Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 736 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6916

    Stinky Spit

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know spit coukd smell nasty.
    Oh yeah. Years back I hooked up with a chick once and ended up back at her place. Things were good at first and her head game was on point, but she started working up some sulfur smelling foamy spit that eventually became a distraction. I finally had her turn around for some hard doggy, did a hasty clean up in her bathroom and got the hell out of there. Near as I could tell, the mouthwash or gum wore off and she either had tonsil stones, GERD or poor dental hygiene.

  2. #6915

    HannahWest. Meh

    I was in Shoreline yesterday with time to kill so I saw HannahWest for her $250 special since she has so many good reviews: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?322657-HannahWest.

    Even with the special price I would not repeat.

    Face: 3 of 5 stars. She has a cute face.

    Body: 2 of 5 stars. She's way more chubby than her photos depict, not quite BBW but has swollen sausage arms and cankles, double chin, neck fat. That said her tits are really great and I ended up spending most of my time latched onto them sucking away (this was the best part of the visit).

    Attitude: 2 of 5. She was disappointingly unenthusiastic, putting in in minimal effort, though she did take directions and moved around and shifted her body as I instructed her to. She also put in effort to have a good conversation and try to get comfortable.

    Service: 1 of 5: On the plus side she was really clean and smelled great. However there was no kissing of any kind. No FIV. No DATY. No teasing or stroking on her part as we started to get to know each other, though there was good effort on the CBJ. But as I decided to finish in mish she just lay there.

    The worst part of all was her incall a well known crappy motel on 124th on N Aurora. I should've continued driving on past once I realized this, but I thought what the hell I'm already here and I have time to kill and it's cheap, and I thought about all those good reviews and so I went for it. I definitely would not not gone for it if I knew what kind of experience it would be.

  3. #6914

    Ivylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    It is unfortunate when you put a provider on your visiting list and when it is her turn you realize that she no longer publishes her services, I hope that IvyLeeSeattle returns soon to offer her services.
    She is in trust as IvyRaincity, changed up her name, but not much else. I heard tale of her taking a large sum of $ from someone who she shouldn't of, but only that she may of lost her regular 9-5 over it.

  4. #6913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I wonder. Did she maybe puke a little on your dick?
    No, she didn't attempt to DT at all.

  5. #6912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Yep.

    Her BJ is extremely sloppy, intentionally uses a ton of spit.

    It was so gross.

    Definitely one of the most unpleasant moments I've had in the hobby.
    I wonder. Did she maybe puke a little on your dick?

  6. #6911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her spit smelled terrible?

    Wow I don't think I've ever ran into that.

    Thank gawd!
    I didn't know spit coukd smell nasty.

  7. #6910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her spit smelled terrible?

    Wow I don't think I've ever ran into that.

    Thank gawd!
    Yep.

    Her BJ is extremely sloppy, intentionally uses a ton of spit.

    It was so gross.

    Definitely one of the most unpleasant moments I've had in the hobby.

  8. #6909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Her CW wasn't as good as I was expecting based on all her reviews, EBB and XoxoAngel blow her away imo (pun intended).

    Also her spit smelled terrible which was a huge turn off and made it difficult to finish.

    Won't see her again.
    Her spit smelled terrible?

    Wow I don't think I've ever ran into that.

    Thank gawd!

  9. #6908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Angel is still probably the best for it even after seeing all three. I feel like she edges the best, swallows like a champ (ty to all who do), and then always compliments the size of the load which isnt necessary but I don't mind it, LOL. Had some toecurling moments with her.

    Wish her rates were slightly lower, but I think they're always the same. She seemed to have gotten rid of the nonvip rate too. Makes me wonder if she reads these forums as we were discussing who even chooses that in the gfe thread.
    Angel does edge the best and has the best BLS.

    But EBB is insatiable.

    She has no limits and allows full on face fucking.

    I was pile driving her throat as her head dangled off the bed, she would have to come up for air periodically but it was amazing.

    Only downside is her figure is terrible so FS doesn't appeal at all.

    Shelby Creams is another great CW artist.

  10. #6907
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Her CW wasn't as good as I was expecting based on all her reviews, EBB and XoxoAngel blow her away imo (pun intended).

    Also her spit smelled terrible which was a huge turn off and made it difficult to finish.

    Won't see her again.
    Angel is still probably the best for it even after seeing all three. I feel like she edges the best, swallows like a champ (ty to all who do), and then always compliments the size of the load which isnt necessary but I don't mind it, LOL. Had some toecurling moments with her.

    Wish her rates were slightly lower, but I think they're always the same. She seemed to have gotten rid of the nonvip rate too. Makes me wonder if she reads these forums as we were discussing who even chooses that in the gfe thread.

  11. #6906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Alana Kay

    Her CW wasn't as good as I was expecting based on all her reviews, EBB and XoxoAngel blow her away imo (pun intended).

    Also her spit smelled terrible which was a huge turn off and made it difficult to finish.

    Won't see her again.

  12. #6905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKillah  [View Original Post]
    All true but the other downside is she upsells many activities.
    She was down to do Greek for +60.

    It sounds like other guys have had different experiences with upselling but she was great for me.

    BBBJ, DATO and Greek for 200 is amazing value for money, especially in this age of hyper inflated rates.

  13. #6904
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    This has not been my experience. I have seen her for multiple hour sessions.
    Seems to be inconsistent. I've seen her for 30 m and 1 hr sessions and have received a BBBJ every time and daty when I choose (don't elect to do it every time).

  14. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She still does BBBJ and DATY. Just 1 hr or more.
    This has not been my experience. I have seen her for multiple hour sessions.

  15. #6902

    Great time

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAdventure26  [View Original Post]
    Any one experience this lovely lady? Would love to partake.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?208315-MEGAN-JAMES
    I highly recommend I saw her and enjoyed. BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape