Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13463
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Read this message. Now look at the one below. Read. Then look at the one below it. Repeat as often as you like. This forum section is full of advice for you with answers to your question.
    Appreciate it. I understand that too and I have looked through 13 pages of posts. I am not very familiar with this area and was looking for something within 10-15 minutes of this area. Many posts before mine, but I don't know the area and don't know what's close to the area that's worth going to. I mapped a few but the few I mapped don't have much chatter about them so they don't sound like they're worth visiting. Hence my post.

  2. #13462

    D&c

    Went in a few weeks ago and got one of the ladies that have been their awhile. Still a great massage and they isolate muscles better than other places. They seem more rushed than in the past. I heard one of the girls left and isn't comming back. She seemed popular. Did 90 minutes but only thing good on flip was neck rub. Nothing else going on here fore me but ill be back.

  3. #13461

    405 Healthy

    Stopped by 405 last week. Only one old hag there. The skinny kinda of tall one is gone. I had been seeing her for over 6 years. Never met a woman that had orgasms when I sucked her nipples. I will miss this one. She also had the best tease game in town.

  4. #13460
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugme  [View Original Post]
    Will be in this area soon and wondering what my best options may be for a relaxing rub with any extras. Any TS in this area? Any HE?
    Read this message. Now look at the one below. Read. Then look at the one below it. Repeat as often as you like. This forum section is full of advice for you with answers to your question.

  5. #13459

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFever5  [View Original Post]
    I stopped. Only the owner there. No workers. Something isn't kosher. She acted super nervous so I left.

    .
    I don't know what she has to be nervous about since all that's available there is a HE. I've had workers there tell me to fo to Sakura if I wanted more than than that.

  6. #13458

    Kings island / mason

    Will be in this area soon and wondering what my best options may be for a relaxing rub with any extras. Any TS in this area? Any HE?

  7. #13457

    Moon

    I stopped. Only the owner there. No workers. Something isn't kosher. She acted super nervous so I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Moon about 10:30 this morning and the "open" light was flashing. I did not stop.
    .

  8. #13456

    Moon Is Open

    I drove by Moon about 10:30 this morning and the "open" light was flashing. I did not stop.

  9. #13455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Foto411  [View Original Post]
    Having been to A&B, and C&D a number of times I can attest that both offer similar services. I am fairly certain that Daisy shares the space with the Asian massage therapist who calls herself Lisa. Daisy is a legit salon esthetician. I have recently received unsolicited texts from Lisa saying "Hello" and stating she had new young girls. That concerned me slightly.
    I haven't been, but a recent report was that the nw young girl is legit.

  10. #13454

    Woodridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    That place had been know as daisy beauty. They offer walk in massage service and it's been reported that service is equal to woodridge a-b.

    https://www.daisybeautylife.com/contact
    Having been to A&B, and C&D a number of times I can attest that both offer similar services. I am fairly certain that Daisy shares the space with the Asian massage therapist who calls herself Lisa. Daisy is a legit salon aesthetician. I have recently received unsolicited texts from Lisa saying "Hello" and stating she had new young girls. That concerned me slightly.

  11. #13453
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    Actually, that ad was number 3!

    I favored "Spit to your glans after you cummed to my face I will wash your penis with my mouth" (grammatically incorrect but still gets me, LOL).

    2nd fave is "put your semen on her face, her face is your sperm bank).

    I like blowjobs, call me weird.
    There are 2 girls there. One is in her 30's I'd guess the other one went to the bathroom before I really got a look at her. I had already seen them then text the 6 girls number after you guys posted and it was for the same place as these 2 girls. There is another girl staying at a different hotel that is older than her but gave a pretty good BJ especially since it seems most the asians suck at sucking. Occasionally there are multiple sets of girls or more than one agency running in the city if you text enough of the numbers LOL.

  12. #13452

    Woodridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    That place had been know as daisy beauty. They offer walk in massage service and it's been reported that service is equal to woodridge a-b.

    https://www.daisybeautylife.com/contact
    Having been to A&B, and C&D a number of times I can attest that both offer similar services. I am fairly certain that Daisy shares the space with the Asian massage therapist who calls herself Lisa. Daisy is a legit salon esthetician. I have recently received unsolicited texts from Lisa saying "Hello" and stating she had new young girls. That concerned me slightly.

  13. #13451

    Close Pearish

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet the one that has you in a more contemplative mood is lucky #6!

    "#Room 6 Wendy, 25 yrs, Korea, 34 D-21-30-Push her to the wall and tear apart her shirt, Get milked by her monster boobs".

    WTF? And to think some of the guys here actually try to get to know these girls and their languages. It would probably cure my yellow fever if I could carry on an actual conversation with them! LOL.

    Stay strong. Instead of pretending to be more services offering a different girl, they've been sprinkling in more multiple girls "per service. " They know we crave variety. Either way the ratio of handlers / girls is probably the same.
    Actually, that ad was number 3!

    I favored "Spit to your glans after you cummed to my face I will wash your penis with my mouth" (grammatically incorrect but still gets me, LOL).

    2nd fave is "put your semen on her face, her face is your sperm bank).

    I like blowjobs, call me weird.

  14. #13450

    They must be closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Redgate  [View Original Post]
    I stopped last Thursday, 4/9, and they were closed then also.
    I stopped at moon earlier today and no lighted sign but small sign next to door was still there. I got out and door was locked and lights out. The white toyota was still parked in back on side of building. I think that car is associated with the salon. I hope they reopen, I only live 5 minutes away and it's super convenient.

    I don't know if anyone else had the pleasure to enjoy Nessie while she was there. She had come from new york and was planning to stay but she wound up going back to N.Y. I saw her three times and she had become my atf.

  15. #13449

    Daisy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NyteHawk  [View Original Post]
    So apparently, there is a new AMP next to the other Woodridge locations, but is called Yin Tang Reflexology in Suites C&D. Any intel on this one?

    Nytehawk.
    That place had been know as daisy beauty. They offer walk in massage service and it's been reported that service is equal to woodridge a-b.

    https://www.daisybeautylife.com/contact

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape