Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 749 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to make you the faq guy but seems like you actually know what you're talking about.

    To register must you register using your personal info like ssn or real name and address? Or is it like registering on this site, where you just provide some data but it's not verifiable?
    " I never register it them. I put just enough to cover the sub and throw the empty card away. "

    There's no need to register. Again, the only reason to register is to reload it. Why bother when the card costs a few bucks.

  2. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    You need to register to reload it.

    "If you purchased a temporary Serve card at a participating retailer, you can start using your temporary card immediately to:"
    Sorry to make you the faq guy but seems like you actually know what you're talking about.

    To register must you register using your personal info like ssn or real name and address? Or is it like registering on this site, where you just provide some data but it's not verifiable?

  3. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask: your note says you never register the card, but the copy you pulled from Serve website says you need to complete online registration to use card. So then it does allow you to make a charge on the card without doing an online registration? Or it allows you to do an online registration with fictitious information?
    You need to register to reload it.

    "If you purchased a temporary Serve card at a participating retailer, you can start using your temporary card immediately to:"
    Last edited by SugaFoot; 03-17-23 at 21:09. Reason: more context

  4. #7486
    Can I ask: your note says you never register the card, but the copy you pulled from Serve website says you need to complete online registration to use card. So then it does allow you to make a charge on the card without doing an online registration? Or it allows you to do an online registration with fictitious information?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    A few of you have PM'd me about this so I'll post for the broader audience. I never register it them. I put just enough to cover the sub and throw the empty card away.

    https://www.serve.com/faqs/get-start...ary-serve-card

    "What can I do with my temporary Serve card?

    If you purchased a temporary Serve card at a participating retailer, you can start using your temporary card immediately to:

    Spend the Available Balance on your temporary Serve card at merchants in the USA At store locations, online and over the phone:

    Serve American Express Reloadable Prepaid Cards can be used virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted.

    The Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.

    Track your temporary Serve card balance and transaction history at serve.com.

    Register for a personalized Serve card at serve.com to access the full benefits of the Serve account.

    For Serve American Express Reloadable Prepaid Cards, you must activate the personalized Serve card you receive in the mail upon successful online registration to have access to the full benefits of the Serve account.

    For the Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card, once you successfully complete online registration, you will have access to expanded benefits of the Serve account with your temporary Serve card before you activate the personalized Serve card you receive in the mail. See the Cardholder Agreement for more information. ".

  5. #7485

    Serve

    A few of you have PM'd me about this so I'll post for the broader audience. I never register it them. I put just enough to cover the sub and throw the empty card away.

    https://www.serve.com/faqs/get-start...ary-serve-card

    "What can I do with my temporary Serve card?

    If you purchased a temporary Serve card at a participating retailer, you can start using your temporary card immediately to:

    Spend the Available Balance on your temporary Serve card at merchants in the USA At store locations, online and over the phone:

    Serve American Express Reloadable Prepaid Cards can be used virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted.

    The Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.

    Track your temporary Serve card balance and transaction history at serve.com.

    Register for a personalized Serve card at serve.com to access the full benefits of the Serve account.

    For Serve American Express Reloadable Prepaid Cards, you must activate the personalized Serve card you receive in the mail upon successful online registration to have access to the full benefits of the Serve account.

    For the Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card, once you successfully complete online registration, you will have access to expanded benefits of the Serve account with your temporary Serve card before you activate the personalized Serve card you receive in the mail. See the Cardholder Agreement for more information. ".

  6. #7484

    Tinder girls

    Anyone else have decent luck on tinder and want to trade? SA is way too pricey and the girls are crazy entitled.

  7. #7483

    Prepaid Cards: the latest

    Time to reup my sub! Latest chatter was that maybe vanilla visa didn't work anymore? Anyone have luck with other cards lately? I heard serve Amex works with no problem maybe?

  8. #7482
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Send her the money and have her FedEx it to your place but with a different name. Send it to Peter Johnson (hehehe irony) at XYZ Inc or something. If your wife happens to intercept it it looks like it was just sent to the wrong address. You can valiantly say you'll take it to FedEx to return to sender and then just pocket it.

  9. #7481
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Try the FEDEx pickup option. Have her send it to a location near you and you simply pick it up from them. They will hold it for I think seven days.
    But I have to give my real name for that, right? I have a SO, that is dumb.

  10. #7480
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Try the FEDEx pickup option. Have her send it to a location near you and you simply pick it up from them. They will hold it for I think seven days.

  11. #7479
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Just have her send it to friend of yours. Like anybody? And I was going to L.A. quite a bit. But lost my last apartment and can not afford to pay rent in both places anymore (short of a miracle). Or she could mail it to me and then me to you. ? or just get it from her in vegas.. not a big deal if she is willing to meet? vegas is a smallish place to drive around

  12. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    I'm coming back from vegas April 1st. Zelle your friend some money and ill go on a date with her for a night and ill bring back your phone =).

  13. #7477

    Burner transport

    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.

  14. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.
    I read that Serve Amex does but I have not tried it myself.

  15. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Serve has both, I've used Visa and AM just fine. The current sub is under an AX card.
    So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape