight j-girl body. Enhanced tits, absolutely beautiful shaved pussy, nice and tight. She had a sheet saying +100 BBFS or +200 bbfscip. Didn't try to negotiate, just used condom. Lots of sensual eye contact in missionary with great DFK, then had a blast holding onto her skinny waist and pumping her in doggy until I finished.












Reply With Quote





