Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 32184
-
03-17-23 13:40 #23784Senior Member

Posts: 64What's the extra damage? Assuming that the prices listed are just entry.
Originally Posted by NeoPS
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 12:55 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 64Pine 3 ffx
Keeping this one extra short.
Normally I try and keep the goodies to myself (sorry boys, I know most of you do the same), but Sugar said this was her last week.
Late 20's, 5'8", D cup teardrop naturals, flat stomach, perfect body.
60 hhr $. 80.
Comms - 9/10.
Ts - 6/10.
CBJ - 7/10.
Cfs - 8/10.
I would highly suggest visiting.
-
03-17-23 08:37 #23782Senior Member

Posts: 76AMP and Ages
Anybody know AMPs with girls in the 20's. Here is my experience.
Jiffu - 40's (hairy).
Lovely - 30's (shaven).
Pine - 20's (but I think gone now) (shaven).
Zenith - 50's (not sure).
Relaxation - 40's (not sure).
-
03-16-23 17:28 #23781Senior Member

Posts: 53About a year ago, I contacted her and she said that she was done with massages. I have not seen her since.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 17:14 #23780Troll, if you don't ignore me then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 99Great intel thanks
Been wanting try other Viets.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 15:27 #23779Senior Member

Posts: 200Jane
Does anyone saw Jane (bus-spa) recently? I have not seen her ad for a while, and the number I had saved give no response. If she has exited this business, good for her, but it is such a loss mongers who look for top-tier massage skill with skillful NOVA.
-
03-16-23 12:47 #23778Regular Member

Posts: 20Let me cook?
Oh damn, that's Vivianna? LOL reading the past comments about her, idk if I want to risk a bad experience. Still hot, though.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 11:18 #23777Senior Member

Posts: 328Sorry, I see my error now.
Originally Posted by Jonesy72
[View Original Post]
There are three girls now at Classic that partake in massage;.
Amy or Emmi. My first experience back in 2021. Decent HJ with limited UTC roaming. She didn't let me touch the front but let me stick my finger in her asshole. Read about in in my post history. Only visited once.
Tina. Good handjob but only OTC roaming. Only visited once.
Hanna. Great 2 handed HJ on first visit and then she opened up to nursing. Still no UTC below the waist but pussy rubbing is enjoyable OTC. Her HJ and sex talk skills are worth getting to know her.
-
03-16-23 09:15 #23776Senior Member

Posts: 634Darin Massage Skills
I agree with everything you wrote. She was damn near perfect in everything you said and her massage skills were on point as well. I'd consider repeating and see if we can really get into each other with more familiarity. Her personality is very pleasant and she communicates well.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 00:42 #23775Senior Member

Posts: 49Agreed, but that's not what he asked.
He specifically said he had seen Tina from TK and meant to ask about Tina from Classic Nails. That's who I described. Completely agree with your description of TK Tina.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 21:06 #23774Senior Member

Posts: 60Katalina
Has anyone tried this thick chick?
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22956996.html
Heading that way on Friday and may check out.
-
03-15-23 20:15 #23773Senior Member

Posts: 477Nah let him cook
I want to see how fast he changes his tune.
Originally Posted by Sam7630
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 20:11 #23772Senior Member

Posts: 328Mistaken
I believe you may be mistaken. I have seen TK Nails TINA over 40 times and my very first post was about her. She is 5' at best and can't weigh more than 90 pounds. A true granny spinner.
Originally Posted by Jonesy72
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:36 #23771Regular Member

Posts: 5The young woman is Viviana. Always avoid her. Cecilia is the go to person now.
Originally Posted by NestaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 17:49 #23770Senior Member

Posts: 49Not petite
Good and that case, no. Tina at classic nails is not petite. My guess is 5'4" or taller and average build.
Originally Posted by Serpin58
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




